Need Wans?? We're Open!! [OPEN] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Need Wans?? We're Open!! [OPEN] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Need Wans?? We're Open!! [OPEN]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Wans?? We're Open!! [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Need Wans?? We're Open!! [OPEN]

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:41 pm

"It seems to have good energy," Khaat agreed, "but since I'm new in town, I am still limited in funds here. How much will this wand cost me? I would buy it if it were within my price range." Khaat picked up her uncle's wand and returned it to the safety of her leather bag. "I take it you also have the means to dispose of the shards of this broken wand for me?" She remembered, as a child, trying to simply toss the shards of an old broken wand of her father's in the fireplace and having the residual magic inside nearly burn the house down when it exploded. She didn't want that to happen again by someone perhaps trying to improperly dispose of the shards of her old koa wood wand.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Need Wans?? We're Open!! [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Need Wans?? We're Open!! [OPEN]

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:25 pm

Elv smiled to the lady. "75 sickle, Miss. Measurements don't matter." she answered her about the price. Elv looked at the broken wand that the lady showed her. She touched it and took it for a moments. "I'm sorry, Miss. I have no right on doing such thing. You could leave it here for at least two days, before Mr. Ollivander could do that for you." she said. She would love to help, but she's just a third year students. And that such things need advance skill in making wand.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:34 pm

"I'll take the wand, "Khaat said, "And if you think Mr. Ollivander wouldn't mind disposing of my old wand, I trust his judgement implicitly about how to do that. He has never steered me wrong about the proper wand or proper care of one. If you find he prefers I do this myself, please let me know, and I'll pick up the fragments as soon as possible." Khaat handed her the 75 sickles.

OOC: This is my first purchase in this game. Not sure, exactly how to do this w/o messing it up.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:27 am

Claire helped Elv in collecting the money from the customer. "Thank you miss. I am sure Mr. Ollivander will give a solution to this. And we will surely inform you later on", she said enthutiasticly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:16 pm

Elv smiled to the lady and let Claire handled the money. She watched Claire and smiled. "See?? It is fun, don't you think so?" she said happily.

OOC: I'll handle it. ^^
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:41 pm

"Thank you so much,"Khaat smiled, taking the wand and putting it in her leather bag. She slung the bag on her shoulder, "Good day." She left the shop, feeling satisfied that she now had 2 good wands.

OOC: Thanks! K.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:36 pm

"Yeah, it's so much fun", Claire smiled back to Elv. It was the first for Claire to have her part time job; she seemed very nervous but excited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:44 pm

Alice Delacour walked into the shop with her leather moneybag clutched tightly at her side. She walked to the counter and said, "Is Mr. Ollivander here today?" to the two young ladies behind the counter. "How much for a new wand?" Alice touched her long hair and flounced it to the right. She waited and watched the two ladies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:15 pm

Elv smiled to her new customer. "I'm sorry, but Mr. Ollivander is away at the moment. Which one do you want?" she asked. Elv showed her various mixed of wand. "Right now, we have 4 cores only. Dragon Heartstring, Phoenix Feather, Unicorn Tail hair, and Veela hair. And we also have 4 different woods. Oak, Rosewood, Willow and Mahogany. You could try them all, and see which combination fits your hand." she explained to her.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Alice sighed. "Um...how about veela hair for the core and willow for the wood." Alice wanted to get a wand that suited her. She loved her heritage, being a part-veela, like her mother. Her grandmother was a veela.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top