We did it
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

We did it Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

We did it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We did it Empty We did it

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:22 pm

Hey! So I need some less drama focused plots too for myself. Yes some of mine have some final ships already, so there is that. Everything else is up to be taken.
Here is my all chars, they mostly are up to everything, but yeah some have stuff I'm still looking for them.

We did it 6ChY
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie is a 16 year old halfblood witch, Gryffindor, she is her sixth year. She is someone who has been through a lot. She has these friends who are distant, then she made some new ones in WizGiz. She is trying to find her way in her life. She tries to reconnect with her one old friend, Dory. Other stuff is pretty open with her. She swings both ways. So she doesn't yet have much going on.

We did it Tumblr_mfndj05zGy1s1v8hto1_500
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle is a 14 year old Slytherin, pureblood. She is in her fourth year. Little sister to Mason. Oh she is also in Slytherin quidditch team as seeker. This girl is an empath and she is still trying to get used to being one. She has a boyfriend already, Kole Kane. She is very in love. But she wouldn't mind having some more friends in her life. She would love to have some drama less days in her life. She just needs some peaceful days for sure. Even yeah all those emotions right now drive her crazy.

We did it Greggsulkin
Mason Cuffe
Mason is a 16 year old Slytherin, in his sixth year. Comes from a pureblood family. Older brother to Michelle. He is dating Madison Kane, who she calls Mads. Anyways there has been quite much of drama. This boy used to be quite a troublemaker, these days yes he has skipped some classes but nothing major anymore. He tries to not get expelled.  He needs everything else to expect love in his life. Also this guy is werewolf.

We did it Sharpay-high-school-musical
Emily Night
Emily is 15 year old slytherin, who is born as halfblood but she tends to act like she is pureblood. She isn't really the nicest girl out there, she is very selfish and quite mean. The girl you could say is the spoiled brat. She doesn't really care about anyone else but herself. She doesn't really get along with anyone. She is atually a lot smarter than she seems to be. She needs everything.

We did it CFut
Ciara McGee
Ciara is my 15 year old Hufflepuff, she comes from a halfblood family. She is supposed to be fifth year but she had to retake her fourth year, as yeah some point in her fourth year she got cancer, was hospitalized for many months because of it. Anyways now she is all better. She lost due it some friends in her life. Only who did stick around was her best friend Hayden, she owes him so much. She also might end up together with Harper. There is something going on between them.

We did it Bailee-madison-good-witch
Tiffany Cruz
She is my 15 year old Ravenclaw, she is in her fifth year. She is a muggleborn. She seems to love the books. She has made some friends over this WizGiz. But yeah she is slowly trying to be more social these days. She is pretty open still. She doesn't really have anything planned right now.

We did it Tumblr_inline_pcj28rFZYI1rfmocr_400
Cassiopeia Cheshire
She is a 28 year old witch, she used to be Gryffindor in her old days here at Hogwarts. She is now working as Astornomy proffessor, the irony of her name. Anyways she also has a 3 year old daughter, who she raises as a single mother. She isn't exactly sure who her daughter's father is. Someone at night when she had too much to drink, so she barely remembers him. The guy was gone before she woke up. So there is way to be that guy. Anyways she tries to live her life the best she can.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum