Need Wans?? We're Open!! [OPEN]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Need Wans?? We're Open!! [OPEN] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Need Wans?? We're Open!! [OPEN]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Wans?? We're Open!! [OPEN] Empty Need Wans?? We're Open!! [OPEN]

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:20 am

"Do you understand Miss Weasley? That's how the wand chose its master. Just ask them those question i gave you. Okay?" asked M.r Ollivander as Elv came to work. Elv smiled to that old man. "Yes, sir. And please call me Elv." she said cheerfully. Mr. Ollivander left her and went to the back of the room where his office was.

Alright... It's time to sell some wands. Elv put the sign 'YES, WE'RE OPEN' on its door. Waiting for customers to came.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Need Wans?? We're Open!! [OPEN] Empty Re: Need Wans?? We're Open!! [OPEN]

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Khaat drew the leather totebag closer to her as she walked down Diagon Alley. She wasn't sure what to expect when she took her bag into Ollivanders. She opened the door of the little shop and went inside. She didn't see anyone right away, so she went to the counter and opened the bag. She drew out the shards of her beloved Hawaiian Koa wood wand with the sphinx hair inside, and laid it on the counter. Beside it she carefully and reverently laid her Uncle Remus's wand. It was a 10 3/4 inch wand of Holly, with a unicorn hair inside and was rather bendy. It had been given to her by her father after Remus's death. She was hoping Mr. Ollivander would say it was a good match for her. She had used it almost exclusively since her uncle's death, and since her own was destroyed in a recent "fender-bender" with her muggle car, she had no other wand but her uncle's. She looked around and strained to look to see if he was merely in the back. Not seeing him she called, not overly loudly, "Mr. Ollivander? Are you in?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22572
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:13 pm

Elv stood from her desk behind one of the shelf. She saw a woman stood there. "Yes? May i help you?" she asked with a smile. "Mr. Ollivander is not here at the moment. So I taking this job while he's away." she gave her some information. "So, are you here to buy your own wand?" Elv asked cheerfully.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:53 pm

"Hmmm...I'm not certain. If my uncle's wand will not be suitable, then I guess I will need a new wand. You see, my uncle's wand has great sentimental value to me, and I would first prefer to use it instead of a new one because of how much it means to me. However, I am not closed minded to a new wand if his just won't fit. Do you have a suggestion? Am I best to just wait awhile and return when Mr. Ollivander is here? I don't want to put you in a bind by asking you to make a recommendation that perhaps you are having to stick yourself out on the proverbial limb to do. I., personally, am glad to see Ollivander has finally taken on a clerk to help him. He has spent too many years doing this all by himself. I am sure you are going to be a huge asset to him," Khaat smiled, not in a hurry to find out her uncle's wand would not work for anyone but him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:29 am

Chloe entered the shop exhaustedly. She was running all the way there. "Pant pant... sorry for being late. I will be part-timing here from now on. Nice to meet you", she said hurriedly to the red-haired girl. "Oh yeah, my name is Claire. You can call me Chloe if you want", she added. She then smiled at the customer, "Please have your time, Mam"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:10 am

Elv smiled to the lady. "It is fine to use your uncle's wand, miss." she said. "But based on what Mr. Ollivander had taught me, you should win that wand before. So that the wand would perfectly matched you. If you only inherited your uncle's wand, it would only be an ordinary wand, not the perfect one." she explained what she knew to the lady.

Elv smiled to the girl. "Oh... There you are!" she laughed. "Don't worry about it, Chloe. I'm Elv. Nice to meet you, anyway..." she said happily.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:14 am

"Well,"Khaat said,"I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have two wands. I presume you can help me find the perfect wand for me. But I"m a little limited in funds. Can you either show me a few things, or tell me how much a good wand would cost me?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:29 am

ELv smiled to the customer. "Well... The prize of each wand based on the material that are use to make them." she said. Elv showed her some wands. "Right now, we have 4 cores only. Dragon Heartstring, Phoenix Feather, Unicorn Tail hair, and Veela hair. And we also have 4 different woods. Oak, Rosewood, Willow and Mahogany. You could try them all, and see which combination fits your hand." she explained and suggested the lady to try the wand.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:48 am

"um...well, okay," Khaat said. She picked up one of the wands laying on the counter. An oak wand with a phoenix feather core. She liked the color of the wood and the hardness of it. She fingered it lightly, liking it's energy, and hoping that it would match her need and interest in Defense Against the Dark Arts. She gave it a light swish and waited to see what would happen.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:49 am

Elv saw the lady swing the wand. She smiled and waited for her. Suddenly a lightning appeared from the wand. "Oh great... This one's good, very good." she said cheerfully.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top