This was how our life was suppose to be! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This was how our life was suppose to be! - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This was how our life was suppose to be!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This was how our life was suppose to be! - Page 4 Empty Re: This was how our life was suppose to be!

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:15 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at his reply. He sure is love, he sure is."said Sophia softly. As Alexia came out and started getting dress in her summer dress Sophia turned to Andrian. "I'll be out in a minute love."said Sophia kissing him softly on the lips. Taking a shower quickly Sophia gotten out and looked at her hair wondering what to do with it she smiled at herself before flicking her wand at it.

Getting dress quickly in a nice gray shirt and a black mini skirt Sophia walked out of the bathroom. Her hair was straight like she used to wear back when she was in Hogwarts and her make-up was light but elegant seeing how Sophia believed in natural beauty.

"Wow... mummy you look like what you did in the pictures you showed us of you and daddy when you were in Hogwarts!"said Alexia. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Why thankyou Lexi, I did it this way for it's your father favorite way I wear my hair."said Sophia. "I haven't wore it like this in ages though, I used to all the time when I went to Hogwarts."said Sophia honestly.

Soph's look
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

This was how our life was suppose to be! - Page 4 Empty Re: This was how our life was suppose to be!

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:35 am

Andrian stood beside the door, looking up and down the corridor, impatiently. His stomach was grumbling, he wanted to get some food into his stomach. Then again he was always hungry, he always had to be eating. He turn to face everyone else, only to find Sophia dressing in the same clothes as she did when they first met. 

"Wow," He said, approaching her, slowly. His expression shocked and his eyes bewildered. "You look beautiful babe. You look just like the day I met you," said he, hugging her. 

The memories of them meeting for the first time was crystal clear in the head. He remembered every single moment of it, every words, every details. It was the day, he fell hard in love that day. That was the day, he knew he wanted no one else. They have been through so much together. Through the bads and the goods. "But, then again you look beautiful to matter what you wear?" he smiled.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Sophia looked at Andrian and giggled. "Why thankyou love, I hoped you liked it!"said Sophia softly. "I just wanted to do something different with myself for once, so I decided to wear it like this."said Sophia honestly. Sophia's hair was naturally curly but when she was younger she hated it like that due to it being all over the place, but as years went on it started falling into calm curls so she didn't worry about it anymore.

Sophia remembered the day they met, it was crystal clear in her head, they met at the Yule Ball after Andrian's date didn't show up. Andrian asked her if she wanted to dance and she automatically said yes. Sophia knew from that moment on they were meant to be even through the ups and downs they been through together.

Sophia looked at him and smiled. "Thankyou love that's so sweet, you look handsome no matter what you wear as well!"said Sophia kissing him softly on the lips. "Ok... is everyone ready? lets head out!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top