Fresh air for cluddered minds
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fresh air for cluddered minds Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fresh air for cluddered minds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fresh air for cluddered minds Empty Fresh air for cluddered minds

Post by Silvyr Svan Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:11 am

Silvyr couldn't shake the ideas and plans he and Aaron had spoke of during the night Aaron came looking for him. He had kept a one sided conversation with Leah throughout the the next few days as he continuously walked with no since of purpose or direction. After his mind stopped racing he decided to head back to where he had started his journey. It was a fitting end to his years of wandering. He was returning to Hogsmeade.

As he entered the small town it was exactly as he had remembered it on the day he left after graduation from Hogwarts. He couldn't believe how the time had flown. It seemed like just yesterday he had set out to avoid the world while viewing it's secrets and hushed ideals.

He saw the wooden old Three Broomsticks sign hanging above it's entrance. He got to the door realized he had forgotten to morph back into his human form before entering the town. Had he become that use to his animagus from? He morphed and walked into the broomsticks.

The scents of the sweet drinks that made it a favorite for students was overwhelming. He walked past the bar and sat in a booth on the back wall. He thought on what he was in the mood for as he waited to order. He looked across the table at Leah gazing at him. "Know what you want?" he asked sincerely.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Fresh air for cluddered minds Empty Re: Fresh air for cluddered minds

Post by Ginny Weasley-Potter Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:20 am

(((OOC: Just so when you read, Christina is one of my other characters.)))
Ginny came downstairs to a surprisingly, not-so-crowded Three Broomsticks which she liked. She smiled at the thought of no noise. She sat down at a vacant table by the far end of the pub. The stupid waitress came and greeted Ginny as she always did. "Try to get the order right this time and I won't have to give you a tip of hot coffee in your hand," she said to her sarcastically. "I highly doubt you even know my name so I would kindly, or not so much, ask you to keep you big mouth shut!" the waitress, Christina, said.

Ginny brushed the comment of like lint on her sweater. "Christina D'Eath, is it? I've heard about your type. Filthy and unappealing. And let me give you a little pointer. Being in the Dark Followers doesn't help on your end," Ginny said with an eyebrow cocked. "Go on." Ginny smirked at what she just said. Nice day out today. she thought.
Ginny Weasley-Potter
Ginny Weasley-Potter

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:45 am

He sat for a few more moments before the waitress came and addressed him. While she was taking his order a woman came came down the stairs. She quickly rushed over to her before placing his order. He wasn't in a rush but it seemed peculiar for her to pay so much attention to one person.

Even stranger to him was the way the two women addressed each other. He sensed so much hostility towards one another for reasons he could only imagine. He thought about what might be the cause. Maybe she slept with her husband, or always bested her in school and now worked as a waitress. Either way the woman ordering seemed to be enjoying every minute of it. When he heard the woman sitting speak of the dark followers it made perfect since to him and he lost interest in the conversation.

He let his mind wander back onto the conversation between Aaron and himself as he had come accustomed to over the past few weeks. There was so much to think about and digest, he almost lost his appetite. He pushed it back out of his mind just in time to see the waitress returning with his food. Before she left he asked quietly who the woman was that had come down after he had arrived. She spoke her name with such distaste. As if she had been forced to shove a dragon bogie in her mouth that she wanted rid of as soon as she tasted it. "Ginny Weasley."

The name took him by surprise. He knew all about the past and how her life had been entirely woven in and out of the wars the wizarding world seemed to thrive on. She must have been as sick of it as he was, someone was always rising from the darkness in belief they could rule the world. When would they learn? He looked at her wondering if the look on her face was that of a individual trying to show she's strong, or a shield warning people to stay away.

He grabbed his and Leah's plates and walked over to her table hesitantly. As he walked he heard a voice in the back of his head speak up, "Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!" it repeated rapidly. He reached the table before he spoke allowing her to decide weather she wanted the company or not. "Can we join you?" He said with not much of an expression on his face. He knew a fake smile would be worthless to someone like her. She would see how fake it truly was and think of him being as fake as the smile. He stood waiting for her decision.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley-Potter Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:30 am

Ginny's coffee had arrived. She eyed it carefully making sure that no trail of spit had been inside of it. Ginny only smiled so smugly at Chris. "Thanks, dear," Ginny said sarcastically and she tossed her a sickle. "Don't lose it. It'll do you good." Chris threw the coin on the ground and stood there. Ginny turned to look at a man who had said her name and asked if he and another woman could join her.

