Just Another Day (Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just Another Day (Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just Another Day (Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Another Day (Open) Empty Just Another Day (Open)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:25 pm

It had been a rough day and work and she'd been visted by the pure-blood king himself, Draco Malfoy. Hermione wasn't sure why she did it, but her first words were, "What reason do I have to not hex you now, Malfoy?" Of course, that hadn't been the brightest thing to say, but she ahd to admit that he'd kept his calm about him. Hermione didn't care what was happening in hsi world, but she knew she ahd to kill the blood purists' ideas that are instilled on these people like the white on rice! Of course, she knew that Ron wasn't going to like hearing that Draco came to her office, so she decided that being a little late home wouldn't be such a bad idea.

That was when Hermione had made the decision to go to the Leaky Cauldron. She could use a drink after a rough day and she wanted to have a break from explainging all of this to her husband too. So, after coming out in London Hermione apparated to the Leaky Cauldron. The feel of the place immedaitely calmed her a bit. She relaxed as she looked to the bartender and gave a wave. She then went to the bar and ordered a butterbeer before taking a seat.

Hermione was always observant. It was one of those qualities that were all her own. She moved to a table that was far form the fireplace in case anyone decided to floo in. She then relaxed in her chair with her drink and stipped at it. While she was looking aorund she noticed the lack of children that were certain ages form the place. She grinned a bit as she thought, They are all in school. That then made her remember that it was almost the end of term. She was excited for that. It meant her children would be home soon. Hermione was lsot in ehr thoughts and did not think she'd be woken from them, till she was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day (Open) Empty Re: Just Another Day (Open)

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:35 pm

[[OOC: Since they're both members of the Order shall we assume they vaguely know each other, but not well?]]

Jemma walked into the Leaky Cauldron. It had been a long week at Hogwarts and she was glad for the week-end. She'd marked most of her exams and term was nearly over. She was looking forward to the summer break, she was going down to France to see her daughter and her fiancées family. She also might be going away with her friend Gabrielle. She was excited at both prospects.

Jemma walked up to the barman and ordered a firewhiskey. It was the end of the week, she was treating herself. She picked up the glass and turmed to look around the room. One table was occupied, unusually. She couldn't see who it was from where she was standing, so she walked over to take a look. As she approached it she thought she recognised who it was. "Hello." she greeted the woman. It was Hermione, she thought. "Do you mind if I sit here?" she asked, not wanting to be rude. She was just being friendly.

Just Another Day (Open) Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Hermione was lost in her thoughts when she heard Jemma's words. She smiled a bit as she opened a hand and showed her the seat with a smile and spoke, "Not at all. It would be lovely to have some company if nothing else." Hermione was very sure that she recognized the woman. She beleived she was part of the Order and her children's teacher of some sort. She nodded almost positive of both facts now. She gave her a little smile and then relaxed again as she took a drink of her butterbeer.

After a few moments of silence Hermione then spoke, "How do things fare for the likes of the school?" Hermione wanted to hear well because she knew if bad things were happening aorund there, like some were around her life and job, then things were certainly bad. hogwarts was usually the last place for attacks. She was sure though she'd have heard about it if anything had happened. She relaxed a bit and then saw what the woman was drinking. She said nothing, but she was a bit concerened. Though, the woman was an adult, so hermione could say nothing of the FireWhiskey. She jsut hoped it was not a common thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Jemma sat down at the table, glad Hermione had said yes. She figured she would ask about the school, considering her two children were both attending. "Thanks." she said as she sat down. She took a sip of her firewhiskey and then put it down. She didn't have it often, it was nice once in a while though. She smiled at Hermione.

