wondering around... - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wondering around... - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wondering around...

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wondering around... - Page 6 Empty Re: wondering around...

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:18 am

"No I don't I love asking questions, its the best way to get to know someone. So which ones do you not like?" Samantha drank some more drink.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:49 pm

Darren frowned at the question. It was a weird one, and so random. Yet she seemed to interested. "Why do you want to know?" he asked with a touch of impatience.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:59 am

"Just trying to see you the way andrian does." Samantha said skipping around the real reason. "So are there a specific type of creatures that you don't like?" Samantha hoped that he would answer this time.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:50 am

Darren realized what this might be about. "Are you talking about Vampires?" he asked.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:06 pm

"Maybe, If it is then I'm just curious, so do you like vamps?" Samantha wasn't sure anymore that she wanted to hear his answer.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:16 am

"Well," Darren said, hesitating slightly - not sure how she would take it. "No, I don't. I've never met a vampire who I like... their all just rather.. weird," he said, thinking of Andrian and ne'os.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:52 am

"Really?" Samantha said, thinking of herself, she wondered if he thought she was weird, but first she would let him get to know her before she said anything. "Thats good to know, so....do you like school?" Samantha hoped to change the subject.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:52 pm

Darren was still curious on why she wanted to know so bad but didn't object on the change of subject, he supposed she just wanted to know why he hated Andrian. "Yeah of course, Hogwarts great. Do you?" he replied.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:10 am

"Yeah, I love it there, so what classes do you take?" Samantha asked, she really did want to know.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:33 pm

"All the classes," Darren said with a laugh. He was beign quite honest, he took all the classes - besides muggle studies of course, which was just useless. It was hard sometimes but he had managed to cope. Finishing his butterbeer he set it on the table and looked around the bar boredly.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top