wondering around...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wondering around... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wondering around...

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wondering around... Empty wondering around...

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:31 am

Samantha was not use to Hogsmeade yet, she was trying to find a place to get something to eat or drink, but she didn't even know where she was. Samantha found a bench and sat down frustrated.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

wondering around... Empty Re: wondering around...

Post by Darren Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:45 am

Darren walked out boredly from the three broomsticks. It had been a very boring visit to hogsmeade as he had barely seen any of his friends there. As he walked back up to the castle, he saw someone sitting on a bench, looking in a bad mood. He recognized her, he had seen her at the Spring Dance with Andrian - that was enough to make Darren dislike her even though he hadn;t even met her. Only someone out of their minds would go out with Andrian. "Hello," he said to her.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:49 am

Samantha looked up and saw one of the people andrian was talking to at the dance. "Oh, um..hello. My name is Samantha Burns, nice to meet you." Samantha said as she put her hand out for him to shake.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:52 am

Darren glared at her then shook her hand quickly. "Nice to meet you too," he replied, with a slight smirk - he wasn't in the best of moods. "I'm Darren Riddle.." he added
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:55 am

"Oh, weren't you talking to andrian at the dance." Samantha said as she saw the look on his face.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:07 am

Darren tried to recall him talking to Andrian at the dance. He couldn't really remember. "I dont think I talked to him, he's been ignoring me for a while," he replied rolling his eyes. "So why are you sitting alone here?" he added, curiously.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:15 am

"Oh, well I was trying to find a place to get something to eat or drink but I'm lost." Samantha looked around as she mentioned something to eat or drink.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:55 pm

"Your lost?" Darren asked confused. Hogsmeade was a rather small village, sometimes it was confusing but it didn't take a lot of time to get used to. "What have you never been to Hogsmeade before?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:11 am

"Yes I have been here before, just not without my friends." Samantha said now alittle hurt. "Never mind I will just find a place on my own thank you." Samantha got up from where she was and started to walk off, but turned around, "You need to learn some manners by the way, just because you don't like andrian dosn't mean you get to treat all the people he knows the same way." Samantha then turned back around ready to walk away.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:16 am

Darren scowled as she stood up and walked towards Hogsmeade, how dare she tell him to learn manners?? Still, he knew she was right. Grimacing, Darren followed her, he wasn't very friendly most of the times but he didn't like people having a bad impression of him. "I could help you find your way around Hogsmeade if your lost," he offered.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top