This was how our life was suppose to be! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This was how our life was suppose to be! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This was how our life was suppose to be!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This was how our life was suppose to be! - Page 3 Empty Re: This was how our life was suppose to be!

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as Andrian and the kids tried bringing her down. Finally deciding to let them win Sophia chuckled. "Ok... you guys win, I surrender!"said Sophia putting up both her hands. Sophia knew she could very well take all of them, but it was sometimes more fun to see the smile on her kids faces thinking that they won. Pushing her hair out of her eyes she looked from Andrian to their kids and shook her head.

"I should of known you had something to do with this doggie."said Sophia crossing her arms smirking at him. She sometimes called him that just to be funny seeing how he was a werewolf and she was a vampire. Although the funny thing is that although they were suppose to hate each other due to them the history of vampires and werewolves hating each other they didn't. Sophia had tons of werewolves friends and she had quite a few vampires friends as well, so Sophia wasn't against werewolves, only bad ones that was.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

This was how our life was suppose to be! - Page 3 Empty Re: This was how our life was suppose to be!

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:31 am

OOC: Andy not a werewolf back then, he will be bitten soon if Hit ever decide to bite him yet

Andrian laughed and smiled at his kids, who manage to tackle Sophia who seem to have surrendered so easily. "We won!" Noel said, running off to his own things. The other kids followed behind them, leaving Andrian alone with Sophia. This was perfect, this is what they needed. They been running ragged looking after the kids and other patient. Now it was time to them to pat themselve on the shoulders and have the time to themselves.

"Woof?" whimpered Andrian, putting his hands together and giving her the doggie eyes. "Does little kitty cat want to play?" said Andrian smirked at her. He had no idea why she called him doggy, but he decided to play along to save her the embarrassment. "What do you think of this trip so far, sweetie?" he asked, sitting in the shallow water and started playing around with the water. The water felt so cool on his skin, it was perfect especially on a hot day like today.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:44 pm

Ooc: Meh... wasn't thinking when I typed this! still sick! >.<

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at him. "Yes kitty would like to play with the doggie!"said Sophia laughing. "I called you that because your always warm, are you sure your not a werewolf?" Sophia asked him laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "I'm loving this trip love, it's a so beautiful and calming just what we needed."said Sophia softly. "You know, Mimi said she'll watch the kids if we wanted some alone time."said Sophia smiling at him. "They always seemed to love what Mimi had for them to do, and plus it'll give us some time alone with each other."said Sophia softly.

"Just thought it was an idea, but we can do all that later tonight, right now lets enjoy our time with our kids first!"said Sophia softly. She was enjoying spending the day with her kids, it was nice to have a family after everything that had happened lately. From the green itch to Sophia almost losing them, her, Andrian and her kids been through alot. But luckily Sophia was able to save them, but she gotten herself sicker in the process of saving them which she almost lost her life. But it was well worth it to see her kids alive and happy.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:07 pm

Andrian shook his head and burst out laughing. "No, I'm not a werewolf, that would be weird. You wouldn't forgive me if I was," he told her. Andrian thought about it for a bit and wondered what it would be like if he was a werewolf and she was a vampire. He didn't like the idea of turning into a werewolf at midnight involuntarily. "I know she would, but she been running ragged looking after the kids," replied Andrian shaking his head. He appreciated Mimi work but he never liked the idea that she would work herself through the roof to look after his kids. She wouldn't even let them free her. "We can drop the kids off at Mimi after Dinner if you want," said Andrian.

He wanted to give his kids the fun of a lifetime, especially after the green itch. The memories of his kids really sick of that will still haunt him in his dream. As much as they both needed a break, the kids needed to enjoy themselves. The sound being alone with Sophia was tempting, he was definitely spending time alone with his beautiful wife. "Speaking of dinner, we better go and their having a banquet soon. Maybe we should get ready and head to dinner," said Andrian looking at his waterproof watch and smiled softly at Sophia.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:12 am

Sophia looked at him shocked. "Why would I not forgive you love?"Sophia asked him softly. "Do you honestly think I would hate you if you were a werewolf?"Sophi asked him pulling away from him. Sophia looked at him and nodded. "I know love, we tried time after time to give her breaks or free her but she doesn't want it!"said Sophia softly. "We can if you think so, it's not only my choice, there your kids to."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at her kids and smiled seeing them playing in the water.

Sophia remembered the green itch, it almost killed her and the kids but Sophia was affected more then the kids were after she managed to save them. Sophia almost gave her life to save them, but in the end it was well worth it. She wasn't even sure if Andrian knew that or not, all he knew that she was terribly sick and was almost dying. Sophia nodded. "Yeah perhaps your right."said Sophia softly turning back to the kids. "Alexia, Keegan, Caspian, Noel out of the water now please we got to go get ready for the banquet!"said Sophia as the said simply said "Yes mummy." before they gotten out of the water. They knew better to argue with Sophia their mother.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:32 pm

Andrian frantically shook his head, waving his arm about. "No thats, not what I mean't. Just thought it would be awkward if I was a werewolf," said Andrian, trying to save himself. "Beside we would be the coolest parents to our kids," Andrian chuckled, pulling her close again. Andrian listened to her and nodded, then shrugged his shoulders. "Oh well, I appreciate all her work though. I just wish she take it easy a few time," sighed Andrian, replying. Mimi was a good elf, he love her like she was his own blood. He always going to worry about her and he knew Mimi love the Sophia, him and the kids. She was there supporting him when Sophia and the kids were almost dying of the green itch. Andrian remembered hanging around the house with a hazmat suit to prevent himself from getting it too. Sophia and the kid loved it and laughed.

