Everything is in the open - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Everything is in the open - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Everything is in the open

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everything is in the open - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything is in the open

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:13 pm

Sammy could only shake her head as she listened to him speaking. She would never understand why it was that he couldn't be good again. Then it came to her, it was because he was a vampire. The only reason that he turned evil again while he was a vampire is because he was minipulated into it. Maybe if she turned him into a vampire again he could change his mind about being bad. "I'm sorry Ne'Os. I will never understand why you can't be good again. All I have ever wanted is my husband back. If one day you want to be a vampire again and good again and be with me again. Then maybe....just maybe things could be good between us again. But until then I'm sorry I will never understand." Sammy said, her eyes turning a light color of blue meaning that she was sad for him. She blinked quickly to change it back but it didn't work. She never could keep her emotions out of her eyes. She just hoped that he wouldn't take this moment to take advantage of her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:19 pm

Ne'Os sighed as her eyes turned light blue he had never seen that reaction in a vampire before but then again he had never seen a vampire show that kind of emotion. "Sam i don't want to be a vampire again and i am sorry that you are one" he lied he did want to be a vampire and was glad she was one because then she would know how it felt to see everyone she knew and loved die around her but he would never say that. "Look i don't know if your still dating that one guy but if you are then you shouldn't think about me. We can never be not again it isn't safe for us...." he said and then thinking "maybe some day but not now not for a long number of years when you get to my age" he said almost jokingly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Sammy listened to what Ne'Os had to say, at first she was happy that he didn't want to be a vampire, no one should have to be a vampire. So Sammy's eyes went back to normal. But then she was confused by him saying that it wasn't safe for them to be together again which meant that he had thought about them being back together again. So Sammy had green in one eye and yellow in the other. Then Sammy heard Ne'Os say that maybe one day they could be back together and she got excited, so Sammy's eyes turned pink. But then she could hear the joking in his voice about when she was his age. But Sammy could never be the same age as Ne'Os. He would age while she is aging, so they would never be the same age. Sammy got angry at these words. Her eyes turned red. He was joking with her about how she felt about him. He hadn't changed, why would he. She was stupid to think that just because he had gotten his memories back he would be the same person again. "Ne'Os......I think maybe it's time for you to leave. I'm not going to just stand around and let you joke around with me. I still don't trust you and never will. I am sorry to say that now.....goodbye." Sammy said feeling her hands shack with anger.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:12 pm

Ne'Os simple smiled at her "Sam when i meant the age part its more of because your a teenager still i don't even know my age i mean this is a curse breaker he could be 20 or he could be 50 what i meant was lets wait until you are older and it wouldn't be creepy" he said wanting to explain that he really wasn't joking with her "Besides i am planning to find a age reversement potion if one exists and use it until i get back to my proper age" he finished wondering how she would react. He was ready to get his wand should he need it but he felt he was still in safeish territory.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:16 am

Sammy was getting more and more confused with everything that Ne'Os was saying. "Ne'Os it's nice that you want to get back to your normal age. But this is all confusing me. You say that you want to be back to your normal age, you say that we might be able to get back together when everything is back to normal and I'm older. But your not saying if you still love me. Your not saying if you want to not be evil again. There is a difference between wanting to be evil and having to be evil. You where good once, you liked being good once, you had friends and loved ones and a family that loved you. So please unless your just going to say what you mean and not just go around in circles, then your just going to continue to confuse me." Sammy said, hoping against hope that he would say that he does still love her and he wants to be good again and that he would do anything to be back the way he was again. But Sammy knew that she was just dreaming a teenage dream.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:59 am

Ne'Os sighed again she was right he had been good once but that was a diffrent life he knew the moment he remembered everything that he was stuck being evil ran in his blood but how could he tell her. "Sam i don't know what i feel at the moment i still want to love you I can't lie about that but you will need to accept who i am being good may have been once in me but that was the old me i fear this time i can't be changed if you want us to work you will need to accept that" he said in a sad voice. "Sam I know i am not telling you what you want to hear and if you want me to leave then i shall just...." he trailed off looking at her wondering what she would say. He let a tear roll down his face. He didn't know what he was feeling at the moment this was a side of him that he had never experienced.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:11 am

Sammy listened to what Ne'Os had to say, becoming more and more sad with everything that he said. "Well....Ne'Os.....It's nice to know that you do still have feelings for me. I will always love you, the father of my children. But you can't expect me to just except things the way they are. If there is any chance of me making you good again I will take it. If it's something that I can't do then I know other people who can. One of these days you will be good again, I promise you that." Sammy said watching the tear fall from Ne'Os's eyes. This got to Sammy, making her finally cry. It wasn't much, being a vampire and all it was harder to cry. Sammy turned her back on Ne'Os, probably not a good thing to do, but if she hadn't she would have hugged him. "I don't want you to leave Ne'Os. But you will have to promise to be on your best behavior while around the kids. They don't remember you, but I would like them to get to know their father." Sammy said unfolding her arms and laying them at her sides.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:11 am

"Who will turn me good Sam" he said sounding cold anger in his eyes "Who has that ability? Khaat, Jess, who?" he said realizing he snapped at her it was his turn to turn away "I don't think is should see the kids Sam not yet not while i have this face. They wouldn't understand" he said not wanting them to see there father in the shape he was in. He was afraid they would think he was a monster. "I don't know what to do Sam" he said turning to look at her again "I am going to find a spell to make me young again i think i said that" he said smiling at her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:19 am

Finally Sammy turned around in anger. "I know exactly who has the ability to turn you good again.....you." Sammy said pointing at Ne'Os now, her finger inches from his chest. "It has always been in you, you just have to choose it and fight to keep it. I have always said that I would help you and you know I will always be there to do so." Sammy said frowning at Ne'Os, knowing that he was right. The kids would get upset if Sammy said that this was there father, then suddenly he was young again. They would never understand. "Your right, maybe we should wait to have the kids see you. Once your younger again." Sammy said trying to give a little smile. Sammy's hand fell down to her side again, feeling like she was starting to get to close to Ne'Os. She wanted to be with him, but didn't want to hurt Faylen either.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:42 am

Ne'Os rolled his eyes at her cliche "someone has been watching to much children's television" he said sarcastically thinking about t.v. he couldn't remember the last t.v. show he had watched. "your right though i do need to fight but think about this good and evil is only a point of view from my view i'm saving the wizarding world" he said giving her a half smile. He frowned thinking of how he would be come young again "Sam ill find something...i should go ill see you later then yes?" he said sadly smiling at her and with a turn of his cloak he vanished with a soft pop.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top