This was how our life was suppose to be! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This was how our life was suppose to be! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This was how our life was suppose to be!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This was how our life was suppose to be! - Page 2 Empty Re: This was how our life was suppose to be!

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:27 pm

"Andrian Potter you put me down right now!"ordered Sophia before laughing her tinkling bell laugh.  As he jumped into the water, the water hit her face as she gave him a annoyed look. "That wasn't funny Andrian!"said Sophia pushing her wet hair out of her chocolate brown eyes. "Your lucky I love you to much to be mad at you!"said Sophia softly but playfully pouting at him. He knew she was just playing with him, they always played around with each other in various ways. Even when they were young, they always played around with each other and now that they were older they still did. Sophia honestly thought they were kids stuck in a adult body at times due to the way they acted.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

This was how our life was suppose to be! - Page 2 Empty Re: This was how our life was suppose to be!

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:38 am

"Neeeverrr!" Andrian shouted, rushing towards the water and jumped into the water. Andrian soon surfaced the water and gasp as water started dripping from his face. "Come on, you loved it," he told her, using one hand to slick back his hair. Then he chuckled at her whens she said she love him too much to be mad at him. "See, you love me too much to stay mad," he said, chuckling and pressed his forehead against her. "I can basically do anything and you won't be mad," he joked at her. Andrian knew that they were adult acting like two, twelves year olds but that was the point. He didn't care if they were adult, being adult doesn't mean don't have fun so he was going to have fun and enjoy life.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:16 am

Sophia shooked her head at him and chuckled. "Hm... perhaps your right."said Sophia softly before she splashed him with some water.  Smiling innocently at him before she dived into the water to where Andrian couldn't find her. Sophia was a excellent swimmer, she always had been since they were kids.  Coming up behind him she giggled quietly to herself before she jumped onto his back. "Rawr!" Sophia said playfully laughing her tinkling bell laugh as she wrapped her arms around his neck.  "Hope I didn't scare ya!"said Sophia kissing him softly on the lips before still laughing as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:30 am

Andrian laughed and continued to press his forehead against her. "Perhap I am, my beautiful princess," he told her, all of a sudden he felt a cold splash of water hit him on the side of the face and he gasped and looked at her. Andrian was going to splash her back but before he could Sophia dived into the water and started swimming. "Oh, no. Not again," he thought getting up on the feet and started searching for her. He hated when she did this, he could never find her. He even considered getting his eye checked a few time when she did this. Andrian jumped in fright as she yelled when she surfaced out of the water. "Oh, no I was expecting that," lied Andrian, giving her that infuriating look at her. To his dismay all four of his kids came running in the beach behind him. He turned around to face them only to be knocked back by his kids into the pool. "Hey!" he said, laughing. "Careful!"
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:45 am

"Mhm... love of coruse you did, I can hear your heart beating like crazy!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.  "Remember I'm a vampire remember? I can hear things!"said Sophia smirking at him.  As their kids came and tackled Andrian Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh.  "Good job you guys, you followed throug the plain!"said Sophia smiling at them.  "We might of planned on tackling you before we came here."said Sophia chuckling as the kids all the sudden started tackling her.  Althoug she didn't mind, she played with the kids all the time and they loved it as much as she did.   Sophia loved her family with everything that was inside of her, there was nothing that she wouldn't do to keep her family safe and out of harms way.  Sophia would literally die to keep her family safe, Sophia made that clear various of times before.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:51 am

"Well thats just cheating," Andrian glared at Sophia. Before he knew it, his ears and nose were filled with water and sand. He probably had mouthful of salt water too which he spat out as he surfaced the water and gasped for breath. "Thats not fair!" he said, with disbelief as he looked at Sophia and back at his kids. "I thought you guys on my team," he said, pointing to himself. "No, Dad. We are in neither of your team," Noel giggling. "Yeah, we just like pranking everyone," Keegan joined in and laughed. "Come here, you little rascal," Andrian picked them up onto his shoulders and started spinning them around like a helicopter. They were just like him, it was almost like he had a twin brother which was scary but at the same time he enjoyed it. "Put me down!" Noel giggled, thumping his dad on the shoulders. "What to you say?" Andrian asked, looking at his son. "Please?" Noel said, almost innocently. Andrian thought about it for a second and shook his head. 'No, this is too much fun," he said and continued spinning them around.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:05 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at him. "It's true, they do like pranking people!"said Sophia honestly. Watching Andrian twirling them around Sophia smiled. "Watch it love, Alexia is attacking you from the bottom!"said Sophia chuckling as she seen Alexia trying to knock Andrian down. "Watch it love, they might gain up again you!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "It has happened before love, it might happen again!"said Sophia smirking at him.

Sophia loved the way Andrian acted around the kids, it was clear that he loved them more then anything. Maybe more then her, but Sophia knew she'll always be his number one. So she wasn't really jealous of them, she loved her kids but she'll always love Andrian more. Although her parents always told her to love her Husband more then there kids but always put her kids second in her life. Sophia always did that, but she loved her family that her and Andrian created when they were young. There was nothing that she regreted about that day, if her and Andrian wouldn't have had all those magical nights, she wouldn't have four beautiful kids.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Andrian finish spinning with Noel and begun to hang him upside down and hold him by the leg. "Dad, no!" Noel giggled, his little hands flying around. "Dad let him go!" Alexia laughed, hitting him hard on the side of his kids. "Lets take him down together, Alexia!" Keegan said hitting him on the other side. "Oh no," he gasped. "I'm under attack!" he laughed, placing Noel down who got up and started attacking him on the head. "I can't take it anymore, man down man down," he laughed, covering his head with his arm to avoid getting hit on the head. 'I forfeit," he said waving his hand in the air. "Yeah, we won!" Noel said, taking off to do his own things as the other followed.

Andrian chuckled and watched them leave, feeling a little sore on the side of his hip. He looked at his side and found a little bruise on his hip. Nothing too serious, Keegan and Alexia can surely throw a hit. Andrian shrugged his shoulders and looked at Sophia. "You got to love our kids," he said, walking towards her and wrapped his arm around her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:26 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as the kids brought Andrian down. "I know that you could of brought them down." Sophia thought to him shaking her head. Although her kids were very strong for there age, which was was very proud indeed for that. But a mixture of her and Andrian, they were bound to be VERY powerful witches and wizards. Sophia was proud to see that her kids were happy and had a loving family, after everything they went through they deserved a happy family. Something something lost at the age of fifteen.

Sophia nodded and smiled. "I love them almost as much as I love you, but I love you a bit more!"said Sophia honestly. As the kids tried tackling her Sophia moved out the way with her vampire speed and smirked at them. "Nice try you four, but mummy knows you better then you think!"said Sophia smiling at them. "Daddy mummy cheats, she's a vampire which isn't fair!"said Alexia pouting.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:31 am

"I like to let them think they win," Andrian thought, honestly as he shrugged his shoulders. Andrian loved his kids, he loved Sophia just as much as each other. He would never put any of them front of the other. They were always his first priority, if they did wrong to each other, they had to apologize for their behaviour not a one way thing. This was what life is suppose to be. Just him, having a beautiful lovely wife, four kids and a good job that pays.

"I love you all equally," Andrian smiled at her and kissed her on the lips. Andrian opened his eyes to pull away and all of a sudden, Sophia was on the other side of him and his kids were face down in the water. "Whats going on?" he thought, looking around trying to anticipate what had gone down. "Aw, its okay Alexia. One day we'll get her," he placing his hands on both of her arms and wink to his other kids and all started to tackle her down.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top