Midnight snack - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Midnight snack - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Midnight snack

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midnight snack - Page 5 Empty Re: Midnight snack

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:43 pm

"I was about to say the same thing. Wonder who it is?" Zoe said looking back at the door way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:26 pm

"Probly a teacher, and were not supposed to be out this late." ZEb said with a bit of fear in his tone as rushed to eat his bagel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:42 pm

Zoe looked at the door. She knew he was right. But then again it also depended on who the teacher was. All depended on who walked through the door. Zoe wondered what to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:38 am

Mariana pulled Zeb and Zoe under her invisibility cloak: "Hide because we might get busted!" said Mariana whispering.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:53 pm

"Wow i didn'y know you had one of these." Zeb said suprised and pretty loud
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:41 pm

[Yeah Mari, you're just covering Zeb and Zoe! What about the others? Razz You don't need to cover me, I'm a teacher Very Happy]

Emily watched Mari hide Zeb and Zoe "Or, I could just say you guys were with me." she suggested, chuckling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:33 pm

Zoe looked at Mari. "She does have a good point. I mean after all she is a teacher and we are not getting in trouble with her." Zoe said as she stepped out from under the cloak. She took her seat back and returned to nibbling on her bagel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:37 am

"We are gonna get you Em into trouble.And yeah Zeb I heired this from my father." she said gesturing at her invisibility cloak.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:33 am

Zoe just stood looking in their direction. She was confused. Why was the person just standing on the other side of the door. Was she going away or what.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:01 pm

Em looked at the door "I think no one's there now." she looked at Mari "Why would you?" she asked." I could say it was... research for Potions class." she chuckled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top