S.O.S (Open to anyone)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

S.O.S (Open to anyone) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

S.O.S (Open to anyone)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

S.O.S (Open to anyone) Empty S.O.S (Open to anyone)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:55 am

Brandy sat with her back to the wall. Her limp hand dropped the blade she had grasped in her hand. She was sobbing meekly as the visible cut on her arm bled. She needed help now more then ever; She expected none at this point. Brandy hugged her knees to her chest and let out a moan of pain as her vision stirred in and out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

S.O.S (Open to anyone) Empty Re: S.O.S (Open to anyone)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:48 am

Andrian walked in with a black stylished-leather jacket, black tight jeans and a grey-whitish t-shrt and a round metal around his long hair. "Brandy - what the hell are you doing!", he exclaimated as he looked at her with wild eyes and rushed toward her kicking the knife out of the way and wrapped an arm around her shoulder - like all best friends would do or ex-boyfriend. "Don't do this again or even scare me like you Brandy L. Lupin", he ordered her angrily and worried as he gave her a hug then wiped the tears away from her face then looked down at her slithered wrist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:22 am

Brandy let out a few more sobs and shook her head slowly. She squinted her eyes shut to keep from wanting to grab the knife in her numb fingers again. She bit down on her lip as another bit of pain shot up her arm from the fresh cut but she did not regret what she had done. The cut was helping- she was forgetting her depression and that had been her goal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:51 am

Andrian snarled at her and grabbed the knife from her hands as he pulled his wand out and burned it into pieces. "Don't!" he barked at her as he tried to restraint her from doing anything else with his arms. "Let me help you, i know you depressed please let me help you!" he told her, his voice unstabled and trembling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Brandy hugged her knees closer to her chest and leaned harder up against the wall, The cut stopped hurting abruptly, and the tears eased and stopped trickling down her cheeks. she took a deep breath and felt a mixture of Annoyance and gratadute towards Andrian. "I doupt anyone can help", She muttered quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:15 am

"I can help you. Most people don't help because they don't care" Andrian said, telling her half the truth and half the false in what he thought of the worlds. "They are selfish, they'll make any excuse to make you guilty. I mean look at me!" he said angrily showing all his scars on his arm. "It ridicoulous. No one helped, no one tried to understand you, all they did was shove your mistakes up in your face" he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Brandy glanced at Andrian's arms, there were scars up and down them and the she looked back at her own wrist. She had quite a few scars, but not as many as him. She knew she needed to stop. She knew he was right, but she didn't want to say it. She wanted to just continue with what she had started and get it over with. "If I disappeared one day, and they found me dead, no one would care", she told him quietly as she shook her head in disagreement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Andrian chuckled and released his grip from her and huddled in the cornor with her. "No, I am saying that they wouldn't understand you until you have died" he told her with a smile then frowned quickly. "I mean from my point of view, you don't have to take this from mine." he told her then looked at her with a enchanting smile. "Is it me, why are you cutting yourself?" he asked her with a sad expression on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:41 pm

"It's true though", She said, commenting on the fact that no one would understand until she had killed herself. Brandy let a raw smile spread arcossed her lips for a second, but it quickly dissapeared when he had asked her for the reason on cutting herself. She looked away with a distent look in her eyes and did not answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:42 am

Andrian smiled and wiped the tears from her cold wet face. "Im sorry, shouldn't have asked you that" he told her frowning a long with her and then looked at her eyes and dwon her cheek was tatoos. "Come on let go to your house. Fixed things up" he told her smiling crookedly at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top