wondering around... - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wondering around... - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wondering around...

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wondering around... - Page 8 Empty Re: wondering around...

Post by Darren Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Darren smirked at Soph's surprise, he had been quite shocked that Samantha had got lost in Hogsmeade as well. It was a small village after all. "Well yeah I didn't plan on staying long but she had a lot of questions for me.." he said, rolling his eyes.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:43 pm

"Oh, boy I bet you didn't like that!"said Sophia smirking at him. Sophia knew Darren ever since her third year and knew Darren out of all person didn't like people asking him alot of questions it made him easily annoyed, which she didn't blame him she would get annoyed by people asking her a bunch of silly little questions.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:24 am

Andrian sat down keeping quiet just eating his chips bits by bits, glancing at all of them quietly he didn't want to cause any trouble nor felt like talking to anyone, Darren was alright to him now since now he had left him alone most of the time -- he put his sunglasses down and gulped his firewhiskey all the way till there was only half of it left in the cup.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:38 am

"Well, I'm going to go sit down at our table before it's taken I'll see you later Darren."said Sophia as she smiled warmly at him as she turned to Andrian. "Come on, lets go sit down at our table before it gets taken by other people."sad Sophia as she walked off waving bye to Darren.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:06 am

Andrian slowly plopped one of his chips and felt a smirk spreaded across his face. "Alright, but i just sat down" he frowned then got up waving them goodbye and walked with Sophia to their own seat. He carried his food with him in the tray, placing it at their own seat then helped her get into her seat by pulling a chair out for her smiling warmly at her. "Please sit down madam" he told her still holding the chair back looking at her chochlate brown eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:12 am

"Thankyou Andrian."said Sophia as she smiled warmly at him as she took her seat that Andrian pulled out for her. As she brushed her straight hair out of her eyes she finally looked like herself again instead of a mess like she used to be. "Thanks Andrian for being there for me when I needed you the mustt."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:19 am

Andrian smiled and sat down when he had confortably pushed her close to the table. "No problems, i don't care if you kissed another boy or had sex with my best friend. Your still my little favorite girl" he said half lying to her but on the other hand he was way over it now he had done the same thing anyway sighing happily as she started to look normal and beautiful then she had been before she was a mess before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:46 am

Sophia smiled as he said that she was his favorite girl. "I'll always be your favorite girl no matter what."said Sophia as she smiled warmly at him. Asa boy walked passed them he flirted with Sophia. "Hey beautiful, why don't me and you get out of here and go somewhere really special?"he asked wiggling his eyebrows. "Um... no thank you I rather not."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:50 am

The boy frowned and he tried to go and do his move, but Andrian shot up from his desk and snarled at him showing his fangs at him. "You heard the woman, she doesn't want to be with you" he growled and the boy yelped with fright and started to run out frigthened, he began to sat down and look at Sophia smiling at her again. "Boys," he muttered to her chuckling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:06 am

Sophia chuckled as the boy the ran into the door trying t get out the door. "Yeah, boys all they want from me is to use me for one night and leave!"said Sophia rolling her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top