A Kiss With A Fist Is Better Than None
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Kiss With A Fist Is Better Than None Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Kiss With A Fist Is Better Than None

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Kiss With A Fist Is Better Than None Empty A Kiss With A Fist Is Better Than None

Post by Jessica Macmillan Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:55 am

A Kiss With A Fist Is Better Than None Tumblrlylfsfv6af1r1vctl
non-trustingbravestubbornhonestclumsy

Amigo?, Amigo?, Amigo's? -
not surprising considering her personality, she's not very social, but she'd have to have a few of these; being unable to trust, she's hard to win over, but you have to work on it. Would she maybe have a close friend in the future? Being a half-blood, she despises anybody who bases their friends on blood-type alone. She'll talk to no-one if she doesn't have to, but if the chance arose, she doesn't mind chatting, just not if she has to go out of her way to do it.

Clan?, Blood?, Family? -
family is a foreign word to Jessica, while her's is loving, it isn't whole; her whole family has split apart in a result of death and divorce. The Macmillan's and the Bones, were separated in Summer, 2025 in a result of a divorce, and her brother Edgar was killed. It tore the whole family apart.

Amelia -

A Kiss With A Fist Is Better Than None Imgthinga

even if Jess is supposed to be the hormonal teen, who hates her family, the one person she can trust is her younger sister Amelia. She always stands up for her, and in her own words she'd describe herself as a "motherly figure"

Susan -

A Kiss With A Fist Is Better Than None 300hargitaylc083110

stern, bossy, loving, mother; are the words to describe Susan Bones, Jess' mother. If she hadn't been there, Jess would've broken down already, and the depression would've taken over her. Susan is everything she needs to stay herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colleague?, Coworker?, Associates? -
considering she works in the ministry, for a powerful woman, Khaat Lupin, she has a few work buddies; she doesn't really have time for them, but attempts to fit them in.

Opponent?, Foe?, Rivals? -
she's bound to have them, her family name is a powerful one, and the family itself is a powerful one, she'll cross anyone if it means her getting what she wants; but tries not to get on anyones bad side, her life is hard enough as it is. She's trying to avenge her brother's killer, and will harm anyone if she thinks they have information about the killer.

Beau?, Romeo?, Lovers? -
maybe someone to warm her up, to introduce her to new people; a polite boy, maybe shy, is the type she likes. She would take a long time to open up to anyone, especially boys, and she's probably ignore him at first; but would secretly draw his name in her diary and surround it in hearts.

A Kiss With A Fist Is Better Than None Tumblrlylg1uxamf1r1vctl

Code:

Code:

Name -
Year -
House -
Their relationship -
How did it form? -

Last edited by Jessica Macmillan on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jessica Macmillan
Jessica Macmillan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

A Kiss With A Fist Is Better Than None Empty Re: A Kiss With A Fist Is Better Than None

Post by Nathaniel Addams Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:59 pm

hm... I see her being good friends with my Maura charrie she's a fifth year Huffepuff as for Sarah, I can see them being friends seeing how the have some of the same traits! Wink
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

A Kiss With A Fist Is Better Than None Empty Re: A Kiss With A Fist Is Better Than None

Post by Jessica Macmillan Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Ok that sounds great. I think maybe she could've possibly met Maura through her sister Amelia (huffleouff) do you have any ideas?
Jessica Macmillan
Jessica Macmillan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Bones Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Name - Amelia Macmillan
Year - 5th
House - Hufflepuff
Their relationship - Sisters
How did it form? - Birth of course.

Name - Susan Bones
Year - Adult
House - Graduate of Hufflepuff
Their relationship - Susan's her mother
How did it form? - Do I really need to go over this
Susan Bones
Susan Bones
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 232
Special Abilities : Animagus, Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Macmillan Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:14 pm

I'm on my iPhone right now, and can't be bothered inserting codes, so Ill add it tomorrow Smile
Jessica Macmillan
Jessica Macmillan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:07 pm

I think that Damitrius d'Eath can be friends with Jessica since they are in the same year and house. Although, she's going to go over to the Dark Followers side soon and that could harm their friendship because she'll see things very differently, even her being in Gryffindor. So they could be sort of frienemies, I think?

Then I have Danielle Mulciber and Jayden Volkov. Dani is a Slytherin and Jay is a Ravenclaw. Danielle is more compassionate than she should be with her being a Slytherin and a Dark Follower, they would probably be enemies. Jay is pretty much antisocial half the time. He prefers the company of animals to the company of humans. He was very closed off from other kids besides his sister ... so yeah
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Macmillan Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:43 am

Susan Bones wrote:Name - Amelia Macmillan
Year - 5th
House - Hufflepuff
Their relationship - Sisters
How did it form? - Birth of course.

Name - Susan Bones
Year - Adult
House - Graduate of Hufflepuff
Their relationship - Susan's her mother
How did it form? - Do I really need to go over this

Added
Jessica Macmillan
Jessica Macmillan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Macmillan Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:51 am

Hitamé Higurashi wrote:I think that Damitrius d'Eath can be friends with Jessica since they are in the same year and house. Although, she's going to go over to the Dark Followers side soon and that could harm their friendship because she'll see things very differently, even her being in Gryffindor. So they could be sort of frienemies, I think?

Then I have Danielle Mulciber and Jayden Volkov. Dani is a Slytherin and Jay is a Ravenclaw. Danielle is more compassionate than she should be with her being a Slytherin and a Dark Follower, they would probably be enemies. Jay is pretty much antisocial half the time. He prefers the company of animals to the company of humans. He was very closed off from other kids besides his sister ... so yeah

I think Dani could possibly make Jess strong inside without trying to? Maybe Dani could pick on her, and then she could say something like, "You seem to nice for a Slytherin, I think the Sorting Hat got it wrong, you're definitely a Hufflepuff at heart etc?" then that would build up her confidence etc.

Jayden could be a good pick-me up? Is he a virgin? I was just thinking even though he's anti-social, he's hormones are kicking in? (God this sounds so vulgar What a Face) I just mean that maybe they're drunk, and you get my drift? It's not something she'd usually do, but she's down at the moment, and would do anything to cheer herself up Smile

Yes that could also work! I predict Dami might try recruit her or something?

Those are all my ideas! Your turn xD
Jessica Macmillan
Jessica Macmillan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:27 am

I like the idea for Dani. It'll give her some good plotting for now since I haven't used her much.

Jayden is going to be engaged soon when the girl he's going tp be engaged too comes on ... But maybe it could just be an accident and he doesn't know how to react to it afterwards? Oh and yeah he is a virgin xD

I think Damitrius might try to recruit her, but I'm not exactly sure. First I'd have to see how messed up she'd get after everything happens.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Macmillan Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:50 am

Hitamé Higurashi wrote:I like the idea for Dani. It'll give her some good plotting for now since I haven't used her much.

Jayden is going to be engaged soon when the girl he's going tp be engaged too comes on ... But maybe it could just be an accident and he doesn't know how to react to it afterwards? Oh and yeah he is a virgin xD

I think Damitrius might try to recruit her, but I'm not exactly sure. First I'd have to see how messed up she'd get after everything happens.

Ok, how bout I start the one with Dani, and you start one with Jayden?
Jessica Macmillan
Jessica Macmillan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top