Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fee Fi Fo Fum

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 19 Empty Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:32 pm

Jack stood back up and sighed " no I don't want to make cookies, I'd eat them before any one else got a chance." he said and started back down the isle. Now as he moved he saw a brown leather fitted jacket that he thought would look good on Jess, soon he was pulling out a large warm knitted jumper, he felt it and found it to be soft, " argyle?" he asked showing Tobias. " its soft and something Jess would like on cold nights.

He picked up a black two piece swim suit it was a SHEIN Cross Wrap Halter High Waist Bikini Set, he added a red wrap to it and moved back to the counter with his arms now full. " okay any one else getting tired?" he asked then his eyes went wide at the mention of undergarments " what those too?" he said and groaned as he went back down the isle.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:45 pm

"And shoes, and scarves and jewelry and handbags. They did say it had to be complete. Khaat was very specific about everything--and very complete." Brian laughed. "Did Jess let you off any easier than Khaat?"

"Argyle is a good look, Jack," Tobias agreed.

He picked up a short little silk chemise in a creamy yellow color with a print of little bluebirds with a matching short kimono style robe. Sleepwear was something Brian enjoyed picking for her. He considered a tea length gauze lounge dress for her and quickly put it back. Nah.

"Thinking just like a groom, now, aren't you?" Tobias teased Brian.

"Darned straight," Brian grinned.

"Women like those. My wife has five of them."

"But its just basically a gauze mumu with some lace," Brian frowned.

"Exactly. They're not for looks. They're for comfort. They're one of our best sellers."

"Alright. One. But only one. The white one, then."

"Good choice." Brian went to pick out underthings and got only those things he knew Khaat already had in her drawer, but he got colors and prints he knew she didn't have already. Brian felt like he had the majority of the list completed. There was just the socks, the shoes, the scarves, the jewelry, the handbags, maybe a sunhat...And whatever else he had forgotten.

"How's it going, Jack?" Brian asked, checking his list.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22669
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:13 am

Jack was failing , he'd got some tops and a pair of cream calf length trousers with a light flowing cotton top in cream, another in a light red. Now stood by the underwear he looked at the bras and sets seeing a red lace set in her size he picked it up but put it back finding a black lace set that he knew would look good on Jess, even if she didn't.

"okay I think I got.. about ninety percent, I think" he said looking at what he held. " oh night wear, Jess seems to like my tee shirts but I think something more feminine for her." he moved to a different section and started to look . It was now he found a White Sexy Sleeveless Cotton Plain Short Set and a Blue Casual Sleeveless Polyester Short set he smiled adding them to the growing pile on his arm.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:20 am

"Looks like you're doing well," Brian nodded. "Finish up there, and we'll let Tobias figure out the shoes and accessories for us. I'm thinking a pair of nude colored heels, a pair of good boat shoes, and some sandals and flip flops. While Tobias gets us all sorted out, we can go a block down the street and go to a nice little tea shop and get a cup of tea. There's one more errand I want to do while we're there. There's a jewelry shop across from the tea shop, and I want to get a couple little pieces of good jewelry rather than a great lot of costume stuff. I'd rather spend the same amount of money and have good quality things rather than a mountain of cheap stuff, I think. What do you think you have yet to get?"

"He's done pretty well," Tobias said. "I might be able to sort out the rest and not have her know it's me--maybe. Is there anything on your list yet that you've not picked up, Jack?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:14 pm

Jack looked at the pile he had and then to Brian as he spoke, " good idea." he said placing the rest of the clothing on the counter to be boxed for delivery.

At the mention of a coffee shop Jack smiled and breathed out " I don't know about coffee but I'd go for a soda." he said wiping some sweat from his brow. When mention of the jewelry store was mentioned he nodded to Brian " hum.. that gives me an idea, do they make custom jewelry?" he asked thinking of what he wanted to give Jess as a gift.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:04 pm

"Yes. They do," Brian said. "Let's let Tobias do his job, and we'll take a bit of a break." He left and led the way to a small quiet coffee shop that was rather hidden down a narrow little alley. It was a pleasant place that specialized in catering to wizards. A muggle would likely not even know the place was there, but it was a tiny place that some of the local magic folks liked to visit.

