Midnight snack - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Midnight snack - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Midnight snack

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midnight snack - Page 4 Empty Re: Midnight snack

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:44 pm

Emily looked around "We're... chatting. And getting something to snack." she raised an eyebrow "And you?" she asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:11 pm

"Well i'm sorry if i'm shocked to see you down here, but I come get a snack everynight and there is never anybody else in here." Zeb said i a calmer tone as he started to relax.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:58 am

Zoe saw Zeb. She wasn't sure that was his name it wasn't until someone else called him that. "Yea I think a few of us couldn't sleep so we thought a snack would be better." Zoe sat watching him for a while.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:42 am

(okay sry zoe to ask this and it may be out of bounds to ask you if you could change your avatar because the pic looks anarexic and a friend of mine recently died from that and your pic makes me cry every time i see it)

"oh ok than." Zeb said as he got a bagel out of the cuboard
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:55 am

(Oh, you know I never really noticed that until you mentioned it. I sure will. Once I get back home to my computer. I'm at my mas so I dont have any pics here. But let me see what I can find. Sorry)

Zoe looked over at Zed. "What are you eating good?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:05 pm

"Yes, do you want one?" ZEb asked reaching back up towards the cupboard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:06 pm

[I still don't get what was Jemma's drama Razz And sorry about your friend, Dae.]

Emily whispered to Mari "You think that whoever was passing by already passed?" she asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:38 pm

[[OOC: I meant, you can't just eat or whatever, you have to have something exciting happen. For example, a teacher coming along =). Ohh, and fine, I guess I'll be dressed up. Let's say I had a date in Hogsmeade, with I don't know, some random guy. Anyway, yeah, cool. Ohh, and Emily, should you still be here as you're a teacher, or not? Onto the RP...]]

BIC: Professor Tiquelle was nearly at the kitchen portrait by now. She walked along the corridor, and when she got to the picture of a fruit bowl hanging on the wall, she paused. She wasn't that hungry, although she did feel like having a muffin or two. She pondered her decision outside the picture, not knowing what to do...

Midnight snack - Page 4 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:17 pm

Zoe looked at Zeb. "Sure sounds good." Zoe turned her attention to the door. It was like she felt someone on the other side. But looked then back at Emily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:39 pm

"Ya sure i will make you one but i think someone is out side the door." Zeb said pointing at the backside of the potrait
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top