was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)  - Page 3 Empty Re: was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)

Post by Mason Cuffe Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:27 pm

Mason smiled on that all what she said now. He kept kissing her until he needed air to breath so he pulled away. "You're mine too now," he said with smile to her then. He haven't really called anyone before his and it felt good actually. He was also happy to be with his girlfriend now, he hugged her and smiled. "Do you wanna go to date withe me, real date one day?" he asks from her.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)  - Page 3 Empty Re: was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:04 pm

“Im all yours.” Tristan said with a smile as she kissed Mason back. She didn’t want to ever stop kissing him. But she eventually needed to take a break to get some air. She lied against him, just enjoying the feeling of being in his arms. She had a boyfriend. She never thought she would say those words. She never thought anyone would want her because of what she was. She then wondered if Mason even knew. She looked up when he asked her out, “Yes I would love to go on an actual date with you. But Mason? Do you know what I am?”
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:01 am

Mason did smile too. She was just happy to have girlfriend first time ever. When she asked does he know what she was she wasn't sure what she mean by that. "What you mean?" He asked then and lookd at her. He was a confused now a little bit. He hoped that isn't anything bad, he wasn't at all sure what shemean by that. He couldn't come up with anything good what she might be.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:42 am

Tristan looked up at Mason and her eyes turned from her normal brown to a brilliant gold. "You cant tell anyone. Or they will kick me out of Hogwarts. Do you understand? Werewolves arent exactly welcome here." She said with a sigh and a frown. Sh got up and sniffled, "You can go now. I know you are going to. People always leave after they found out the truth about me Its why I've never had a boyfriend."
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:31 am

Mason was surprised when he heard that she was werewolf but ahe won't leave her because of it. He just can't do it since at the end he just will miss her and want to her back. Even these few days were hard so he isn't sure how he would feel if she break her heart and also his. "I'm not gonna go anywhere. I'm not gonna leave you beacuse of it," he told to her and kissed her cheek then.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:36 am

"You are not leaving me?" She asked rather confused. Then, she felt a strange feeling in her stomach. Like butterflies flying around at a million miles an hour. Then, everything changed. When she looked at Mason, instead of feeling all happy and giggly. She felt protective and more than a little crush. She wondered if this was what it felt like when a wolf found her mate. She would have to ask her mother or Shane about it. But she wouldnt tell him until she knew for sure. She had heard rumors that a wolfs mate could hear all their thoughts. She decided to test it out. Mason, can you hear me? she thought.
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:57 am

"Yes I'm not leaving you," he said to her one more time. He haven't really believed in vampires and werewolfes before. He was a surprised when he heard what she did think since he saw her mouth didnt move at all. "Yes I can hear your thoughts," he said then and wondered how he could do it. He had no idea why or what that did mean."But how?" He asked then.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:04 pm

"You heard me? Oh my god..." It was true! Mason was her mate. "Ok, let me explain how all this works. A wolf gets one mate in their entire life. Someone who was made specifically for them. When they meet that person, no one else matters. A mate can hear the others thoughts and know if they are in danger. They can tell how they are feeling with one look. You heard my thoughts. Mason... you are my mate." She smiled and laughed softly with tears in her eyes. Happy tears. She had found her mate. "Finding a mate means finding your life time partner. If you choose to accept them." She then thought, Do you accept me?
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:17 pm

Mason did listen what Tristan now said to him. He wasn't sure what to say now on that all. He had to think about it little bit. He soon made up her mind. "Of course I'll accept it," he said and kisses her cheek again. He couldn't say no to Tristan. He did wipe her tears again, he knew these were happy tears not sad ines. After that he did kiss her new girlfriend on the lips.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Tristan smiled and kissed Mason back after he wiped her tears. He accepted her. She couldnt believe he was hers. She was screaming inside which he could probably hear. She started blushing and bit her lip and giggled nervously, "Sorry. Just... kind of excited I guess. I mean, You are my mate. I found you." She kissed him again before nuzzling up to him and lying her head on his chest.
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top