Apologies (I Suppose) [Gerulia, open]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Apologies (I Suppose) [Gerulia, open] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Apologies (I Suppose) [Gerulia, open]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apologies (I Suppose) [Gerulia, open] Empty Apologies (I Suppose) [Gerulia, open]

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:22 am

Virginia sat on a bench in France. Geez Loise, she thought. Even if one was half veela, you couldn't attract any boys. She was half veela. First Danny, now Gerulia. She'd just have to find someone else. But she realized the problem. A., there weren't very many boys at Hogwarts. B., there were lots of pretty girls for the boys to choose from. She just had to face it, she wasn't one of them. She sighed and went to a petit little coffee shop, and got some 'chips' and coffee. It didn't help that muggle boys were giving her phone numbers. She would never get the chance to call them, anyways.

She hoped Gerulia was happy. He could have at least tried to be a little bit more Not-In-Front-Of-Vinny. But it didn't matter anymore. And she would never try to do anything about it, Mak was, so far, her best friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Apologies (I Suppose) [Gerulia, open] Empty Re: Apologies (I Suppose) [Gerulia, open]

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:28 am

Garulia was strolling through France and fancied a cup of coffee and headed into a coffee store.
What he DIDN'T expect was to see Vinny sitting alone.
"Oh, hey Vinny, sorry about before," he said, sitting next to her and scratching his head. "Really, really sorry, can you forgive me?" He asked her, shyly, getting a cup of coffee when the man passed by taking the order and bringing it.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Apologies (I Suppose) [Gerulia, open] Empty Re: Apologies (I Suppose) [Gerulia, open]

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:33 am

Vinny gave a start. Gerulia!?! Then she got her wits about her. "What're you doing here! I would've thought that you'd be off at a practise match with Mak. Also, isn't it usually in your style to innocently alert the girl who did have a crush on you of your date." she spat the last word with emotion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:38 am

"Hey, calm down, Mak turned the date besides the match down. You have a crush on me? I'm sorry, really, I wouldn't have done it if I had known you liked me. Please don't be mad at me, we can be friends, and maybe more, if me and Mak don't work out after the match....I really don't know a lot about this stuff, I know more about being an ani-" He stopped and covered his mouth.
God damn why do I have to be such a blabber mouth? he thought furiously.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:42 am

"Well, that's sweet, but once the bad thoughts got into my mind, hard to get them out. But friends works." she said, huffing. Then she heard his slip up. "Ani-ani..." she pondered over the words. "Animagus, you're an animagus." she said proudly, sitting up. "Is that... bad?" she asked. Maybe it was an embarrassing animal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:47 am

"No, I just don't like telling people, keep it down, will ya?" He said quietly and coldly. "It makes me feel like a freak."
He sighed and looked at her.
"I love the animal I change into," he muttered.
Second person in less than two days, your losing your touch, gar, a thought burst into his head.
"You're right," he muttered under his breath.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:53 am

"A freak!" she shrieked. "You might know that my whole family is a family of animagi, and guess what! I'm related to them! Directly!" she shrieked again. She covered her eyes with her hands. She was using her nerdiness to argue. Oh crap, now she realised why boys didn't like. Her. She ran away. It was several blocks before she realised where she was. She was a well-known giant forest. In fact, this was the Bloody Forest. And I think you can guess why it was called that. She gasped as she saw a rather big giant standing right in front of her, licking it's chops.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:56 am

"Vinny!" Garulia yelled, rushing after her. He spun into the forest and saw a giant bearing down on her.
Eff magic, he thought, charging the giant, changing into a lion in mid air.
Don't count on it, you big idiot! he thought loudly, snarling and ripping at the giant.
The stupid creature roared and ran way, scratching at the wounds.
Gar changed back and ran to Vinny.
"Are you okay?" He asked her.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:05 am

"I guess so." she said. She sat down onto the grass and sobbed.

"I can't believe it. I feel so ugly. Like, an animal that is so ugly and slimy that people cringe away from it." she said. "See, I have a brother. And not a nice brother. You wouldn't believe the things he does. He throws me out of windows even. So, when I saw you and Mak, I kind of, melted again. I thought I was free of him until next year." she said, sobbing harder. "It's just, before you (a little) and Mak, I had nobody. Not even my parents, who are brother-lovers. So, I'm a little desperate." she said, sniffling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:10 am

Garulia walked over and wrapped his arms around her.
"Don't worry about it. I have my own troubles making friends, stick with me and Mak and I'm positive you'll be fine.
"I'm your friend, got it? Don't ever forget it," he finished, leading her back standing.
"We should get outta here, I doubt I'll be able to take more giants. That one was probably going back for reinforcements. I wish I could apparate," he groaned and walked her back into the city.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top