Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fee Fi Fo Fum

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fee Fi Fo Fum - Page 12 Empty Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:33 pm

Jack heard the thump and sighed shaking his head " yes I agree, I'd say thire both are a like." he followed him to the doorway. and chuckled as he watched him accio a pen for her as he helped her back into bed.

"you stay put, I'll get it for you." Jack said and turned to head down the stairs just as he reached it he saw Jess's door open and she walked out " hey thought you were sleeping?" he asked moving over to her and steering her back to her room " doc said rest."

"Jack Im fine" Jess told him but felt her body slowly give out on her and jacks arm wrap around her waist.

"no your not, im just going to get the pain potion for Khaat then I'll be back , stay put." he told her.

"yes dad" she said playfuly " you know one day you'd make a good wife." she called out after him.

"yeah and you'd be a good husband." he answered her as he dove down the stair to the kitchen " Angus Khaat needs pain potion she tried to get out of bed." he said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:42 pm

"Thanks, Jack," Marcus said.

"Okay," Angus said, taking his sheet of pecan shortbread cookies out of the oven. "And don't muck with those or you'll burn yourself. They're hot." He went over to one of the cabinets and got a bottle of pain potion. "Here. Khaat will know better than I do what the right dose is. They're still restless, aren't they? You know, I could make them fresh tea and put just a wee bit of a calming potion in it for them. It won't take me a minute. It wouldn't clash with their pain potion but it might well help them to simply relax a bit. Besides, the almond tea they had is surely cold by now. I can send them each a couple of fresh warm cookies. I wouldn't offer it if you and Marcus weren't here, but since you are, I doubt there's a very high chance they'll encounter James upstairs in their rooms or that you plan on letting them go anywhere else. They might feel better if they could settle ro rest. What do you think? Is it worth a try?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:59 pm

Jack smelled the fresh cookies and hummed at the smell " what who me?" he said jokingly as he watched Angus move to the cupboard and take out the potion " I think that would be a good idea and yeah they both are." he said moving to sit on A stool again while he waited.

" Khaat fell out of bed just trying to get a pen and Jess I think she was going to help her even though she's exhausted and she knows it, Marcus thinks sparing with them might be a good idea once there feeling better" he rolled the potions bottle back and forth in his hand as he waited for Angus to make the tea "God, those smell so good" he said trying to resit taking one or two from the tray.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:07 pm

"Alright, I'll send some extra for you and Angus. I'll also brew a bot of black tea for you and Marcus. Don't buggar them up or you'll relax yourselves."

He brewed two more pots of tea and put the almond tea in a cream colored pot and the black tea in a black pot, and put out a couple extra mugs and two little plates of fresh cookies. He added the relaxing potion to the cream colored pot and put the pain potion on the tray. He added ice packs for Khaat's knee and ankle.

"There. That ought to do it. Let's see if that helps. All you have to do now is get them to drink it," Angus said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:15 pm

Jack chuckled and nodded " yeah" he said watching Angus closely then picking up the tray and heading up the stairs.

Meanwhile Jess had left her room and headed across to Khaats. " hey you okay?" she asked glancing at Marcus " I heard the thump and was going to come help but Jack made me go back to my room." she ahd just finished when Jack came up the stairs.

" Okay thought I told you not to move?" he said setting down the tray and two cups, poring Khaat a cup from the cream colored pot and Marcus one from the black pot. " Here's the pain potion, Angus said you'd know the dose." he said and handed her the bottle and her cup. Turning back to Jess he crossed his arms.

"okay I'm going" Jess said and stood up " if you need me I'm just across the hall." she said as Jack ushered her out of the room.

"no she won't Marcus is there if she needs anything you my dear need to heal that back and regain your strength." he told her returning to pore Jess a cup from the cream pot.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:24 pm

Khaat smiled when she saw Jess, thinking that Jess was starting to look a little better.

"I'm fine. Bored out of my skull, but I don't seem to have quite the focus I need to do this monstrous stack of work I brought home. And I'm definitely not organized. Jack wouldn't be just a tad overprotective, would he?"

"Jack?" Marcus echoed. "Not Jack. Surely not." It made Khaat laugh.

"Thank you, Jack. How'd you know my tea got cold?"

"Add it," Marcus told her quietly, handing her the potion bottle. She added it, and he set the bottle aside. "Now, don't let it get cold," he said.

"Nag," she told him. "You're almost as bad as Jack is."

"Bye, Jess," Khaat said, watching Jack mothering Jess. "Good luck with that." She looked at Marcus. "Don't even think about that. You're my bodyguard, not my mother."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:36 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded at Khaats words "yes he is, I love him to bits but god hes over protective right now." she laughed with Khaat at Marcus's words.

Now back in her room she shook her head at Jack " as much as I love you Jack stop mothering me." she said and looked at his shocked face.

"you..you do?" he said and Jess laughed loudly and patted his chest.

"yes Jack" she said stifling a yawn " gods that tea was good" she moved to lay down on hr bed as Jack placed a second pillow behind her to prop her up. As he lent over her he smiled then lent closer to her, gently placing a kiss on her lips to which he felt her smile.

"So what took you so long?" Jess asked smiling up at Jack as he was now mere inches from her face.

"Well you might have guessed I'm not the best around women." he admitted and this made Jess laugh again but she then lent closer to him returning the kiss. This made Jack whoop in delight then stop himself.

