Defense Against the Dark Art - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Defense Against the Dark Art - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Defense Against the Dark Art

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Defense Against the Dark Art - Page 3 Empty Re: Defense Against the Dark Art

Post by Alexandra Cullen Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:26 pm

Good morning professor!I was wondering if I could miss a hour...I've got a double homework at Ancient Runes.... Rolling Eyes
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:30 pm

Marti walked into the classroom and sat down in an empty chair. She got out her quill, parchment and ink. She looked up and said "Good morning Professor!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:41 pm

(Adrenn studies.) "Uh professer! What the heck do we use to kill a werewolf?" he asked. (Spartan notices something out the window, "Aw not again! And while I'm in class. Be right back Professer." (He runs towards the window and dives through. There is a huge thump an a huge explosion.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:35 am

"We will be learning to disarm your opponent ' Expellimus" said Dumbledore and turn his head at alesy " No you will not get a detention Alesy now i want everyone to form into 3 group and practise Expelliamus" Dumbledore said smiling at the class and saw Adrenn run outside the window and heard big explosion " Where is he going?" asked Dumbledore confused
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:06 pm

(Spartan struggles through the booken window looking very bloody and his robes ripped.) "Sorry another of those darn Covenant banshees." he said. (He walks to his desk and listens.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:43 pm

Jemma rushed into the classroom, out of breath.
"Sorry i'm late Professor, Ididn'tknowwhereIwas andIcouldn'tfindtheclassroom" she said in one breath.
She quickly found a seat next to her friend, and waited for Dumbledore to continue.

Defense Against the Dark Art - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:40 pm

hello professor sorry i'm late i had to finish my work in herbology.(quickly found a seat)
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:47 pm

ok expelliaramus this spell is used to disarm another wizard, typically by causing the victim's wand to fly out of reach. It can also throw the target backwards when enough power is put into it
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:55 pm

(says quickly)As demonstrated in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, simultaneous use of this spell by multiple witches or wizards on a single person can throw the wizard back with much greater force.

This spell is used when Professor Snape disarms Professor Lockhart in the Dueling Club,Draco Malfoy uses it to disarm Albus Dumbledore no a fence,and when Harry uses it in the final battle against Voldemort while wielding the Elder Wand.

It is seen by the Death Eaters as Harry's signature spell.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:04 pm

(plz do not double, or triple post! edit ur previous messages instead!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top