wondering around
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wondering around Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wondering around

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wondering around Empty wondering around

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Amanda was wondering throw Hogsmead. it was so magicla here nothing like london. hshe had just come fron hogwarts not reall likeing it up there. she was in the same house as her ex colby. it tottaly sucked for her seeing as she hated him now for telling her family that she had datted both him and his brohter. but ithat dosne' matter much any more since she just started her first year of school.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

wondering around Empty Re: wondering around

Post by Harry Thornburg Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Harry was walking around Hogmeade, he grew tired up in Hogwart. He was there almost everyday, so he grew tired of spending his time there all the time. Beside, there wasn't anything else he could study for at school. Harry had finished almost all of his homework. He then walked toward a shop called Honeyduke Sweetshop only to find he accidentally walked in front of a blond haired girl at the door as they both tried to walk into the shop at the same time. "Ladies first," he smiled guestering her to go in first.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:46 pm

"oh thats okay i was just looking," Amanda said looking at the guy she had almsot ran into "umm im anmanda" she said smielign at him 'hes nice and plite and kindof cute' she tought 'he problay has a girlfriend or something.but trying woudn't hurt'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:57 pm

Harry frowned slightly from embrassment, he had mistaken her for thinking she was going in as well she was only browsing. "Oh!" he said, chuckling. "My mistake then," he told her then started taking a step forward into the door. When suddenly the girl spoke again causing him to stop in his position and look at her as she introduced herself. A smile broke on his face, he was glad she decided to talk to him he was feeling quite bored at the moment. "Hello Amanda, thats a lovely name. Nice to meet you," he told her. "I'm Harry."
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:00 pm

"its nice to meet you to harry," Amanda said smieling at him "do you go to Hogwarts?" she asked quietly she wodnered what he'd think of her being a first year and all still wanting to know if he had a girlfriend or if he was diffrent like her ex's
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:05 pm

Harry replied only with a chuckle when she said it was nice to meet him. "Yes." he told her. "I do go to Hogwart, what about you?" he asked her but before she could answer he looked through the door and found that he was in the way preventing any way for people to get in and out of the shop. "Lets talk inside," he smiled at her, winking as he guestered her to come with him into the shop.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Amanda smiled at him and went inside the candy store with him "yeah," she said "its my first year. but its pretty bboreing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Harry smiled as she accepted his proposal to go with him into the shop. He walked in and walked over to where they made fairy floss. "How is it boring? he asked her as he made a fairy floss. "Want one?" he asked looking at her. "I'll pay."
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:21 pm

"all every one talks about is the stupid quitage game. i don't get why its a stupid game. its like no one care about any thing eals." amanda said/ "oh and im stuck in a house with a guy i wil never get along with/ no thinks/"she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top