"oops, forgot Abbys sleeping" he said caressing Jess's cheek as he spoke. "I love you Jess, with alll my heart" now even he felt contented as he sat down next to her and drank his tea. " um you know Marcus has only booked two rooms right?" he said and heard Jess chuckle.

"Oh I think we'll cope, don't you?" she asked and saw him smile and nod his head

"yeah I think we will." he said looking across the hall to Khaats room now grinning like a Cheshire cat that got the cream
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:54 pm

The tea did help, and so did the pain potion. She yawned, and Marcus moved the paperwork out of her way.

"I need to work," she said.

"I know. Give it a bit so you can quit hurting, alright?"

"Okay," she said. "Marcus, have you ever battled a werewolf?"

"Honestly, no, but that doesn't mean that I haven't done my homework on creatures, and it doesn't change the job. My job is pretty simple. I'm to put myself between you and anything that comes at you. I've done it a long time, and it's what I do."

"But what if..."

"I get paid extremely well to agree to take on the risk, so don't get the idea that you need to look out for me. Let's get the rules straight. When we're out, you do exactly as I tell you when it comes to safety, alright? If I tell you to get behind me, you do it. If I tell you stay right with me, then that's what you do."

"I don't want to go to Greece right now," she said quietly.

"Why not? It sounds like a good idea."

"It sounds lovely, but..."

"But what?"

"What if he does deviate from him plans and you aren't there? I dont want to risk Brian to him, and Brian won't know not to try to take him on...."

"First of all, Jack is plenty big enough to buy you time. It isn't going to be full moon, so the best they can do is brawl, alright? And I'll wager it wouldn't be the first time Jack brawled his brother. But--secondly, and I haven't told Brian yet, you won't be going without me. I'll be there, but I'll be out of sight. You'll have all the privacy you want--unless trouble shows up, and then I will do what I am paid to do. Your father gave me specific orders--to see to your safety, regardless of the threat, and I agreed to do that. It's a pretty standard arrangement."

"You're going to Greece?" she asked.

"Yes, I'll be closeby, and I won't interfere unless you're in trouble. And then I will interfere in whatever way I need to."

"And if Brian objects?"

"I don't really care if he doesn't like it. I work for your father, not your husband," Marcus said. "Better?"

"Yeah, maybe," she said.

"Fair enough," he smiled. While she was working, Marcus sent Arrow to Robert, asking if he could get the autopsy report. Robert's reply was that it would most likely not be available until after hours because of it needing to be typed sent to the records department, but he said he would try to get it if he could. That meant, likely, that he and Jack wouldn't know if Jack should try to get it until Robert got home for dinner.

(should we skip til dinner, maybe?)
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:04 am

Jess woke to Jack holding her around her waist and smiled as she ran her hands over his cheek " hey I think its dinner time and I realy need to eat something" she told him waking him gently.

"hum..I dreampt you told me you loved me." he said and yawned with a smile.

"well it wasn't a dream" Jess said slipping from his arms and heading to the bathroom.

"you feeling better?" Jack asked her and she nodded.

"yeah much." she said through the door as she washed up for dinner and then changed into some slacks and a loose shirt.

"I'll knock and let Khaat and Marcus know its dinner time, omce your sat down stairs." he said and Jess rolled her eyes at him.

"Im not an invalid" she said her hands on her hips as she watched him cross the floor to stand infront of her.

"no your my girl and I want you fit and healthy again." he said gently kissing her then smiling.

"fair enough." Jess said and together they moved to the hallway, jess waited while Jack knocked on Khaats door.

"Hey guys by the smell of things Angus has dinner ready, you eating up here or down stairs?" he asked then looked to Marcus " two rooms will be fine" he said with a grin.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:43 am

Brian had managed to finish an auror training a bit early and he had gotten home ahead of schedule. Khaat was simply reading paperwork in her room, and Marcus had felt she was finally relaxed enough that he could go next door to his own room and unpack his things. Brian had gone upstairs to see what Khaat and Abbey were up to. Abbey was playing in the nursery, and Kate was there with her, crocheting. Brian had no desire to disturb Abbey so he had slipped away silently and had gone in to see Khaat.

"How's the knee?" he asked.

"Better for the moment," she said. He sat down and laid his hand on her ankle and on her knee.

"Less swelling in your ankle," he said. "The knee? What'd you do to it? It was better this noon than it is now. What were you doing that you shouldn't have been doing?"

"I might have been up on it for a moment or two."

"A moment or two?"

"Well, I tried. It didn't go well," she said.

"You certainly know better," he told her. "Your father won't be happy."

"Well, that won't be the first time he's been unhappy."

Marcus came out into the hallway, planning on heading to Khaat's room when he saw Jack and Jess knock on the door.

"Coming," Brian called. Then Jack said to Marcus that they only needed one room.

"I knew you two could work that out," he smiled. "I"m glad. I guess I'll go downstairs since Brian is here. I'll see you later." He headed downstairs.

"I think we'll apparate downstairs," Brian told Khaat, putting one strong arm under her shoulder and helping her up. "No weight on that mess, got it?"

"I thought you liked my legs," she teased.

"Ask me when the swelling goes down," he kissed her nose and apparated them downstairs to the dining room.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum