Midnight Snack [Cont.]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Midnight Snack [Cont.] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Midnight Snack [Cont.]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midnight Snack [Cont.] Empty Midnight Snack [Cont.]

Post by Chad Taylor Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Chad walked calmly to breakfast, he had had a great night before. He had met a girl, by the name of Shay Kendall, they weren't dating, but they made-out and there are no strings attached. They had made a 'Friends With Benefits' mutual agreement. They'd be allowed to kiss each other, and also go out with other people, but if any relationship feelings started between the two, they'd agree to stop.

He walked with his mate, Andrew and Scott to breakfast, and sat down at the Slytherin table, he sighed as orange juice and eggs appeared in front of him, could this day get better?
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Midnight Snack [Cont.] Empty Re: Midnight Snack [Cont.]

Post by Shay Kendall Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Shay entered The Great Hall. She was in a good mood, last night was lots of fun. She was wearing amazing blue Lita shoes, jean jacket and little black dress and earned lots of attention. She was now taller than most of the girls and her self-confidence was also higher.
Once she looked around, she saw Chad, waved him and sent him a glorious smile. She went through the Gryffindor's table, chatted with some friends and grabbed herself toast. Now Adriana went directly to the Slytherin's table.

"Good morning!"
she said and sat down next to Chad and pressed a soft kiss on his lips. "And good morning Chad's friends, I´m Shay, but you can call me Ade," she added and sent them also one big smile. She wasn´t sure how they were going to act, because she was from Gryffindor and so Adriana was a little bit nervous. "I can´t stay here for a long time though, I have to meet with my friends before the first lesson starts, they have something scandalous to tell me and I n e e d some gossip," Ade said.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:23 pm

And all of a sudden it did get better.

"Hey sexy," he said as he kissed her on the lips, he was about to introduce her but she bet him to it. "You're dating a Gryffindor?" Scott said with a filthy look on his face, "No, you jerk" he said still grinning at Scott, "we're not dating" "Then what are you doing?" "Kissing each other with no strings attached" Scott looked at him enviously, and Chad simply said to her, "Givemme another kiss, I want to show off you ok," he said as he kissed her on the lips.

"Do you mind if I join? You're not going to tell the girls about me and how good we are together, if you know what I mean, are you. Cause I give you permission to" he said naughtily.
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Shay kissed Chad again, with passion and they earned lots of envious glances. She felt a little bit weird, sitting at Slytherin's table, but what they had with Chad had nothing to do with rest of Slytherin and Gryffindor students, so Shay didn´t feel really guilty.

"I´m sorry, but yes I do actually. You know, no boys allowed talk. Trust me, you won't miss anything big," girl promised, "but I can totally talk them about us. How cool we are. I see your friends already know about our 'no strings attached' thing, so yeah... Though I don't know how they are going to react, but I guess they're just jealous. Because of this Slytherin-Gryffindor hate lots of hot guys aren´t available." Shay didn't actually hate Slytherin's, she was just ignoring them.

"So Chad, I still don't know nearly anything about you and we can't be best friends, if we don't. So, what is your favourite colour?" Shay wasn´t interested in Chase's ex-girlfriend or something like that, she wanted to know basic and normal stuff about the boy.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:58 pm

((Chase? Haha))

"Ok, promise me you will" he said kissing her hand.

"My favourite color is white, I know it real exciting isn't it. I love the different shades of white. Like white, ghost white, baby powder and snow, there are loads other if you can believe it. Wha about you, what's you favourite color?"
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:07 pm

“Alright, I promise, trust me, it's boring for you and I need my special time with girls, okay,” Shay said, she just needed to be with her friends so badly, Shay had been super busy-busy this week and now when she finally had some free time, she was owning her girls some of it. In fact, Shay thought about going to Hogsmeade with them and having a bottle of butterbeer, because twenty minutes wasn´t clearly enough time to catch up properly.

Shay troubled when Chad answered questions, because she was so deep in her thought. “What?” she asked, “oh, oh yes, I like 'coffee with whipped cream on top' white. You know, kind of creamy and sweet.” Adriana thought about coffee for a second. Banana Latte Frappe was her absolute favourite. “It sounded weird, uh?” she asked and finally answered Chad's question too, “my favourite colour is navy blue, I think. I like apricot colour too. It´s so fresh and natural.”

“Mmm, okay I got it, what is your favourite lesson in Hogwarts and least favourite lesson in here?” Adriana examined, “and you can ask me questions too, we have some time, before I' going to leave, so let's use this.” Adriana didn't want to be only one asking questions, because she felt like she was irritating Chad, she knew she was not, but it's just how she felt.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:04 am

This was an easy question, "My favourite is Defence Against The Dark Arts, I usually pair up with Amelia, that girl I was telling you about, and my le--" Scott interrupted him, "Amelia and Chad are love birds ," Scott said dreamily, "Ade you've got some competition". Chad threw Scott a filthy look, "Speaking of birds,' he said drawing out his wand. "Avis," he said calmly and 3 ravens, appeared out of his wand. He knew Scott was scared of birds, so this was perfect. "Don't you dare" Scott said. "Oppungo" Chad yelled, and the Ravens charged at Scott, sending him out of the great hall.

"What about you, what are your favourite lessons?"

"Let's go meet your friends," he waved to Drew and walked off with her hand in hand
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:05 pm

This was an easy question, "My favourite is Defence Against The Dark Arts, I usually pair up with Amelia, that girl I was telling you about, and my le--" Scott interrupted him, "Amelia and Chad are love birds ," Scott said dreamily, "Ade you've got some competition"

"If you like this girl, you should tell her that," Adriana could tell Chad was into her. When she talked about Amelia, his face and the way he talked changed. "I like Defiance Against Dark Arts, it's an interesting subject, but my favourite subject is potions. Or charms.... No, potions. definitely potions," she explained.

"Alright, let's go," Shay agreed and took Chad's hand. First lesson was divination so they had a long way to go. Shay was supposed to meet her friends on the seventh floor, so Chad could go straight to the divination's tower and Shay later, she could meet her there.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:30 pm

"Trust me, she's very stubborn, it took me two days to get her to snuggle me, it's never taken that long before, ok." he said in a stubborn tone.

"Let's go," he said holding her hand, Divination was his first lesson so they had a long way to go. He supposed he'd say hi to her friends than wait, but he had a surprise". He gripped he hand, and when they walked into the corridor, he pushed her against the stone wall, and kissed he passionately on the lips, and neck.
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:44 pm

“You seem like a guy, who likes challenges,” Shay said and smiled. “No but seriously, don´t use these cheesy pick-up lines and just be yourself. Cute and funny,” Adriana added. “You have to fight for what you want,” she whispered into Chad's ear and was about to kiss boy on the neck, but stopped and chuckled. “You see, you don´t always get what you want immdeatly?”

“Alright,” Adriana brushed her hair behind hea era with her free hand. “So, I think...” Shay statred to say something, but suddenly she was pushed against the wall and Chad was kissing her necak and lips. She kissed him back. After they were done and St you Shay´s friends and lots of people, who were on the corridor as well, were looking at them. Some of them whisteled. “Um, well I though you were just going greet them, but whatever,” she laughed, “it was great. I guess whispering in your ear worked too.”

“Hey!” Shay greeted her friends. Two of her housemates were just looking at Shay and Chad and were not sure, wheter they liked boy or not. But Shay's friend from Ravenclaw gave Shay 'he is so hot!' look. “I like you, so you have my approval,” she said to Chad and smiled like idiot, “but if you hurt her, I swear I will break your bones!”
“Actually, we have this no strings attached thing going on,” Shay laughed.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top