Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 31
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 31 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fee Fi Fo Fum

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 31 Empty Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:51 pm

Jess stood and watched the interaction between Michael and Brian as they talked. " I for one will be glad to know your watching over him and making sure he does as he's told." she said softly as she closed Roberts bag and placed it under the night stand.

She heard Brian say they had things to do before they left for their trip. " of course and I need to make sure Jack has packed more than just his swim trunks." she said walking with him chuckling as she then headed to her bed room only to find both bags had been moved.

Heading down stairs she saw them by the couch in the living room and walked over to them. " I packed everything we'd need and no I did not just pack my swim trunks" Jack said smiling at her.

"you know me oh so well." she said and kissed his cheek " so are we just waiting on Brian and Khaat?" she asked looking around the room.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:42 pm

Brian wrote detailed instructions for Robert's care and left a number of potions for him and gave them to Kate and Angus and Michael and went over them carefully with them. They felt they could manage well.

Marcus had gone to make a quick trip to Honeydukes and asked his parents for the antique baby furniture, which Jonathan was more than happy to get out of his attic. He said that if someone from the estate came by later that day, he would have the furniture ready for them. Marcus was pleased that they would be going to someone who would appreciate them. Much as he had actually liked that furniture, he was not looking to have any more children. He had plenty, thank you.

Khaat finished packing, and she had tucked in some things for Jess's wedding in case Jess decided to use them. She was just finishing the packing when Brian came upstairs.

"Ready?" he asked.

"If I can manage to close this," she said.

"I'll get it. How's the knee?"

"I don't really want to take crutches," she said.

"Let me check it," he said. He checked her leg and found her ankle was better, and her knee was getting better. He was pleased so far with it. "I think, if you don't overdo it, you can get by with a cane. I'll shrink and pack your crutches, though, just in case." He shrank and packed them and got a cane from his closet, one that he'd had in the past but surely no longer needed. It wasn't pretty but it was functional. He hoped he could find something more feminine for her somewhere in their travels.

"I want to say goodbye to my father. It gives me reason to see him before we go," she said.

"Don't keep him. He needs rest," Brian said, handing her the cane. She went across the hall to find Angus just putting his breakfast tray in front of him.

"Well, no crutches?" Robert asked.

"Brian said I can manage without them," she said.

"Come here. Let me see," he said. She went over and he touched her knee. "Much better. Keep it wrapped, watch for swelling, keep it up when you're sitting and for heavens sake, don't overdo it." He cast one more healing spell, but she could feel it wasn't nearly at its full power.

"Don't mess with St. Mungos things.." she began.

"I'm fine," he looked at her seriously. "I'll be alright. Don't worry. I have plenty of nannies."

"Promise me. This is the first you've been like this since '98."

"It's not that bad," he said. "But, yes, I promise. Have a good time."

"We will. Send for us if you need anything,"

"No, we won't. We'll be fine. Now, go. You're holding up your friends."

"Okay," she kissed his cheek and then left. With their one bag slung on his shoulder, Brian helped her downstairs because it was more strain on her knee to take stairs without crutches but it felt good to stretch her leg.

"I think we're ready," he told Jack and Jess.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:55 pm

Jess smiled as did Jack " so whose driving?" Jess asked " though my moneys on Brian as he knows the way." Jack took her hand in his and chuckled.

"well he's not the only one who knows where in Greece were going." Jack picked up both bags and smiled at Kate and Marcus " see you when we get back" he said looking to Brian and Khaat " hey great to see you without the crutches." he smiled Jess nodded her head next to him.

"Hows Robert doing?" Jess asked " he still resting?" she knew he must me as she'd not heard Michael talking to him yet.

Together they ported to the villa in Greece and waited by the front door for Brian and Khaat. Jack looked around and smiled as he placed the bags down. " Looks perfect." he said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum