This was how our life was suppose to be!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This was how our life was suppose to be! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This was how our life was suppose to be!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This was how our life was suppose to be! Empty This was how our life was suppose to be!

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Ah... nothing like a good ole' family vacation to get away from things for a little while, no cares or worries other then her and her family having a good time. Sophia was rather surprised at Andrian's planned on going on a Summer vacation to Hawaii, but he said they needed it which they did. Sophia had been so stress out by work it was driving her mad. It was clear that Andrian could see it, he always been able to read her like a book.

Walking down the sandy beach hand in hand with Andrian, Sophia Annabelle Potter smiled at her kids then Andrian. "You know love, it was a good idea of you doing this, I think this is what we needed."said Sophia softly. Seeing Keegan and Caspian throwing sand at a little girl Sophia's eyes widened. "Keegan Alexander Potter and Caspian Andrian Potter you put that sand down right now!" Sophia ordered them as they dropped the sand. "Hm... I wonder where they get that from?"Sophia asked looking at Andrian before shaking her head chuckling.

Life was good for Sophia Annabelle Potter, she had a four beautiful kids and she was married to a wonderful man who loved her deeply, she was a lucky girl. Life couldn't be better for her, of course she had a few bumpy roads, but that what life was all about a few bumpy roads and sometimes roads that lead to no where.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

This was how our life was suppose to be! Empty Re: This was how our life was suppose to be!

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:55 pm

A nice vacation to Hawaii wouldn't hurt. Sophia and Andrian were being over-run by the hospital and it was running them ragged. Sophia was getting tired and needed to get some sleep. He could tell she was tired because the last time she spoke to a patient and just as she tried to talk to them. All her words all came out wonky. Also, he could tell in her eyes and he could tell she wasn't mentally well.

It was a nice, summer day. The sea was crystal clear and endless. People were getting in and out of the water. Some sunburn't to crisp, some with sands in their eyes, up their thighs, some frolicking in the water. "We deserve a break, love. We were running ragged at the hospital, now its time to think of ourselves before we become a patient," he said, jokingly as he placed his hands on both hips as he looked at her and at the same time he was watching the kids. Then he saw, his twins throwing sands at the poor girls and he frowned at them, disapprovingly. "Hey, guys. Thats no way to treat a young lady," he chuckled and wagged an index finger at them. "How will you get a girlfriend with that behaviour," he smirked at them. "Ewww, girlfriend. I don't want a girlfriend, girls have cooties!" Caspian said, looking towards his sibling before storming off to the beach. Andrian chuckled and straightened his back so that he was now standing up. "Hey! Don't blame me," he scoffed at what Sophia said to him. "Come on, I would never do that," he said, although he'd be lying.

Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

This was how our life was suppose to be! Empty Re: This was how our life was suppose to be!

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:48 pm

Sophia nodded. "Yeah your right love we were."said Sophia honestly.  "Plus I guess it doesn't helped that I'm Assistant Director of St.Mungo's to."said Sophia softly.  If anything went wrong with Robert or Khaat she was in charge of the whole hospital which on couple of occasion Sophia had to take charge to to Robert and Khaat being away.  But Andrian was always there to help her get the job done. Sophia chuckled at Caspian reply.  "Well... I'm a girl as well as your two sisters, we don't have cooties do we?"Sophia asked him softly as he shook his head no.  "Well... if I don't then girls don't."said Sophia softly to her youngest son before he ran off and played in the water.  Sophia raised a eyebrow at Andrian's reply. "Mhm... whatever makes you sleep at  night Mr. Potter."said Sophia smiling.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:06 am

OOC: btw your assistant director Razz I looked Razz

Andrian smiled at Sophia and hugged her. "You make a good Assistant Director, love," he assured her. "Your my sexy, loving Director," he added. "You direct me to the right way, and loving way," he smirked. He knew that was corny, but who cares no one was going to hear him. Andrian looked at Caspian and ruffled his hair, chuckling. "You got much to learn, my young padawan," he said. Caspian then raced off to join the others and jump into the water. Andrian laughed at what Sophia said and rolled his eyes. "Fine, I will," he said, taking her hand and started walking along the beach. "You know, I was thinking of taking the Assistant Admin, job thats been going on for ages now," he told her. "What do you think?" he wasn't sure if he should take it. Although it was more money, it mean't more time at work and he wouldn't see his kids as much. Somebody had to be there, while Sophia was slaving away in hospital.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:22 am

Ooc: I knew I was assistant in something couldn't remember!

Sophia smiled and chuckled.  "Well... thankyou love, I try my best."said Sophia honestly.  "You know we came a long way love, I mean look at us, we have a loving family and awesome jobs although we might work like hell at times, but by the end of the day I'm happy."said Sophia softly.  Of course they always had a few bumps in the road. but they always managed to find each other in the end.  "That sounds wonderful love,  I think you should, no one deserve it more then you!"said Sophia honestly kissing him softly on the lips.  "You know I'll love you whatever you do love,  plus your already sexy as hell to me, so you don't have to prove it by being a top notch healer."said Sophia softly.  Although Andrian had always been hot to Sophia, even when she first met him in her third year at Hogwarts.  Although she met him in her first year, she remembered that he hit his head on the door looking and smiling at her.  It was those tiny little memories that made Sophia keep going in life when she felt like giving up.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:32 am

OOC: Lol, what was it again?

Andrian chuckled. "This is the life isn't it," he told her, looking at her and then at the kids. It was true, they did have a good life. This was the way life was suppose to be. They still had to struggle a bit in life, but they just took everything as it came. "Thank you, and I know I am sexy," he laughed at her. "I'm not doing this to be top-notched, just thought the hospital need someone to be Assistant Admin and you need my help," he nodded and thought for a moment. Andrian never been that type of person, he was always caring and never wanted to be top-notched of anything he just wanted to help.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:55 am

Ooc: lol, it's a assistant director!

Sophia nodded. "Yeah it is love, and this is our life that we made!"said Sophia softly.  "We might of had our ups and our downs, but we always found our way back to each other."said Sophia honestly.  Sophia chuckled and pushed him playfully.  "A bit big headed are we?"Sophia asked him chuckling.   "I know that love, I know your not doing it because of that, I know you love helping people more then anything!"said Sophia honestly.  "Remember I can read you like a open book!"said Sophia chuckling.  It was true, Sophia knew Andrian so well that she could read him like a open book.  Although she knew he could do the same, sometimes it annoyed the hell out of her, but  it proved how much he loved her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:08 am

Andrian nodded, accordingly. "Its too perfect, but thats why I like it," he smirked at her, as he continued to walk down the beach. Taking each scenery as he go. "Oh, shush. We're just having fun," he rolled his eyes at her, almost stumbling over when she pushed him. "Its what I do," he replied about the Assitant Admin job. "Do you think, Khatt and Robert will approve of me?" he asked, he knew Khatt and Robert were very careful or who they choose. They have a huge deal of trust in Sophia which is why she got the job. He hasn't been around as much as she has, he didn't know Khatt or Robert very well so he was unsure if they would like him. Maybe Sophia could recommend him. "Yes, its annoying sometime," he pursed his lips together. "But whats why I love you," he said, turning his head to her and smile and kissed her on the head.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:40 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at his reply.  "I know, but it's just fun pushing you."said Sophia honestly still laughing as her eyes sparkled with happiness.  "I think she will love, I mean you might of been gone awhile, but no one will take there job as seriously as you do!"said Sophia softly. "Plus it's all about trust to, I mean hell look at me I never thought I'll get the job as assistant director!"said Sophia honestly.  "I think if you prove your worthy for it, they will let you have it!"said Sophia softly.  "I have to say the same for you as well Mr. Potter!"said Sophia chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:24 am

"We'll see what happen then?" said Andrian, looking towards the sea. He desperately wanted to get into the sea and feel the cool water around him. He was already sweating like a pig right now. Plus his shoulders were already starting to burn. Andrian looked at Sophia and laughed. "I know, I come back a month or two back and your already Assistant Director, I was like what!" he said. "What have I missed!" he said, pulling a face. He eyed the water again and decided to make his move, he wanted to cool down. "Well, we are not here to talk about work. We are here on a vacation annnd..." he said, slowly. Sophia hated that, everytime he did that she knew he was going to cause trouble. "We are going to have fun!" he picked her up from her feets and raced towards the water and jumped in. "Jeronimo!"
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top