Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fee Fi Fo Fum

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 11 Empty Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:50 pm

Jack picked up the tray with the tea things on " I agree and I'm not planing on leaving Jess alone for one moment" he said and left the kitchen to head to Khaats room. He reached it and knocked.

Entering he moved to the bedside table and placed the tray down " as requested" he said smiling " bit of a workaholic hey" he said and turned to leave the room " oh I told you the truth about James, he might be persistent but is predictable, and Jess is sleeping now." he added and looked to Marcus.

"cookies and coffee fresh made are in the kitchen if you want any." he said and moved out of the room. Heading to Jess's room he put his head around the door and found her curled up still sleeping on her side.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:57 pm

"Thank you, Jack," Khaat said, smelling the warm sweet aroma of almonds. It really was a tea she liked. Jack's words about James were comforting. James was predictable. Then perhaps Greece might be safe after all. She began to wonder if she should let it slip that she was going on holiday so that perhaps other innocent women might be spared if she weren't even in England.

Still the news of the death of a second woman already continued to spin in her mind. Had James done one of these? Both of these? Neither of them? And were either of them because of her?

"Jack," Marcus called to Jack. "A moment, if you please. Khaat, you'll be alright if I step out in the hall for a moment?"

"I'll be right here," she said. "If you're going to discuss me, then you might as wells stay."

"No. This isn't about you," he said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22583
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:01 pm

Jack turned back to face Marcus and closed Jess's door quietly as he could so not to wake her. " sure, what's up?" he asked looking past him at Khaat he nodded " don't worry " he said and waited for Marcus to catch up with him.

He stood with his arms followed " if its about seeing the rest of the grounds we can head out first light tomorrow if you want." he said knowing it probably wasn't about that anyway.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:10 pm

Marcus stepped out in the hallway too and closed the door.

"You need to know," Marcus said. "Khaat and I went out for a few minutes. She forgot an envelope in her office at the hospital, so she and I went back to get it. Her secretary told her that this noon there was a second killing. The autopsy hasn't been done yet, but words is getting out in the press that they were done by the same hand. If these were both done by your brother, he may have edged up the game on us. I'm going to let Khaat enjoy her tea a moment and then see if she can get copies of the autopsies of both victims for us to look at. I would think it would be easy enough. We need to know if there's any chance James did them, don't you think? And since it wasn't the full moon last night, we'll have to figure out how he kills if he isn't transformed. What are your thoughts?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:18 pm

Jack listened to Marcus and sighed at the more he heard " its most likely it was him, he doesn't care about full moons, he's like Grayback does what he wants when he wants whether its right or wrong." Jack said feeling his own anger rising at the thought of his brother having taken two women's life's just because of an obsession with Khaat.

He paused and took a long breath in glancing at Jess's door as he spoke again. " but I agree definitive proof would help, I can go to St Mungo's coroners department and get the reports later tonight." he offered " you stay with Khaat and Jess, not that he'd do anything to Jess, but he might just to spite me, if you hadn't have guessed he hates me with a passion, I think he thought turning me would finish me but Khaat and Robert, and Jess taught me he gave me a gift not a curse, so what do you say?" He asked " beside me going won't draw as much attention as well you." he said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:29 pm

"Alright," Marcus said. "It's a good plan. You know, Khaat's secretary made mention that Robert did the first autopsy. I wonder if he's going to do the second. If so, he could probably tell us what we need to know. Kate made some vague mention though that Robert keeps exceptionally long hours, between the hospital and the ministry. She mentioned that the central part of his day is at the ministry and that the beginning and ending is at St. Mungos. If that's the case, then it's highly unlikely that he will be doing the second autopsy." He sighed. "Yes, well, let's use your plan unless I find out something different from Robert in the meantime. I am not sure we should tell the girls, though. They seem unsettled enough by last night's business.

"One more thing. Your trip to Greece. I have every plan on being in Greece at a separate location nearby. I will not interfere unless you're breached. If you are, though, you might well be in need of another hand. You'll have your privacy unless something goes off the rails, understood?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:37 pm

Jack listened to Marcus and nodded " agreed Jess from what I have seen is still rattled even if she dosn't want to admit it." he said " okay , if you do let me know our next move." he heard Marcus mention the Greece trip and nodded.

"You know what, I feel way better knowing your watching our backs." he said and patted him on his shoulder. " just don't go peeking threw any bedroom windows, never know what you might see." he said and chuckled " I mean Khaat and Brian...not Jess and I.." he stumbled again his cheeks turning bright red. "nope nothing happening there, unless she wants to... nope gentlemanly thoughts " he said quickly .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:47 pm

"Come now. I have two children, the same age almost to the day, by two different women," Marcus said. "You do the math. I"m not a schoolboy and neither are you. If things, happen, then they happen. It's for the two of you to decide. So far as I'm concerned, you're still a gentleman--unless what happens isn't a mutual choice. And so you know, I didn't order accommodations with three bedrooms--only two. It doesn't take a seer to know where you two are headed. Enjoy it for whatever it is now, and let tomorrow decide the rest for itself. That's just my humble opinion.

"As for Khaat and Jess, they're still frightened. If they get a chance to get angry, that far will, likely, dissolve, and we'll see just how good of a fighter each one can be. As for my part, I want to see if Khaat will spar with me. I want to see what she's made of. I will know how best to protect her if I know her strong suits and her deficits. And the sooner the better."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:58 pm

Jack laughed and nodded " yeah guess you do, and yeah I care about her.. a lot and I guess she does for me too, I just got to get the courage to tell her that I actualy love her." he chuckled.

When he heard Marcus say he'd booked two rooms his mouth fell open and he rubbed the back of his neck " okay, okay, I don't mind" he smiled " it'll make her feel safe having some one close to her."

Jack heard Marcus mentioned getting the girls mad and their fear would disappear. " humm Jess works out in a gym and she'd slowly have to do that again to be on top form, maybe like you and Khaat I could spar with her and well get her to show me what she can do too."

Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:14 pm

"That might be wise, not only for her but also for you. If you can see what her strengths are and what her needs are, then we'll both know what we can do to protect them best. Maybe we'll be able to help them to gain their confidence in themselves. I get the sense that right now, Khaat is very glad to have me around--for now. She hasn't gotten irked with me yet. Every client does, but I get the sense she's made of tougher stuff than I've seen, and, most likely, Jess too. Women that are close friends are very likely of similar personalities..."

As he was speaking, he heard a thud in Khaat's room.

"Clearly, my first order of business needs to be either keeping her crutches within her reach or teaching her to ask for help," he sighed. "Back to work, it seems. Healers always make the worst patients." He opened the door to see her not on the bed anymore. "See what I mean?"

He went in and found her on the floor again.

"If you don't learn to listen, you'll blow both menisci," he said, lifting her up again and sitting her on the bed. "Where are you going now?"

"My pen is out of ink," she sighed, holding her injured knee, definitely hurting.

"Did you forget you're a witch? Try an accio spell," he sighed. He used nonverbal magic and summoned a pen and handed it to her. "Twisted it again, didn't you?"

"No," she said, not being entirely truthful with him.

"Liar," he said. "I can see how badly you hurt. Where can I find some more pain potion for you?"

"Downstairs, in the kitchen," she said.

"If I go get some for you, can you leave your little butt on the bed for two minutes?" he asked. She scowled at him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum