Bad News
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bad News Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bad News

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bad News Empty Bad News

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:06 pm

Khaat knew this was not the way she wanted to ever have Miseria to face a day. She knew, at this hour, the students would all be at breakfast in the Great Hall. She went quickly there to find Miseria. She went into the great hall and saw those who had stayed behind during holiday break all gathered over the great, vast food choices for breakfast. She looked over the students, hoping to find Miseria.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22611
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Bad News Empty Re: Bad News

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:15 pm

Miseria filled her beaker with the hot chocolate and drank it, looking for a second at the teachers table. Majere wasn't there, yet. Though, she knew that from the next term he will be sitting in the middle of the table and enjoy this new view what he could get from there. All this great hall full of students who he thought would respect him.

Sighing, she turned her face again at her dish. She wasn't hungry today for some reason. It was like someone had told her about bad things and also nightmares what have haunted her didn't give her any appetite. Suddenly she heard some whispering and she looked up at the other Hufflepuff girls who were staying with her at school.

The reason why she was still in Hogwarts was easy - She didn't want to go back there where she had no friends. And her parents promised to come here, in Englad and take a room in Hogsmeade. She was waiting for them and waiting for seeing her fathers new wife. Yes, Miseria liked this woman. She was unique, although, she looked like every other pink-girl muggle. She was friendly and helpful.

Then she turned herself around and raised her eyebrows when she saw Khaat entering the great hall. Was she looking for someone? Miseria got fastly up and smiled at her. She started running and stoped when she was standing before her:"Hey!" she said happily. She had even bought a present for her as well. Only it was in girl's dormotry. She hasn't expected that she will come here.

Pushing her hair away what fell on her face when she was running, she looked up at her:"Merry Christmas!" she wished and still smiling, she looked at the teachers table what was almost empty. Only few of them were sitting there but not even looking at the students or at their guest. "You are looking for someone?" Miseria asked.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:22 pm

"Yes," Khaat smiled at her gently, "I'm looking for you. Lets go over here, where there's an empty table." Khaat pointed to a corner of the room that was completely empty. "We have to talk. I have some news for you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:27 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows but nodded and started walking to this table at what Khaat had pointed on. Thank goodness it was away from the others. No one will hear what they are talking about!

She sat down on a bench and turned herself at Khaat. News. Bad or good? Are they about Ministry? Vincent Majere or something? Or maybe had something happen to Narsicca? Though, Miseria didn't know her that much, she already had started to care about her. She was friendly woman and she was acting nice to Miseria as well.

"Alright... What news?" she asked quietly. Or maybe those news were related to her feeling inside of her? What was it coming about?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:34 pm

"I was called to meet with a ministry member this morning. They got news from Transylvania this morning. I'm sorry. But your parents were attacked by Death Eaters. And,..well,... they're gone, Miseria. I am so very sorry." Khaat said softly, laying her hand on Miseria's.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:49 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows. A meet with ministry? Why? But she didn't interrupt Khaat with her questions but listened to her. And when she was finished, Khaat could see that Miseria was getting paler with every second.

Gone? How? When?

She didn't realize how expressionless her face was. So numb and eyes looking trough Khaat, somwehere far-far away.
With who she will be now?

With other kids... In Orphanage, said a voice deep inside of her. She knew it already. But why? Why did the Death Eaters kill her family? She had oncle and aunt, but she has even never seen them before. How could she live with them?

And what about her? Will the Death Eaters come after her as well and try to kill her? What was the reason? "I think I'm not hungry anymore," she said in a quiet and numb voice and stood up, her eyes still blankly looking away.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:57 pm

"I understand, "Khaat said, "I do know what that feels like. I've been there. But, I want you to know, you don't have to be alone. Miseria, you could live with me--if you want. We can get permission from Transylvania, if you want. I'll go with you back home to clear things up. You don't need to be alone. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:10 pm

She had to stop and look at Khaat, her first adult friend ever. She trusted her, but she didn't know what to say anymore. Her parents were gone, they left her here, all alone. What could she do in Transylvania when she'll grow up? Her house will be still there, in this little village, but else? It won't be filled with happiness what was once there. She knew that now her life was totally changed. She had to depend on herself from this day.

She felt how burning tears wanted to come out and make pink trails on her white cheeks, but she held them back. Crying won't bring them back. And so won't the prayers. "I want but..." she bit her lip strongly. But? But how could she think of Khaat as a mother when she's like that?

"Yes," she said quietly. She agreed with living Khaat, that was probably the greatest choise right now. Who else would want her? No one. She seemed like a light of hope for her, but she won't start her life from the beginning now. The harm was done.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:14 pm

"Do you want to pack a few things? We may need to wait a few hours until I can get word to Mr. Majere that we need to leave for awhile," Khaat said, "I'll take you back to my house until we know we can leave. I'll send Archangel with an owl to Mr. Majere or something. Then we can go."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:18 pm

Miseria nodded slowly. Those news were killing her so slowly like a cyanide. "Alright. Wait me here," she said and turned herself around. Then she left the Great Hall, rushing trough the stairs and trough the corridors, what were unusually empty. Paintings looked at her when she ran down and then she went to the Hufflepuff's common room.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top