Whilst Sophia called out for the kids, he pulled away from her and locked his hands into hers and began walking out to the beach. Andrian chuckled at his kid who were quick to obey their mother, they knew better to fight back at her. If they argued with their mother, Andrian threatened them that he would curse them with a pig tail for two days. "Mmm! Whats for dinner! I'm starving!" Noel taking his father hand, who was drench wet with water. "I think they have a chocolate fountain, son," replied Andrian, chuckling as they started walking towards their room. "Mm, yum! Beat you to the room dad!" Noel giggled and took off towards their room. Andrian rolled his eyes at his son and waited till he got some distance from Noel, giving his son a head start. "See ya in the room!" Andrian kissed Sophia on the lips and raced off.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:28 am

Sophia looked at him and chuckled. I don't think it'll be to weird love,  it just might take some time to get use to."said Sophia softly. "It'll be the same way if I was human again."said Sophia softly.  Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "I think we already are love."said Sophia honestly.  Sophia nodded. "I agree with you love, but you know better then I do that she isn't going to do that!"said Sophia sighing.  "I'm just glad to have the kids and you love, after me and the kids almost died I thought it was over for us."said Sophia softly.  It was true, after the green itch came and her kids starting getting sick and dying she thought it was over for her.  Although she's glad that it wasn't, she couldn't bare losing her kids, she loved them to much.

Sophia shook her head and laughed her tinkling bell laugh at them as she grabbed Alexia's hand with her left and Keegan's hand with her right.  "Grab your brothers hand Keegan."said Sophia softly as Keegan nodded and grabbed his brothers hand.  Walking down the beach they headed back towards their room.  After a few minutes Sophia and them reached the room and opened the door as she seen Andrian and Noel collapsed on the bed.  "So... who won?"Sophia asked them softly.  "Ok... Keegan and Caspian in the tub now, your all salty and sandy from the beach, so get in the shower now please?"Sophia asked them softly as they nodded.  Walking towards the bathroom wit them, Sophia set the water for them making sure they didn't burn themselves before getting in.  Setting their toys in it Sophia squirted some soap on the water before smiling at them.  "Ok... there you go, your bath is all set like you like it!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Andrian raced off and headed straight towards their hotel room, head to head with Noel. They both giggled and chuckled, doing whatever they could to get in front of the others. Finally, they arrive at their door. Andrian reached into his pocket for the key and opened the door, rushing inside, pushing and pulling at each other. 

"I win!" Andrian, cheered, raising his arm in the air, victorious. "No, fair I was here first," Noel chucking a tantrum. He was breathless and panted for air, he began to roll his eyes at his son. Of course, his son had to whinge that he won. After all, Noel was his son and whatever Andrian was, he was just a younger version of. Andrian always hated to admit defeat and always had to win

"Okay, we'll call it a tie," Andrian chuckling, collapsing  on the bed, his son, Noel beside him. After a couple minute, Sophia entered at the door, laughing and asking who won. "We both tied!" they both answered in unison. He got up on his feet, watched his kids get in the shower ready to go to the buffet. He couldn't help but smile at them and began to walk towards Sophia, hugging her from behind.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:22 pm

As the twins climbed into the tub they started playing with their toys in the tub making little noises like most boys do when they play with their toys. As Andrian hugged her from behind she smiled. "Finally caught your breath I see."said Sophia softly laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Mummy can you wash our hair?"Keegan asked her giving her his famous puppy pout that was just like Sophia's. "Is that what I look like when I give you the pout love?"Sophia asked him laughing. "Ok... fine, but you two got to learn on your own sometimes."said Sophia softly.

Washing the twins hair one by one she washed them and washed their hair out one by one. She thought seeing how she washed their hair she might as well wash them so she'll make sure they were clean. After a few minutes of washing and scrubbing them Sophia nodded. "There we go, those are my two twins boys I love!"said Sophia smiling as she helped them out one by one and wrapped them up in a white fluffy towel. "Ok... get dried off and get your clothes on you two, I laid them out for you this morning."said Sophia softly as they nodded.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:38 am

All the kids were in the bathroom getting ready, Noel and Keegan were playing, with their little rubber duck and Alexis in the shower, washing all the sand off her.  This gave Andrian enough time to have a moment with Sophia. With three kids, he never really had a good time to spend time with Sophia, these days. 

"Yes, our boy Noel is becoming faster than his old man," He replied, snuggling up close to Sophia. He wasn't really that old, he was only in his twenties, but he often felt old, sometime. Mainly, because there was so much responsibility he had to do. "Have fun!" He said, reluctant to let her go.

The kids were dried up and clothes. He then took his turn and started getting dressed in shorts and a singlet. "Come on everyone! We don't have all day! - I am getting hungry!" he shouted, putting a batman cap on his head and turned it backwards.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top