Midnight Snack
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Midnight Snack Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Midnight Snack

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midnight Snack Empty Midnight Snack

Post by Chad Taylor Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:29 am

Chad strut to the Kitchen, it was around midnight, and he was awoken by his stomach rumbling. He would usually come to the kitchens at night, and no-one had ever caught him, as no-one's up at this time of night anyway. "M ma ma.. Master Taylor what will it be this fine evening,", as they Elf came close to him, he put his hand on the elfs head, so he wouldn't come any closer. "The usual will be fine," "So, cookies and milk?" Chad snarled as he said this, "My new usual as of today, a pudding will be fine.' "Chocolate, Master" "I'm offended you'd even say that, of course Chocolate, there's no other.' He pushed the elf away, as it fell to the ground.

He sat down, and played with his thumbs, when he saw a shadow behind him, "Who's there?"

((OOC: Sorry it's so short))
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Midnight Snack Empty Re: Midnight Snack

Post by Shay Kendall Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Ade and a couple of her friends had too much fun at the library this day. They were extremely loud and laughed too much. So they earned detention and they had to write thousand words about different and rare books in the Hogwarts library. Ade and her friends missed dinner, although Shay was done with her thousand words faster than anyone else.

By the time Ade was ready , dinner was over, the poor girl didn´t even get a chance to enjoy some desserts. She was really hungry and thought about sneaking into the kitchen. Shay had crept into the kitchen few times before, but last time, she did it with her friend from Hufflepuff and they almost got caught. Kendall decided to go to shower and then sneak into the kitchen.

When Ade stepped into the kitchen her long and blonde hair was still wet and curly and she wore shorts, red converse sneakers and retro T-shirt, because girl really didn´t expect someone to see her.
“I guess I wasn´t only hungry one here,” Ade said and looked at the boy in front of her. Kendall was sure he wasn´t from Gryffindor. Maybe he was from Ravenclaw or Slytherin.
“Anyway, I want Caesar salad, without any meat. Oh, and I want some orange juice too,” Shay reported to house-elves.

((OOC: It´s okay and I hope my English isn´t really horrible.))
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:10 pm

((OOC: It's fantastic, just a tip, instead of saying Shay or Ade all the time sometimes say she, it just stops repetition))

"Let me guess," he said before turning around, "You're a Gryffindor," he turned around, and saw her. He had seen her before, but never taken any notice to her, "Vegetarian?" he asked curiously, he didn't understand not eating meat it was fantastic.

A house-elf nearly drowned in his baggy clothing stumbled carrying the weight of the food, "here let me," he said, asking the plate off the dizzy house elf. He handed the elf 7 galleons, and the elf stared wide eyed at him. "What?" he asked, "I serve all Hogwarts students, so you are my master, thank you master." he smiled at Chad. Chads smiled faltered when the house elf stated banging it's head, across the marble countertop tables, "Whats wrong?" "Tonky spit in your pudding before giving it to you, Tonky must be punished," Chad ignored the elf, he was not in the mood.

"You didnt answer my question, who are you?"
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:49 pm

((OOC: Thanks and I´ll try))

"Yes, I am from Gryffindor,” Ade said. “And yes, I’m a vegetarian,” she nodded, she was been vegetarian since she saw, how her grandma killed hen and took its skin off. After that, Shay just wasn´t able to eat meat
anymore. She had assumed boy is from Slyhterin, because of his bossy attitude,
but she wasn’t sure after boy gave this house-elf money. Who does that? It’s just weird. Shay wasn’t
cruel with house-elves, but she never really tried do be their friend or
something.

“Did you just gave this house-elf money?” she asked and
raised her eyebrow. “I thought you were from Slytherin…” she said and watched house-elf punishing himself. “Did you spit in my food too? Please tell me the truth!” Ade demanded. If so, girl wasn´t going to eat.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:58 pm

"Yes I did, he was originally my family house elf, but my sister freed him, and I come here every night and enjoy a pleasant meal," he said,"usually" Chad added on, thinking about the spit. "Yes I'm sure, I just go soft when it comes to animals, they're my one and only" he said.

