was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)  Empty was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Sat May 17, 2014 7:40 am

Tristan sat in the library with her mind on only one thing. Well, one person, actually. Mason T. Cuffe, to be exact. She just couldn't get him out of her head no matter how hard she tried. Those warm, soft lips pressed against her own. It was amazing. She had lost control and her wolf instincts had taken over. Her eyes had changed. She had ran out before he could ask any questions about it. She wanted to tell him the trutyh, about who she was. But she didn't know how to do it without freaking him out. She sighed and looked up when a shadow loomed over her.
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)  Empty Re: was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)

Post by Casey Lou Weasley Wed May 21, 2014 7:04 pm

Casey was no longer herself without her other half. She had not realized she was dependant on her string bean of a cousin until the girl was gone. Never know you love her 'til you let her go. Lily was safe, now, back at home with her brothers to take care of her. Casey was certain that they could not take care of her the way she did, but... then again... her confidence was shot. Besides, it had been under her watch that Lily had gone missing, had dropped out of school, had suffered. Casey had failed her cousin, and now she was missing her.

And you let her go.

The loss had affected her greatly. She had become a lone wolf at Hogwarts, keeping little to no company, and biting the head off of anyone who tried to become company. She was an angry little girl, and her family seemed to have forgotten that this Lily business had a lot to do with her and she probably needed some monitoring. They'd be finding out when someone lost a limb.

She came into the library and immediately sought out her usual spot. As she approached, however, she saw that someone had taken the spot. She approached slowly, trying to keep herself cool. She just had to move them. That was all. She loomed over the girl, barely. Casey was short, even if the girl was sitting.

"This is my spot," she said pointedly.
Casey Lou Weasley
Casey Lou Weasley
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)  Empty Re: was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Fri May 23, 2014 7:30 am

Tristan looked up at a short little girl. She couldn’t be more than a first year. Second year at the most. And she had the audacity to say that she was in her spot. “Excuse me, Little cub?” Tristan growled. She glared at the girl and let her eyes flicker gold in hopes to scare the annoying tiny thing away. She really just wanted to be alone. Ok that was a lie. She really just wanted Mason by her side. “Why don’t you go back to the Lions den. Before you find out what we do to pests in the snake pit.”
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lou Weasley Sat May 24, 2014 12:06 am

Casey had not meant to pick a fight. Most people knew her reputation by now. The little spitfire Weasley that was like a loyal guard dog to the missing Lily Potter. With her master gone, the guard dog had begun lashing out. Poor Davey Thomas had gotten a nice punch in the back of the head when he had jokingly held on to the tests he was supposed to be passing back. Lana Carlton had been kicked when she had made a crude comment about Lucy Weasley. She had snapped at professors, walked out of classrooms, and broken close to every school rule thus far. It was barely anything to her.

Casey did not expect the girl to bite back. She also didn't expect that flash of gold.

She knew what that meant. Her best friend was a werewolf, after all. One with whom she had spent plenty of full moons with. Casey was surprised this girl would reveal it. But it had to be said.

"You're a werewolf?" Not much of a question. More of a statement. But still a bit incredulous.
Casey Lou Weasley
Casey Lou Weasley
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Mason had spend some time outside, this yime not with girls, alone. He couldn't get one girl out of his mind anymore and he wasn't sure why and he had to clear his mind. He was sure fresh air will help but he was wrong. Boy walked into yhe common room and saw there Tristan and then one lion girl whose name she didn't know. Mason just walked in. "Hey, what's going on here?" He asked then. He didn't bother yo ask how she did get in right now. He sat down on the armchair. He looked at Tristan and the that other girl. He was sure that he needs to talk with Tristan but alone. He wasn't sure what she felt for her but he knew it was something more than friendship for sure but how deep feelings were he wasn't sure.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:19 pm

"Yes im a werewolf. 5 points to the lions for pointing out the obvious. You want a medal, kid?" She felt herself getting agry. Tristan was about to rip the young girls head off, when the boy invading her mind walked into the room. "Hey, mason." Tristan looked down and bit her lip. She went quiet and felt herself getting nervous. Sweaty hands. Mind and heart racing. Butterflies in stomach. Everything. She gave the little.lion girl a look saying get out or die. "Mason, I need to talk to you.... alone." She wanted to talk to him about the kiss. And she needed the little one gone. She looked up at masons eyes and felt her self smile.
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lou Weasley Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:58 am

Casey could not believe someone in Hogwarts was thick enough to advertise the fact that they were a werewolf. All half-breeds had been ordered to leave the school, and this girl was flaunting it. She could get expelled - worse, she could be sent to Azkaban for noncompliance. It would not be Casey who would help her though. She firmly believed in natural selection, and having one idiotic wolf out of the running made the lives of every other werewolf much easier.

A boy strolled over, asking after the situation. She spoke at the same time as the girl in her seat, "She's in my spot," but was seemingly ignored. The two were giving each other obvious lust-faces, and Casey would have left to barf if she was not still intent on reclaiming the seat that was so rightfully hers.

"Great, you two need to talk, and I need my seat back. So I'll take this, and you can go talk and make out in a broom closet, yeah?"
Casey Lou Weasley
Casey Lou Weasley
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:29 pm

Mason looked at Tristan most of times ehen these both girls did talk. He wanted to say just exact same words as Tris did. He looked at that gryffindor girl then. "You can't claim it yo be yours. It doesn't have you're name on it right?" He asked basically from her right now. "Better go and find some other place to sit, here right now is many seats not taken," he told to her then and sighed.

He looked back at the Tristan. "Yes we need to talk," he said. He really needed do it. He wanted to be sure what he felt about her.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Tris lied out across the couch and sneered at the girl, "Or we can just make out here. I mean, you can watch. But it would be really creepy if you did." She winked at Mason and smiled.

Tristan looked up at him and smiled when he told the lion off. "Yeah. so go on and play little lion cub. Let the big kids talk alone." Her eyes flashed gold again In hopes of actually scaring the girl this time. She decided to add a little growl. She patted the spot next to her for Mason to sit with her.

"Yeah. talking is good. Kissing is better. but talking is good." She couldn't take it anymore. She pulled him close and kissed him. "Ok I'm good. Now we can talk."
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lou Weasley Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:05 am

"I've sat in it every day for a week," she said bluntly looking at the boy. "And I'm a little kid, aren't I? That should count for something, I think." It was amazing that the girl could identify herself as a little girl with such a mature tone, not stooping to their immature sneers and taunts, speaking with level reason, staring at them like one would look upon ants that were crawling over each other seemingly without reason. Casey Weasley was a strange little girl but she certainly was an intelligent one. And a brave one, too.

The girl stretched out and Casey gave her a look of mild distaste. "That's not cute," she mumbled to herself, before addressing her. "It's more creepy that you suggested it. No one would have went there, but you did, making you the creep by default." She turned to the boy. "And he's second to you, because he digs a creep. So, creep by assiociation." She shrugged.

They kissed and Casey crossed her arms. "The librarian doesn't allow PDA in the library, so I could go get her and she could kick you out and I can get my spot, or you can get up and give me my spot, or I can give you a proper beating and get my spot. I'm happy with all of the options. Let me know which you would prefer."
Casey Lou Weasley
Casey Lou Weasley
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top