Midnight Snack [Cont.] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Midnight Snack [Cont.] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Midnight Snack [Cont.]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midnight Snack [Cont.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Midnight Snack [Cont.]

Post by Chad Taylor Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:19 am

He waved to her friends, and casually said, "My names is Chad, Chad Taylor, nice to meet all of you. I think Shay, or Ade, or whatever you guys cal her, is amazing. And I couldn't ever hurt her, even if I tried," he said holding her hand.

"Well, I'm just here to say hi, I've got to go see my mates, who aren't as sophisticated as me, and go hang out, don't talk at me," he said. Chad pecked Shay on the lips, and winked at her friends, "I'll see you in class!" he yelled before running off.
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:06 am

“Yeah, I hope you keep your word,” Ravenclaw’s girl said in a very serious tone. Adriana started laughing : “It’s okay, no feelings attached, okay. Remember? Chad can´t hurt my feelings.” Right? She looked at Chad and then at her housemates, who were still sending them suspecting looks. "And we´re both still allowed to date. So you can´t take all guys away from me," Shay reminded.

“Okay, we approve him too,” one girl finally said. “And he´s hot, you were right,” other girl added. Shay nodded. “And he´s a good kisser,” she chuckled, bloody good one.
“Hey! So I'm Cassidy,” girl from Ravenclaw said, “and they´re Hanna and Avery.” At first she pointed at tall and blonde girl, who looked similar to Shay and then she pointed at short girl, with red hair and freckles.

“Grab me a seat, please! See you later!” Shay screamed. Okay, one thing he learned about Chad today. He really must like running, because she always ran or sprinted away, if he had to go somewhere. Maybe that’s where his abs came from?
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher LeBlanc Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:01 am

(Sorry I posted in your topic)
Christopher LeBlanc
Christopher LeBlanc
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:09 am

As soon as Chad got to the Diviination Tower he saw Andrew and Scott already in class waiting, "Hey Lovebird," Scott said in a mocking tone, "How's your honey woney bunny?" Drew said. He pointed his wand at Drew and said, "I've already casted at Scott today, now it's your turn, Levicorpus" Drew got hoisted up by the ankles, upside down and Chad sat down.

He sat down, and waited for Shay to arrive
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Shay Kendall Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:34 am

((OOC: Letś end this thread here.))

Shay spent some time chatting with her friends about Chad. After she was entirely sure they liked him and were kind of Green-eyed, her mood was amazing. The girls decided they´ll meet after their classes were over and maybe head to Hogsmeade and have some butter bear.

“Alright. We really have to go, if we don´t want to be late for class,”
Adriana said to her housemates. She and Ravenclaw’s girl both had divination as their first class, but Hanna and Avery had charms. “I´ll see you later!” Shay said to them and girls split up. Cassidy and Shay hurried towards Divination’s tower and when they arrived and entered class’ trapdoor, Shay sat next to Chad, gave her little kiss. They started with the lesson.
Shay Kendall
Shay Kendall
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:48 am

(Ok)
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor