Midnight Snack - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Midnight Snack - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Midnight Snack

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midnight Snack - Page 3 Empty Re: Midnight Snack

Post by Chad Taylor Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:20 pm

"Oh, if you mean snuggling girls that's fine with me," he said grinning at her naughtily, "and invite me to watch" he said laughing. "But I guess that's fair, and if their are no relationships, we can go out with other people, right?" he honestly did have feelings for Amelia, but he wasn't going to let them out yet, not after everything she's been through, he had to stay in the friends zone.

"Sure why not?" he got out of his chair, and put his arm around hers, "Beast before beauty" he said teasingly.
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:08 pm

„Yeah, I don't think I´m going to do this, but I'm glad you are fine with that,“ Adriana responded. She heard what Chad said and shrugged and nodded: „Yeah, why not. I mean if you like someone you should go out with her. Or him. Oh, and you can invite me to watch as well, okay?“ She said the last sentence also with naughty voice.

„So now you are a beast?“ Shay took the boys hand and laughed, but she did as Chad said. They went out of the kitchen and started walking to the Gryffindors common room.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:39 pm

'Here you are," he said when they made it to a portrait on the seventh floor, he saw a Gryffindor girl passing, and he quickly acted, he grabbed Shay's neck and kissed her lips passionately, "Oh, Shay" he said getting the girl's attention. He let go off the kiss, and simply said, 'I'll see you tomorrow," he turned around winked at the passing girl, and sprinted to the Slytherin common room.

((OOC: Let's finish it here Smile Do you want to continue at breakfast in the Great Hall etc.))
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:04 pm

((OOC: Alright, we can continue there))

"Well, bye! See you tomorrow!" Adriana shouted, it all happened so fast. Chad was almost gone and Shay wasn´t sure he heard her. Shay sighted and chuckled, she turned around and saw Fat Lady and girl from Gryffindor staring at her.
Fat Lady breathed deeply: "Young lady, you do know this boy is from Slytherin, right? You shouldn´t date him, Oh Merlin's beard!" Ade furrowed her eyebrow: "I don't date him, now let me in. The Password is Blemish Blitzer. Please, let me in now." Fat Lady rolled her eyes, but let Adriana and other Gryffindor girl in.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top