was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)  - Page 2 Empty Re: was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)

Post by Mason Cuffe Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:27 am

He did listen what Tristan said and nodded there quietly. He was little bit surprised when she did kiss him but he did kiss her back too of course. Then she looked at that other girl and sighed. That gryffindor girl was annoying one. "You sure talk a lot," he mumbled there.

"Oh the trouble because of kiss, seems nothing so unusal," he said then back to that little girl. "You really wanna go through all this trouble just because of this one spot?" he had to ask then. He didn't get why she liked just that spot so much, he has never really been the person who visits the library actually often. He maybe few times in year comes here but not that often like most people, when he really needs something from here, reading isn't really his think to do.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)  - Page 2 Empty Re: was it really just a kiss? (mason/ open)

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:34 pm

“Come on, Mason. Shes not worth it.” Tristan got up and moved to another spot. “There. Happy? Now can I please talk to my friend in peace?” She didn’t care about the spot anymore. She just wanted to talk to Mason. To be with him. And if she had to back down to a little second year Lion Cub, she would.

“Mason, about that kiss the other day…” She didn’t know quite what to say to him about it. She wanted to tell him she liked the kiss. She wanted to tell him she liked him. But she didn’t know how. She looked up at him with her golden eyes and blinked a few times. “I like you, Mason.”
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Mason nodded quietly. "You're so true actually," he said and walked there where Tristan sat now. He did sat down next to her then with smile He also wanted to be Tristan.

When he heard what she said then he was little bit surprised. These were words what were being in his mind too lately. He wasn't sure what say back. He did felt same way and it was him first time ever admiting it actually. "If i'm honest with you then...," he started and looked at her eyes. "I like you too, Tristan," he said it out.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:00 am

Tristan smiled when Mason said he liked her too. She could feel herself smiling so wide her face began to hurt. She threw her arms around him and giggled as she hugged him. “Really? You really do?” She asked with slight tears in her eyes. She was so happy. She wiped away her tears before kissing him.

When she pulled away, she looked up at him, “So what now? I mean, what does this mean for us? You have all your little girl friends waiting for you beck and call…: Tris growled at the thought of anyone else getting Mason besides herself.
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lou Weasley Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:09 am

"At least I have something worthwhile to say," Casey muttered back, rolling her eyes as she shifted from foot to foot, getting impatient. Older kids at Hogwarts thought all of their issues were so important. Casey knew that no one really had any worthwhile problems, and that's why she fought for things like the chair. Because, hell, it meant more to stand up for yourself than it did to enter yet another fling. These two Slytherins would not know, though, because while the snakepit taught pride, it taught nothing of valor or nobility.

"The spot isn't worth it, but standing up to you is," Casey informed the boy. "Also, it's a pretty damn good spot." She crossed her arms, but soon they were deciding to move anyway. They left, leaving her with condescending words, moving just far enough that the girl could still call out to her. Casey shrugged, "Happy? I'd say less irritated."

She began to pull out her work, but could not focus as they spoke, much louder than they realized, of their budding love. Casey rolled her eyes but bent over the book. Besides, she never knew what she might hear that might be useful.
Casey Lou Weasley
Casey Lou Weasley
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:39 pm

Mason nodded quietly. "Yes really," he said with smile. He didn't lie this time at all, he couldn't stop thinking about Tristan and that kiss. He just couldn't get this two out of no matter many times he tried. Of course there where times when he worried about other stuff too.

"I'm not sure about them, I don't care what they will do now. I just want to be with you now on, I'm sure they will understood it, they know anyways that I have no feelings for them," he said then to back to Tristan. He did totally ignore that little lion girl there near them.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:06 pm

“You are amazing.” She kissed him and smiled against his lips. She loved that fact that he was choosing her over his group of fan girls. She couldn’t stop smiling. She crawled into his lap and curled into a ball, lying her head on his chest. “I just want to be with you, too. That’s all I want.” She smiled against his chest and felt his warmth radiate off of him. She kissed his neck softly and smiled her eyes a brilliant gold. “Does this mean were dating now? Like, I am allowed to call you my boyfriend and stuff like that?”
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lou Weasley Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:57 pm

Casey could not believe that they were so… horrible and cliché. Like… they had just become an item, and they were practically advertising to everyone around them what they planned on doing the second they could get alone. And in front of a twelve year old girl. Did they have a sense of shame? Or, any self awareness at all. With the small whispers, and the plunger noises of their kissing, how the hell was anyone supposed to get any work or studying done.

They pressed on and she slammed her book, looking over at them. She stood, though her full height was not exactly intimidating and gave them a glare like daggers. “Have your spot,” she said. “It’s not worth the sideshow.” She wrinkled her nose. “And congratulations. Try not to have babies too soon.” She turned and stalked off, intent on informing a librarian. A better idea struck her though. Rumor had it that a gossip column was in the works at Hogwarts. Well, she had some news that no one could ignore. Perhaps she would write in.

And with that, she left the library.
Casey Lou Weasley
Casey Lou Weasley
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:27 pm

Mason did kiss Tristan back too of course. He didn't mind it when she crawled into his lap and curled into the ball, laying her into his chest. He did even like it, you could even say loved. He did put his hands around her. "I think so, if you of course want it," he said back to her.

He did totally ignore again that little girl words. He didn't even pay attention what she said to them now. He just heard the book closing and leaving from here but nothing else. He was just to happy to be with Tristan, her first real girlfriend ever. He didn't had before anyone who he really wanted to call like that. He smiled there even little bit and soon he did kiss her at her forhead and then lips too.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Lycanthe Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:41 pm

“Of course I want it Mason. That’s why I asked, Silly.” She nuzzled him and smiled up at him with her golden eyes. “You are my boyfriend. I want everyone to know that. You are mine.” Tristan had never really had a boyfriend before. Beside Tommy Fisher, but that was like 3rd grade and didn’t really count. She lied her head on Masons chest and breathed in his scent. She got a whiff of pine tree, orange blossom and honey. She got a smell that was purely Mason. She giggled as he kissed her forehead and smiled when his lips captured hers. “Mine…” She whispered against his lips.
Tristan Lycanthe
Tristan Lycanthe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top