Everything is in the open
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Everything is in the open Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Everything is in the open

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everything is in the open Empty Everything is in the open

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:54 pm

After several hours of trying to get the kids off to bed for there naps, they where fast asleep in their beds. Sammy was in the kitchen fixing her self up some blood so she wouldn't be thirsty around them and then headed towards the living room when she heard a knock at the door. She froze. She couldn't remember anyone that was suppose to be coming over, she despritly hoped that it wasn't the ministry and she hoped that it didn't wake the kids. Slowly she headed for the door. "Who is it?" She asked through the door before opening it. One sign of trouble and she would get the kids and head for the car. Sammy had already had to many close calls to stop being paranoid now. Being paranoid in the past had saved her life more times than she could remember. If she hadn't of been a vampire her heart would have been beating in her chest.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Everything is in the open Empty Re: Everything is in the open

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:05 pm

It had been a few hours since he had murdered Elliot but he didn't feel better for it. Elliot had looked like he had wanted death and who could blame him Ne'Os had gone to Elliot's bank vault it was bone dry this man had to have had no money which would make sense as to why he was borrowing from the death eaters. Ne'Os needed to find the satisfaction he so craved.

He aperated a few blocks away from Samantha's house he had been keeping tabs on her so he knew where she lived currently. He didn't know what he was planning for her he would either hurt her or talk to her. Ever since he had regained his memories at the battle at Hogwarts he felt the need to talk to her. He walked up to her front door at the beautiful house she lived in and knocked on the door.

He heard her ask who it was he made sure his voice was a soft and calm as it could be before answering. "Sammy its me please open the door i have been stupid i need to talk to you" he said deciding the best thing he could do at the moment was talk. he straightened his black robes so he would look professional he noticed some dried blood on them taking out his wand he quickly cleaned it out before placing his wand back in his robes. He hoped she hadn't heard him utter the word for the cleaning spell or had smelled the blood as he walked up.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:12 pm

It took Sammy less then half a second to know who was outside the door once he started speaking. For all the times that Ne'Os and found her he had never been polite about it and knocked on the door. This had to be a trap. So vampire ran to her bed room and got her wand then vampire ran back to the door and started to open it with her wand pointing out in front. Since she had run to her room quickly to get her wand she didn't hear him say the spell or smell the blood. Once the door was open she made sure that he could see her wand. "Talk?!? You never want to just talk with me Ne'Os. What do you really want?" Sammy asked him not knowing about him remembering everything yet. She was going to make sure her kids where safe before letting him into her home. They might be his kids but he never acted that way anyways.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:21 pm

He raised his wands to show he wasn't armed "Sam for once i just want to talk i have had a horrible day and believe it or not your one of the only friend i have i don't need to worry about killing me in my sleep" he said lying somewhat he wasn't sure if he had any friends to start with. "I will make this brief if you want and i will be on my way" he said not wanting to take up her time.

He knew he could probably force his way in but he didn't want to mess with a vampire he had placed the only silver he had in Elliot and he knew she could cast a spell much quicker than he could. "Lets just put the wand away how would the kids feel if mommy was pointing a wand at some stranger" he said hopefully reminding her he no longer was 19 and that he was instead in his 40's. having the thought himself he felt it very creepy of what he had done in his past life but tried to remind himself that he didn't think sane back then.

