News Flash - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

News Flash - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

News Flash

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

News Flash - Page 5 Empty Re: News Flash

Post by Caspian Ivanov Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:10 am

Atticus looked up to see the frantic parents of the boy outside the door. It seemed like the mother would knock the door down at any moment. Atticus nodded at Robert's orders. "Right." he said and he quickly walked out the door to try and calm the parents. He turned himself around as he exited the room, and with his wand in a position that the parents wouldn't be able to see it, he cast the nonverbal spell.

Porto Sisto.

As soon as he turned back around, he was almost attacked by the mother asking about what had happened. How and where her son was and Atticus just stared at her for a moment. "Ma'am calm down please. You're son is fine. He merely splinched himself." he tried to explain to the woman. The woman didn't seem like she was calming down at what he was saying and Atticus had one of the nearby nurses bring her a cup of chamomile tea. "Robert Lupin will be out here shortly to tell you how your son is." he told them.

"I want to see my son now. Let us through!" the woman demanded. Atticus shook his head at her. "I'm sorry I can't. I'm under orders to not let you in." he said.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top