Big news is not good news
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Big news is not good news Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Big news is not good news

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big news is not good news Empty Big news is not good news

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:26 am

Sammy walked into The Leaky Cauldron wearing her Hufflepuff robes. It had only been about a half an hour that she had sent a letter to Sophia. Sammy was hoping to aleast talk to Sophia for a little bit. So she walked over to the counter, ordered a butterbeer then payed for it and grabed a table in the back. It felt like it had been forever since she had seen Sophia. She could hardly wait. While Sanmy waited she thought about all the stuff that she would be telling Sophia. It was alot.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Big news is not good news Empty Re: Big news is not good news

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:46 am

Sophia was sitting in her office at St. Mungo's doing paperwork as a school owl came in through her open window. Looking confused Sophia went towards the owl and took the letter from it's leg and read who it was from. When she found out it was Samantha she smiled but her smile faded when she read something was terribly wrong. Looking at the clock she seen it was almost time for to go home which was a relief seeing how she was so busy today. As a few minutes passed it was finally ready for her to go home for the day but instead she apperated to the leaky cauldron.

As she appeared with a pop looked around for Samantha and seen her near the back and walked her way towards her. Sophia of course was in her red Healer's robe with her last name on the back of it. "Hey Sammy."said Sophia softly as she took a seat in front of her. Ordering a butterbeer she looked at Samantha as her eyes turned gold. "So what's the bad new Sammy."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:57 am

Sammy looked up in time to see Sophia appear, Sammy smiled and watched her walk over. "Hey Sophia. Long time no see. I wish that I had good news for you, but this time it's almost all bad news." Sammy said taking a drink from her butterbeer. Once Sophia was sitting down she started in on the news. "I'll start with the little bad news. I'm not sure if everyone at the Ministry knows this but I believe that some of the professors at school are DE's. I have no proof but with how many times I have had to face them I should know when they are around." Sammy said taking another sip of her butterbeer. Then waited for her reply to that. The next bad news would drop her off her seat so she waited for it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:52 am

Sophia shook her head. "I know that Hogwarts was going downhill, heck it was going downhill when I went there!"said Sophia angrily. "I can't believe this, how can they let Death Eaters run Hogwarts? it going do nothing but goes another battle!"said Sophia softly but angrily. "God Hogwarts went to the dark side I swear!"said Sophia shaking her head. "I guess Hogwarts isn't the Hogwaarts I know anymore."said Sophia s sighing sadly. "Ok... what's the major bad new Sammy?"Sophia asked her softly waiting for the worse news to come.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:14 am

Sammy was not surprised by the way that Sophia had taken that news. But Sammy was not going to be surprised by the way Sophia would react to the next news. "Ok Sophia but I want you to make sure that you are seated properly and not going to pass out or faint." Sammy said waiting for Sophia to get seated better, then she continued. "Ok, the big news is that....Ne'Os....is back." Sammy said knowing that this was all that she was going to have to say and it would hit her like a ton of bricks. "I'm sorry that I'm having to tell you, but I thought you deserved to know." Sammy said to her waiting for whatever she would do.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:49 am

Sophia nodded. "Ok Sammy I seated."said Softly softly as she waited for Samantha to tell her the bad news. As she told her Ne'Os was back she fainted in her chair and fall on the floor but after a couple of minutes she woke up. "What? your kidding right? my father killed him he told me!'said Sophia softly but angrily. "How did he come back?"Sophia asked softly. "We need to kill him and make sure he's dead completely no more this coming back crab!"said Sophia angrily. "Ugh... he's really starying to get on my last nerves and I don't have many!"said Sophia as her eyes turned red.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:12 am

Sammy knew that Sophia would react this way. She was so predictable, then again Sammy had been best friends with her for so long. She stood up and walked over to where Sophia fainted. "Are you alright?" Sammy asked her, but Sophia was to angry with the news to answer her question. It was a stupid question anyways. Sammy then walked back over to her seat and sat back down. "Yeah I know that it's bad that he is bad and all that, but I talked to him alittle and he seems different. He lost his memory and I'm not saying that gives him an exscuse or anything. I was just wanting to let you know. I'm not sure what his planes are, but the only thing that he can remember was that he was the dark lords right hand man. So he wants that possition back. I'm guessing that you are going to be letting the Aurors and what not know so I have done my part and want nothing to do with it for the rest of time." Sammy said with no emotion in her voice. Sammy wondered if Sophia even cared how this was effecting Samantha. But they hadn't talked in a while so that didn't matter anymore.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:26 am

Sophia shook her head. "It doesn't matter Sammy, he can get his memeory back and be as eviller as he was before!"said Sophia softly. "I'm sorry your in the middle of this Sammy, I know he did alot of horrible things to you."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded. "Of course he does Sammy, he either wants to be his right hand man or the next dark lord one of the two!"said Sophia angrily. "We need to alret the others and let them know he's back but we need proof!"said Sophia softly. Getting that was sort of hard when Ne'Os had his way of disappearing and being other people.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:57 am

Sammy frowned at Sophia's reaction, Sammy knew that Sophia would be angry with Ne'Os and want him dead again. But Sammy felt different this time. She didn't care if he was evil or a saint. Sammy was still in love with Ne'Os and didn't know what to do about it. When Sophia said that they would need proof of his return, Sammy knew what to do. She opened up her robe and pulled an empty vial out of her inside pocket. "Here, I will give you my memory of that night, then you can show the others. It will be like a video only better." Sammy said, putting her wand to her head and pulling a thin silver wisp from her temple. Once the memory is in the vial, Sammy hands the vial over to Sophia. "Now I do have one more bit of news. Your are really not going to like it, but I know that you won't faint at this one." Sammy said giving Sophia time to contemplate all of the information so far.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:17 am

Sophia could sense that Samantha was still in love with Ne'Os. "Are you freaking kidding me Sammy, your in love with that bastard after everything he done to you?"Sophia asked her angrily as her eyes turned red. "Well... maybe you and Ne'Os should live happily ever after if you think he's so good, and have fun explaining to Keegan this!'said Sophia angrily. "I can't believe you Sammy, after everything Keegan did for you this is how you treat him."said Sophia angrily. As she snatched the vial that had Samantha's memory in it she stormed out of the Leaky Cauldron. Sophia nevered been this angry in a long time and she sure nevered been this angry at Samantha.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top