"Yes. Of course," she said politely. Chris rolled her eyes. "May I take your order?" she said with a very annoyed voice.

"I'll put whatever you guys get on my tab," she said to the man an woman and took a sip of her coffee. Well it's not contaminated!, she thought.

Ginny Weasley-Potter
Ginny Weasley-Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:58 am

Surprised she allowed them to even sit with her, it was more shocking she seemed happy they had asked. Her demeanor didn't change a bit with the waitress he noted.

He sat the plates down and watched Leah jump up into the booth and sit starting on her food. He couldn't believe she wanted to pay for the three of them. He had been roaming around for so long he began to wonder how bad he must have smelled for her to offer to pay for their food.

"So how long have you been staying at the brooms?" he asked. He had always wondered what became of the people who was there when it all started for the second time.

Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley-Potter Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:07 am

Ginny grimaced at his question. The question should've been why she was staying at the Three Broomsticks. "About a week now. I'm looking for a new house. The other one was destroyed in a duel," she said lowly, "And I didn't arrive here right away since Halloween led me into helping Jess Potter and some innocent children that were almost killed by a death eater." Ginny realized that she was just talking instead of more listening. She took another sip from her coffee.

"So i didn't get your names," she said to the man and woman.

Chris walked away, particularly annoyed for wasting three minutes of her life on these people. Ginny rolled her eyes.

Ginny Weasley-Potter
Ginny Weasley-Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:27 am

He looked at Leah to make sure she hadn't knocked the plate down off the table while Ginny spoke of her misfortune over the past month. He was intrigued to say the least.

"I'm Silvyr Svan and this is my friend Leah." he said. Leah looked up at Ginny for a split second before going back to the food in front of her. "I'm sorry, I didn't even think to ask if you mind that my wolf sit with us." He was so use to her being by his side he didn't think of other people seeing her as being out of place.

He was eager to here more about her duel and Death Eater misfortune. "So who did you duel at your house? I'm glad, for you, that your house took more damage than it seems you did." he said smirking. "And what Death Eater did you have to save this Jess Potter from?" he asked still slightly smirking.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginny Weasley-Potter Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:03 pm

(Oh. She's a wolf? Very Happy )
"Nice to meet you, Silvyr.... And Leah," Ginny said in the most polite voice possible. She had always like magical creatures. "It's fine. I love animals." Ginny took another sip of her coffee. "Well forgot her name but she's been listed down as a Death Eater by the Auror Office. I'm an auror, by the way." Ginny snapped for Christina to come. "Take this, hun." Christina rolled her eyes. "You do know who Jess Potter is, right?" Ginny said, "He's the leader of the Order. When I was on my way here I heard weird noises coming from the Shrieking Shack. It was alive and a Death Eater had enchanted it."

"He kidnapped kids and left them there. Jess showed up in time to duel him. And that's when I showed up to help the kids and then it rolled downhill from there," Ginny said.
Ginny Weasley-Potter
Ginny Weasley-Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:35 pm

He thought to himself, as she spoke of her role in the wizarding world so highly, he was so glad that he had chosen to keep his nose out of it all. To him both sides were as guilty now as the other for everything that was happening. To many young witches and wizards grew up listening to stories of the past and now thought everything had to come down to a huge duel or if the chance arose for either side, murder. He didn't allow his eyes to glaze over while he thought though.

Again the waitress came back to the table after being ordered to come over by the snap of Ginny's fingers. It was the actions such as these that continued the hatred towards the two sides. Sure Death Eaters saw themselves better than muggles, but those who fought for the 'good' side saw themselves better than the Dark witches and wizards such as the witch that stood in front of Ginny about to take her cup. What's the difference? One wears black and the other white, he thought.

He slightly smiled at Ginny knowing her past and why she did what she did. There were few people he understood the reason for such hatred to be shown on any occasion possible. "No I guess I haven't had the honor of meeting him." he said with a dry tone. Though that switched to sincerity quickly "I'm glad the children are alright. What happened to the pathetic Death Eater that had the children trapped?" He didn't want to pry but he was interested in finding out what the Aurors were doing to the Death Eaters that truly were scum of the earth.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top