wondering around... - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wondering around... - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wondering around...

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wondering around... - Page 9 Empty Re: wondering around...

Post by Darren Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:17 am

Darren glared at Sophia and Andrian as they left and talked to each other. Rolling his eyes at them he sighed as he watched them. Wasn't it bad enough that Andrian was acting like that with Soph but in front of Samantha... Some people were so weird.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:52 am

Samantha saw Andrian walk in after sophia did, she expected him to come to her and say something atleast 'Hi', but he didn't. So after they came to the table for a short second, she thought that they were going to sit, but when Andrian left with sophia, and didn't say anything again, she got upset. She got up from the table and walked out the door. She only got to the bench right outside the door, before sitting down and starting to cry. She was so upset that Andrian didn't even talk to her let alone look at her, then goes and sits with another girl.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:58 am

Sophia looked from Samantha to Andrian. "Um... I'll just go and let you talk to Sam."said Sophia s she got up and walked towards the door. "I'll see you or talk to you later Darren."said Sophia as she waved at him and opened the door as it tinkled she walked out into the daylight heading towards the bookstore.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:54 am

Darren watched Samantha leave followed by Soph. Well, he had seen this coming, Andrian always did this with his girlfriends. "If you like Soph, just stay with her. Don't keep dumping her," he told him firmly before walking out to go find Samantha or Soph.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:23 am

Samantha heard the door open, she then saw Darren walk through the door. She put her head back down and continued crying.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:07 am

Darren looked around, and saw Samantha, crying. ****! Why did he always have to end up in such awkward situations. He could walk away, but that would be rather mean. Still, he was never good at cheering people up so he just stood there silently.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:11 am

"If your going to say I told you so, please don't, what I could use is a friend."Samantha said in between sobs, "But just so you know, I am a vamp too. So you can leave now if you want."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun May 03, 2009 7:33 pm

"Well i wasn't gonna say I told you so," he muttered. "But Yeah I did kinda know this would happen," he added. It was obvious, this was what Andrian always did. Dump Soph, go for another girl then dump her for Soph again. It was stupid and annoying. "Your a vampire?" he exclaimed, surprised. Maybe Andrian had made her a vampire too, if so Darren was going to report him. Tired, he sat down opposite Samantha, waiting for her to calm down. As he really didn't know what to say.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue May 05, 2009 7:00 am

"Yes I am a vampire, do you hate me now too?" Samantha said remembering him say that he didn't like vampires. "He hurt me, I want to hurt him back, but I don't know if I truely do, I still love him." Samantha looked over at him with sad eyes, she thought for a second, that he did look kind of cute.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue May 05, 2009 2:04 pm

"Not really," Darren said shrugging. He didn't always just hate vampires, he just prefered not to be around them to much. It was unsafe, and he thought of them as a little disgusting too. "How did you become a vampire?" he asked, trying to change the subject. He was aware of her looking at him, and was feeling rather uncomfortable again.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top