"Stop it" he said to the house elf, and Tonky stopped banging its head. " He wouldn't have spat in yours, he has rage issues and I pushed him over just before, I'll make a bet with you," he said the girl was pretty, big time pretty. "If he spat in your food, I'll take you out on a date, if he didn't you'll take me out, deal? He said.

"You still haven't answered my question, who are you?"
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:25 pm

“I see,” Ade said. She liked animals, but wasn´t their biggest fan, and she hated insects, girl was afraid of them and they always creeped her out and Shay was too afraid to even move if she saw bugs.

When Ade heard what Chase said, she chuckled. “Well, are you from Slytherin or not?” she didn´t usually date Slytherin guys, okay, she had never dated any Slytherin guys. “I mean, we are supposed to hate each other, you know?” she said.

“Oh, and I want to know, who you are first. Name and age,” Adriana added, “then I can tell you about me.” She smiled: “And you might have a change of date, might.”

“And I would love to have my salad now, please,” she asked and walked straight to the boy and stood very close to him as she was taking her Caesar salad and orange juice. She smiled and walked away so she could find herself place to sit down.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:41 pm

"Well, of course I'm a Slytherin, can't you tell by my charming smile, and brooding muscles. No we're not supposed to date, but for you, I guess I could make an exception" he said grinning at her.

"My name is Chad, Chad Taylor I'm fifteen, and single. Now its your turn," he hoped she put her hand out to him, so he could kiss it. "Name, age, and then you might have a chance of a date might," he said smiling at her.

Tonky gave her the salad as she walked away to find a seat, he naturally followed her and said in a smooth voice, "Is heaven missing an angel, because your right here on earth?"
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:09 pm

“Oh right, I forgot only Slytherin boys had muscles and a charming smile,” Adriana giggled and took sip from her juice. Well, it was the truth, this boy had a charming smile and brooding muscles.
“My name is Shay Adriana Kendall, but everyone calls me Ade. I´m fourteen and you already know I´m from Gryffindor, but you probably could tell by my long legs and awesome personality,” witch said and she was about to shake boy's hand and Taylor had chance to kiss it instead, if that´s okay. "I'm single too," girl said.

Kendall took bites from Caesar salad. Nom, it was delicious.
“So I guess we´ll find out which one of us has to take the other out on a date. If you still think it´s a great idea. I´m afraid I have to do this,” her salad seemed just fine and also tasted good.

“Yeah, I got bored there and I thought I wanted to learn magid and stuff, I think they miss me there thought,” girl shrugged her shoulders, "it´s a great pick-up line."
“This is really good salad, thank you!” said Shay to Tonky and smiled.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:05 am

"Of course I noticed you were a Gryffindor, no mistaking legs like that" he said grinning at her, "Nice to meet you Shay" he said kissing the top of her hand, "very nice to meet you," he said smiling.

"That salad good?" he could tell she was enjoying it, so obviously se had to buy him a date, boy was he wrong, Tonky spoke up. "Master Kendall, sorry to inform you, but Tonky's spit taste like lettuce, the main ingredient in your dish" Chad put his hands over his face when Tonky said this, "Now I guess we know who's buying dinner"
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:35 am

"Nice to meet you too," Ade smiled, she had not met a boy who was being such a gentleman, anyway Shay liked that. She felt special, but this was supposedly Chad's goal. Or maybe he was just being nice with everyone.
Shay looked at Tonky: “At least you informed me… I think I´m not hungry anymore. No, I´m one hundred percent sure about that.” Adriana wrinkled her nose: "I´m not thirsty either.”
“I guess you can ask me out for a date now,” Adriana added. “I hope it’s going to be good one,” she whispered into Chad’s ear.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top