Brian ordered a cup of tea and told the waitress he would pay for both his and Jack's order. It felt good for him to sit down and get shopping off his mind for awhile.

"I think our girls should be happy with what we got them--or at least I hope so," Brian said. "I know what I want to get Khaat. I want to get her something she can wear all the time that works with the emerald she wears. I don't know what you know about that, but that stupid thing is enchanted. Remus had the maker enchant it so that Remus was the only one who could remove it from her. Lovely, but he's not here anymore. She is stuck with that darned necklace--unless we cut her head off, but I don't know a way to do that and not make things incredibly tough for her." He grinned a little at his own remark. "So we're stuck with that emerald. Remus's heart was in the right place, though. He just wanted to protect her. So, I'm looking at some sort of a necklace with a tiny pendant on it that will look good with the emerald. What are you looking for, for Jess?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:10 pm

Jack followed Brian and was glad to sit down, he ordered his soda and took a long drink of the cool liquid. Listening to Brian he chuckled and nodded " I'm not sure yet, I was thinking white gold necklace with a moon stone and a baying wolf, I've found she's more of a symbolic person, everything has to mean something. " he said taking another drink. " but I think Khaat would like that and I'm also thinking of getting a ring too, yeah I know its too early but I want to make it a promise ring, so she will stop being scared so much, knowing I will protect her."
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:28 pm

"You could do that. You got her a big one like that when we bought dresses for them the last time, but maybe a little one that she could wear more often might be nice? Maybe? And you could get her a promise ring and maybe have it upgraded later to an engagement ring if you want. She might like the idea of a stronger promise. It's a thought, anyway.

"I was thinking of a tiny diamond on a gold chain for Khaat with tiny diamond stud earrings. I don't know what you know about her emerald. When Khaat was born, Remus believed he would never be able to have a wife or children. So far as he knew then, Khaat was the closest he'd ever get. He and Khaat were very close. He was afraid that perhaps he would miss a dose of his wolfsbane and would change and perhaps hurt her.

"He got Dumbledore's help to contact Nicolas Flammel to make a necklace to protect her. We don't yet know what all it does, but we do know that it keeps her from being turned or being killed by a werewolf. The thing does seem from time to time to have a mind of it's own, though. Sometimes it almost seems a little creepy to me, but I think that's because I really don't know what all it does. Remus didn't want her, as a child, to be able to break the chain or remove it, so he put a spell on it that he would be the only one to be able to remove it. Then when the wizarding wars started, he never gave a thought to what the long term implications would be if he didn't survive the war. So, we're just sort of guessing at what it does."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:34 pm

Jack listened and smiled nodding his head " I agree, one day I will make it an engagement ring." he said finishing his soda and asking for another.

" I know how that feels, I worry about that too, but I spoke to Remus's portrait and he gave me advice which I'm following, I think its something he wanted to do but never did." Jack said thanking the waitress as she brought another soda for him.

" I think Khaat would love anything you give her because she loves you, and you can see it in the way she looks at you, I hope one day Jess looks at me that way." he smiled thinking of Jess.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:48 pm

"Well, Remus was a good judge of people, and if there is anyone who understood how you feel now, that would surely have been Remus. He didn't want anything to happen to anyone he loved. We talk to that portrait too. It was a bit uncomfortable for me having him in the bedroom at first. Sort of like having an unwanted third wheel at times, but he's been good about buggaring out of his portrait and going somewhere else. Not sure where he goes but he's been good about giving us private time, and that makes me feel better. It doesn't bother Khaat like it bothers me because she seems to have adjusted that its just artwork. But me--it bothers me," he laughed. "It was Robert who told me I could tell him to go elsewhere and give us some private time.

"I can't imagine my life without Khaat. I only thought of us as friends, even when Rob left her and I took her and Abbey in. But somewhere it changed for both of us, and I told her that if we crossed the line to go from friends to having something more, we had to be sure because I don't think I could ever go back again to just friends. I don't know when I've been more satisfied with a decision as my decision about her. I haven't regretted it for a second."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum