Midnight Snack - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Midnight Snack - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Midnight Snack

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midnight Snack - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Snack

Post by Chad Taylor Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:56 am

"Likewise" he said grinning.

"So, Shay Kendall, would you go out with me? I'll pay' he said laughing, he had to pay, he lost the bet he didn't mind paying, especially for a beautiful girl like this. (That sounded so wrong! Don't make it wrong please)

"So, yes?"

(Sorry it's so short)
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:22 pm

„Alright, I´ll go out with you,“ Ade said. „I´m free this weekend,“ she added. Well, of course they both were in Hogwarts every day, but Adriana spent most of the time studying or in the Gryffindor common room, with her friends.

„So, have you ever dated Gryffindor girl? I haven´t dated Slytherin guys, if I´m honest,“ Shay asked openly, if they were going to have a date, Adriana thought that she had the right to ask questions about Chad. „If you want to know something about me as well, feel free to ask me,“ she continued.

((OOC: It´s fine, my inspiration is low as well))
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:30 pm

((OOC: My muse is lost))

"Well, I'll see you at the Sparks Bistro & Bakery at 11:30 then?"

"Honestly, I haven't I've dated a Hufflepuff, Victoria McLaggen, and a few Slytherins but never a mortal enemy, should be fin" he said smirking at her.

"OK, have you ever kissed a guy?" he asked, this could be a touchy subject for some people, she could handle it.
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:56 pm

„Sounds great,“ Ade nodded. Sparks Bistro & Bakery, she hadn´t visited this place in a long time. So she was happy with location too, who doesn´t love bakery?

„Yes, I am. I think I was nine, when I had my first kiss, not sure though. It was so horrible, I was much taller than boy I kissed so he had to climb on a chair. Awkward,“ Shay chuckled.

What about you? You ever kissed a boy?” Adriana asked with genuine interest, “alright, girl?” Shay once kissed a girl, just for fun. It wasn´t so bad, but she still preferred boys.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:02 pm

"Haha" he laughed, as she said this.

"No I haven't but there always a first for everything" he said smirking at her, "I have kissed so may girls it's not funny, and I'm not bragging," he counted the girls names on his fingers, "I've kissed 37 girls, 12 didn't kiss me back" he said smiling at her.

"Well, that would've been very awkward, is this better" he put his hand on her neck, and brushed her hair out of her eyes, and planted a passionate kiss on her lips, "Was that better?"
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:37 pm

When Chad started counting girl names, Shay chuckled: “I dare to assume that you must be bloody experienced then.” She thought for a while and said: “Well, I haven’t kissed so many people, but all of them kissed me back.” Adriana wasn’t trying to insult Chad or something, but it was the truth.

Shay was just about to answer Chad, when boy kissed her. She was surprised, but of course she kissed him back. Her heart beat really fast. Shay had to admit, Chad was one bloody great kisser.

“Wow, just wow,” she breathed. “It was better. And you didn´t need to climb on the chair to kiss me.” girl claimed. “If our date goes well, we can do this again,” Ade promised and her face became more severe, “don´t get me wrong, but we are not together or anything, first I want to spend more time with you.“ Adriana hoped Chad was okay with this, because Shay really didn´t know, how she felt about Taylor yet. And if he wasn’t, then well, life goes on, right!?
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:08 pm

He sighed as he released his lips from hers, he knew she was pleased, and that's what he expected, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, I'm glad to give my customers satisfaction" he said in a teasing tone grinning at her. "Yes, or we can just be friends that kiss all the time, for example. Hey bestie whats up?" he said, and kissed her again.

"Trust me, you won't forget that date, I promise"
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:20 am

„I'm glad too,“ Shay said, Chad's teasing tone didn't bother her at all. She actually found it funny and adorable. „I´m also glad you enjoyed our kiss, because I know you
did,“
Ade pointed out the truth, „I'm good kisser too, you know. We did the magic, together honey,“ two good kissers equals bloody amazing kisses.

When the girl heard, what Chad said about being 'let's kiss and make-out' friends, she started laughing. So they would be friends with benefits? Hahaha, really? But
once Shay thought about it, this idea wasn't so bad at all. She kissed Chad back, with passion.
„Nah, nothing really,“ she answered. „Alrigh, this friends with benefits stuff suits me well. You are hot and I'm hot. No romantic feelings involved, okay?“last time and was in a relationship, she got hurt pretty bad and to be honest, being single was so much more fun, but she missed kissing and hugging someone, feeling special.
„BUT, if we start feeling something, you know, we stop, okay?“ witch demanded seriously, but if this is acceptable for Chad, this could really work. Ade bit her lip: „Let's do this!“
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:33 am

"Oh, really, I'm pretty good at charms when it comes to magic etc. no pun intended, even though I'm pretty charming myself, and you're not too bad either.

'No romantic feelings, and if they form, we'll have to discuss some ground rules, also just so you know. I hang out and snuggle Amelia Macmillian all the time, to comfort her, their is no romantic feelings involved, we're just really good friends.

"Biting lips, is my move," he said, "if i'm ever gone you can't bite your lip, that's my job, but in a sexy way, not anything else" he said smiling ay her, he put his hand out and said, "Nice doing business with you. So, is this good?" he put his right hand on her cheek, and kissed her wit tongue for several minutes, then brush her hair out of her eyes. "Even though, were just friends, you're not bad company',
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:55 am

Ade smiled, yeah she agreed, she was charming: “Alright, I don't mind you snuggling with Amelia, but this means I´m allowed to do this too. Not with Amelia, with boys,” This is fair. “These rules sound great too,” she added.

“Your move?”
Shay asked and shake her head. “But honey, it's my move too. Well, I have a habit as well, I bite my lips all the time, when I'm thinking, I´m nervous, excited or something. It's not my fault it turns out so sexy,” she sighed.
“I agree, good work,” Adriana answered and kissed Chad back while her hands found place in boys hair. “Of course I´m not, you aren´t either,” she chuckled. “I'm tired, I think I'm going to get some sleep, you can send me to my common room, if you want to.”
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top