Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fee Fi Fo Fum

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 20 Empty Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:01 pm

Jack chuckled at the mention of the third wheel and nodded " oh yeah, I can imagine he'd cramp the style" he said and listened more to Brian nodding " yeah, totally understandable" he said softly.

" I know that felling, now I have found Jess I don't see my life being with any one else, I have to admit I was a bit of a man whore when I was younger, but as I grew up I realized they weren't for me and I stopped, loyalty comes first, both to the job and Jess, I won't mess up and spoil what I've found." He looked at the soda can and sighed then looked to Brian.

"Maybe we should go and look at the jewellery, then head back, the girls might start worrying." he said downing the last of his soda
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:23 pm

"I did some dating but I just really wasn't happy with any of them," Brian said. "And the minute they found out I was an auror? Shoot--they dropped me like a hot potato. Said that made me unreliable. I was too 'unsettled' for them. They were looking for a man who wouldn't take any risks. I couldn't be who they wanted me to be. They wanted me to be a clerk at the Ministry, but that would have been awful. It would have made me crazy.

"I think, now that we've seen that we can't find other women out there that make us as happy as the ones we have, we need to do our best to let them know that we're happy. And, yes, since my tea cup is empty, I think we should go on to the jewelry shop. Its the same place I got Khaat's engagement ring and her wedding ring, and I know that Robert gets most of the good pieces he buys for Kate there so I don't question their quality."

He paid for their drinks and then led the way to a jewelry shop a couple doors down from the tea shop.

"Mr. Quinn!" the Italian wizard greeted them. "How nice to see you! And you bring a friend. Good." He turned to Jack. "I am Gabriele De Marco, and this is my family's shop. Any friend of the Lupins is a friend of the De Marco's. How can I help you gentlemen today?"

"Jack is looking for a custom piece," Brian said. "And I'm going to look at your showcases while you discuss his piece."

"Be my guest. So, tell me about this custom piece of yours, Sir," De Marco said to Jack.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22686
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:33 pm

Jack smiled and nodded as he placed his empty soda can in the bin. Moving with Brian as they headed to the shop he walked in and saw all the display cases with pieces of jewelry laid out in them " pleasure to meet you Mr De Marco." he said and shook the mans hand.

" well I was thinking something in white gold, also moon related and wolf?" he said " but she is a healer so I was hoping you could add a stone that represents healing, maybe?" he said as he looked in the case closest to him " oh and I would like a promise ring that could be added to, to make it an engagement ring later down the line." he added glancing to see where Brian was.

"I think that's it really" he said and turned to face the man " so do you think you can do it" he asked now standing with his arms folded across his chest " oh the chain and ring have to be hard wearing, she..does a lot of things that would break a normal chains and wear through rings."
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:49 pm

"She's also a seer," Brian said, hoping it might help DeMarco.

"Ah," DeMarco smiled. "That gives me ideas. "Clear quartz crystals are called the master healers, and would be perfect for a healer, and there are quartz crystals that, depending on the shape of the stone, that are called Seer Stones. We could take make a pendant that had perhaps some quartz crystal seer stones so that they would do double duty--as healers and as stones that would help amplify her own natural seer abilities. They could be either the moon, like you mentioned, or stars, or both, perhaps. How big do you want this pendant to be?"

Brian went back to looking through the display cases, and he noticed a gold necklace that had a tiny diamond heart. The diamond was small, but that was exactly why he liked it. It was simple and elegant and small. He was sure--even though it might not cost a lot, he was sure she would like it. Now, if he had some sort of earrings that might go with it--maybe some tiny heart shaped diamond studs. That would be enough.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:32 am

Jack looked at Brian some what surprised "Really! Jess is a seer as well as a healer?" he said and rubbed the back of his head " she never said anything to me about that." he wondered why she'd not told him about that part of her. But he put it down to them not knowing each other for too long.