He waited politely for her to respond he wouldn't make any stupid choices this time around.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Sammy listened to what Ne'Os had to say, saw that he was unarmed at the moment. She took a whole thirty seconds to think about what he had said and make her decision. For one thing she didn't want him any where near the kids till she could trust him so she would talk to him outside. But not here around back. "OK we can talk but not here and not inside. We will go around to the back and talk." Sammy said slowly putting her wand in her pocket and pointing towards the side of the house that led to the back yard. There wasn't much of a back yard, It was about 5 yards of concrete and then 3 yards of grass, then a cliff and a waterfall from the left cliff. It was very beautiful. She made sure to keep him in front of her so she could see his every move. She had no idea what he wanted to talk about, and was now realizing that she was not a friend of his. She would like to be again one day. Maybe even more if she didn't love Faylen the way she thinks she does. But that could wait untill after todays little adventure.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Ne'Os followed her to the back yard it was very beautiful "Sam, your yard is amazing and from what i have seen of the outside of your house it must have costed a bunch of money" he said looking around. Deciding now was the time to say what he needed to say he turned to her "Sam, I need someone to talk to I have remembered everything your in so many of my memories even the one where i slayed the dark lord. I don't want to fool you I am not good i know now i will never be but that doesn't mean i am not allowed friends. I miss you i know you and i can never be i mean look at me i am old enough to be your father now. and i haven't completely looked into this body's history. I am troubled i have things that only i know and they are eating at me I am sorry for the things i have done to you. I know i have said that before but for once i am in a place where i can say that and mean it. I took away your life at such a young age and for that i am sorry" he said he hadn't said everything but he would let her speak before he continued.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Sammy listened to what Ne'Os had to say but when he paused she couldn't help but let out a single giggle. "You really expect me to just take your word that you remember everything? First your going to prove that you remember. Then your going to prove to me why it is that you can never be good. And another thing I can't be friends with someone who kills people and likes it. I remember that feeling of killing people when I was under your spell and I will never forgive you for that. Now start explaining." Sammy said crossing her arms like a house wife would do while waiting for their husband to explain why he cheated. Of course she was no longer married to Ne'Os and he could do as he please but for this very reason she could not just trust him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:09 pm

"Sam how can i prove it to you" he said thinking out loud "Well for one i was a vampire who served as the youngest head of the death eaters then i killed Voldemort joined the order married you had children betrayed the order tried to kill you and Sophia then i rejoined the death eaters and was killed by Matthew LeStrange" he said leaving out many details but had the more important ones in there.

"Then i came back to life in the body of some curse breaker who hit a bad trap that sucked his soul out. then i was attacked by some tomb robbers and was beaten so badly i lost my memories. Then after some stumbled into the battle at Hogwarts and remembered everything especially where i placed the elder wand before i died and how many horcruxes if any i still have" he finished lying about having any horcruxes.

"I don't enjoy killing Sammy its what i do its all i know when i put you under that spell and forced you to kill it was wrong but now you know what it feels don't you....i can make you forget that if you want it would be a simple spell" he said the last part sounding as if he was filled with guilt about it.

"I don't know how to prove to you how i can't be good i think you will have to take my word for it darkness is in my blood that is why i was placed in slytherin" he said simple as if that was justification for his crimes.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:20 pm

For the most part Sammy was surprised that he did remember most of his past. She didn't know about him coming back into this person and what happened after but she did feel bad for him about that part. But she wasn't about to start trusting like that just because she felt sorry for him. "OK So you remember your past. But if you expect me to feel sorry for you and say oh I'm sorry I'll be your friend again and I understand that you can never be good again and blah blah blah then you have another thing coming. I will never understand why you can't be good again. I do remember what it feels like to kill and I never want to fell like that again. I never want to be around death again. A person always has a choice. A person never has to just settle. If that was so I would have decided to stay the blood thirsty person that couldn't get enough blood before I even meet you. To me it sounds like you don't want to be bad anymore you just don't know how and with that I can help. Sophia help me and I know how she did it. Having loved ones and friends around always helps in that situation. Now do better and tell me again you can't be good again." Sammy said waiting for more excuses. One wrong move on Ne'Os's part and she will pull her wand at any moment.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Ne'OS frowned he wasn't sure how Sam would believe him but he would have to keep trying "Sam i don't want to be good i have found the ground i want to stay on and i enjoy it here." he said smiling politely at her "You don't just become good by someone helping you. Its easier is vampires your eyes turn red when your angry correct? that is because your soul is good if my eyes still changed they would be black because my soul is evil. Don't be confused by the way i act there are many ways to be evil so i don't torture and kill on first sight anymore it doesn't mean i can't or don't want to. It just means i exert control not to. Do you understand?" he asked not sure if he was making himself clear.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top