Jemma was glad that a conersation had started, she didn't like awkward silences. "Everything is going smoothly at Hogwarts." she replied, glad to give some good news. "How is everything going at the Ministry?" she asked in return. Hermione was quite high up, an excellent contact for the Order. She hadn't heard a lot about the Ministry, though this could mean anything as they were becoming more and more secretive, or so it seemed. She picked up her firewhiskey once more. She loved it, but forced herself not to have it too often.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:57 pm

Hermione nodded when she was told that everything was going smoothly at Hogwarts. that made her life a whole heck of a lot easier. it made her worry slim a good deal to. She just couldn't wait for them to be home so she knew they were safe and sound. It was one of those things, that as a mother, she had to deal with. then again it was nice to have the house to her and Ron alone again....sometimes. Ron could be a pain in the butt and that was why she was here. Hermione gave a little laugh and then looked up and groaned as she realized what she'd just been asked.

Hermione gave a short sigh and then finsihed her butterbeer and sat it to the side as she fiddled with her napkin. She smiled a bit as she spoke, Things at the Ministry go as well as can be expected. Seeing as we've had a lot of magical mishaps to enforce and instill and try to fix lately. We have been trying to hold everything as low and down key as possible. It doesn't really work. This kind of bothers me, as I have bigger plans in my own head. I do know though that keeping us all safe, even the pricks that barge into my office and I don't like, is the most important thing right now." Hermione gave the woman a smile and tried to relax a bit now that she'd gotten Draco's interruption to her work day off of her chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:04 am

Jemma was glad to give good news, she hated being the bearer of bad news. She had never been much good at comforting people. Although everything was fine at Hogwarts she was glad the term was nearly over. It wasn't that she disliked her job or anything, but she had spent so much time marking exams recently that she needed a break.

Jemma nodded, understanding that things hadn't been the easiest recently. "Yes, it can't be easy dealing with all those things." she nodded, remembering the last time all of this happened. She just hoped that things would turn out better this time. "Who barged into your office?" she couldn't help but ask. She was curious, she always was.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:16 am

Hermione looked to the woman and huffed a bit upset still as she spoke, "Draco Malfoy. He's the reason I'm not at home with my husband and enjoying our last few days of peace. Cause I would go home, he'll ask how work was, I will tell him what happened, and then he will blow up and go on an rant instead of enjoying the night with me!" Hermione realized what she'd jsut told the woman next to her and she felt the flush come into her cheeks. She covered it with her hands to cover the blush and then spoke, "I'm sorry about that."

Hermione got lost in her thoughts and she ordered another butterbeer. She began to take a drink as she shook her head. her life with Ron was never really simple. She loved him with about everything she was though. She just was trying to vent out all her frustrations. she fgured that the woman across from her thought that she was insane. hermione flushed again as she spoke, "I'm so sorry."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:26 am

Jemma regretted asking the question as soon as Hermione answered it. Draco Malfoy. That was never good news, in her opinion. Most of the Malfoys were bad news. Known Death Eaters, obsessed over blood status and such. She listened to Hermione, she thought she at least owed her that for asking the question. She felt bad Malfoy had ruined the evening she would have spent with Ron.

"Don't worry, it's fine." Jemma replied as Hermione apologized. "You have nothing to be sorry for, only Malfoy does." she told her, trying to comfort her. She hoped she was doing alright. She was used to dealing with complicated people. Her family weren't exactly normal, then there were all the different people at Hogwarts. She was used to rants and had been learning to comfort people more. "The Malfoys have a habit of ruining days." she added, though not sure why.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:33 am

Hermione laughed a bit as she spoke, "They do, don't they?" She gave a small sigh when she shook her head and spoke, "It has just been like this for years, and i don't really know what to take from it all. I just wanted his mind to change, but what was I thinking? He is Malfoy!" Hermione laughed at her own wisdom of the whole situation. She was used to this kind of thing by now. That is just who she was. She worried over things that she wished could change.

Hermione finished off her butterbeer and spoke, "I have to be grateful for what I do have. I have two beautiful and intelligent children and a caring husband. I should be proud." She declined the third butterbeer and got a glass of water. She then smiled a bit as she looked to Jemma as she spoke, "So, I know that this sounds horrible, but I do not knwo you too terribly well. What do you teach at Hogwarts again?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:39 am

((care if i join in? i dont mind if you say no lol))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top