"huh, explains why I was drawn to her." he said softly to himself with a smile as he slowly moved around the cases. Then he saw something and he smiled " can I have a closer look at that?" he said pointing to a thin White Gold 3 Part Diamond Engagement Ring-Set. " I'll take these in a nice box if you have one." Jack said smiling and hoping Jess would like it as well.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:43 am

DeMarco picked up a pad of paper and did a sketch of what he envisioned, something that was perhaps an inch or a bit bigger in diameter so she could wear it all the time if she wanted. The pendant was circular, with a crescent moon, a wolf, and a shower of stars, with the a crescent stone for the moon, and tiny clear quartz crystals in star shaped settings that studded the sky.

"Yes, she's a seer. So is Khaat and Kate, and Abbey seems to already show some seer's abilities too. So you're chockablock with seers at my house," Brian said.

"Like this? Bigger?" DeMarco asked. "I thought perhaps she might not want it too big, in case she wants to wear it all the time if she wants. Brian are you finding what you want?"

"Yes. I found a necklace I like for Khaat," he said, pointing in one of the cases. "The gold one with the little diamond heart--the smallest heart. Do you have any tiny heart shaped diamond stud earrings to go with it?"

"I do," DeMarco said. "Is that going to be too small?"

"No, I think it will be just right," Brian said.

"Good choice for a ring set," DeMarco told Jack. "How soon do you want the custom pendant?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:58 am

Jack looked at the design and smiled " its perfect Mr DeMarco and yeah, probably not get away with anything with so many seers around but at least if anything was going to happen we'd know about it." he said.

"I agree not too big nor too small, but I think that's the right size as she'll probably want to wear it to work , oh and the set as soon as possible please." he said with a smile as he walked over to Brian "you chosen yet?" he asked. Now he stood looking at the earrings but knew Jess was not an earring kind of woman. " for me Im done, and done in" he said sitting on a stool by one of the cases.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:09 am

DeMarco turned over the sketch to a jewelry maker to start work on Jack's pendant.

"Would you like us to clean and charge the stones? I presume you want some powerful crystals," DeMarco said.

"Jack, I think you should let Kate do that," Brian said. "Perhaps a seer should clean and charge the stones that will be worn or used by another seer. And that way Jess can wear it right away when she gets it."

"Probably wise, and Kate Lupin certainly knows her stones," DeMarco said, going over to the jewel case that Brian had been looking at. Brian followed him and pointed to the necklace he wanted. DeMarco nodded and got it out of the case for him.

"She does indeed. Can you rush the pendant, DeMarco?" Brian asked, as DeMarco looked through a selection of pierced earrings and found a pair of tiny diamond hearts just almost the same size as the necklace. Brian nodded. They were perfect.

"I can try. Perhaps three or four days, if all goes well?" DeMarco asked.

"What do you think, Jack? Will that work?" Brian asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:35 am

Jack chuckled and nodded to Brian " I agree with Brian, she knows whats what, in regards stones and stuff." he said " but that time frame will be fine, but could you send it to Kate once done, the ring set I'll take once sized." he said.

"Khaat will look lovely in those, they'll suit her." He said to Brian. " I hope the girls like what we've got for them." he now paced a little then glanced at the clock. " um.. I think we should get back I'm due my..um medicine." he said glancing to Brian then at DeMarco. " I really shouldn't miss a dose." He wiped his hands on his trousers and moved to stand by the open door.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:41 am

"I think they will too, Jack," Brian said.

"That's fine. We'll deliver them to Kate," DeMarco said. He wrapped up Brian's purchases and cast a sizing spell over Jess's rings and wrapped them up too. Once they were paid for, Brian headed for the door.

"Why didn't you bring that with you?" Brian scowled at Jack. "Surely you didn't think this would only take us an hour or so, did you? Why don't you head back without me, then, so we don't have a problem and I'll go get our packages from Tobias. I'll head back home as soon as I can."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum