Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is
Monday
date
Month
Year

in the wizarding world
Word Counter

words: 0

Go down
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Apollo Zabini
17: Alumnus
NoneApprentice @ St. Mungo's
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Addie

View user profile

Kiss, Marry, Kill

on Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:02 am
A slight alternative to the more… well, let’s say ‘blunt’ version of this game. You’ll list three characters – not just your own! – and the next person will post as their character and decide who that person would pick for each of the listed ones.

Kiss – They’re good looking, your character’s into it. You know what I mean.
Marry – Your character is stuck with them forever, but at least they get the benefits of that forever, if you know what I’m saying Wink
Kill – Your character’s super not cool with them. In fact, they’d sooner off them.

Sometimes, there aren’t any perfect solutions.
Example:

Lily Luna Potter.
Frank Longbottom.
Andrew Diamond.

I’m posting as Apollo, so obviously he’d Marry Lily. So that means he’d have to ‘Kiss’ Frank because Andrew’s younger and that’s weird. So, regrettably, he’d have to ‘Kill’ the Gryffindor. Even though he knows, like, nothing about Andrew. (SORRY KHAAT! <3)

So here’s the list for whoever is next:

Christian Zabini.
Ducky Baker.
Charlotte Waldorf.
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Clair Sauvage
Seventh Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profile

Re: Kiss, Marry, Kill

on Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:51 am
worst list ever.

Marry Ducky because I'd hate to be stuck with the other two.
Kiss Charlotte because she can probably kiss well.
Kill Christian

hehehe...

Selwyn
Shylock
Clair
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum