Defense Against the Dark Art - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Defense Against the Dark Art - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Defense Against the Dark Art

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Defense Against the Dark Art - Page 2 Empty Re: Defense Against the Dark Art

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:53 am

Albus said "No Adrenn no one here but let be patience if they not come by the next 5 minute then we will start class just speak to ur friend while we wait" calmly and sat on his table.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:43 am

Oh, good morning mister!Sorry!Ididn't find the classroom.Can I still participate at the class?
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:50 am

"Yea you can still participate Alesy" Albus said smiling at her showing her a seat desk behind Andrian " Have a seat while we wait for alomost 2 minute and the lesson will begin" he added
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:38 am

Freddy strolled into the classroom, won't the dark lord be pleased that he was getting taught Defence against the dark arts by no other then Albus Dumbledore. Freddy stared at Albus but didn't say a word but just took a seat at the back of the class. Waiting for class to start.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:19 am

Andrian stares at Freddy wats mysteriously and turn back to addren and whispered "There something strange about that person" as he turn back and turn to the Index to look for the spell Expelliamus "Expecto Patronum" he mumbled running his finger down the "Ex" list "Aha" he said alittle out loud and he clap his hand on to his mouth and asked " Was that too loud"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:27 am

(darren walks into the class)

"oh sorry professor, i couldnt find the classroom"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:27 am

" Don't worry you just started year at Hogwart" Albus said calmly standing up and said " 5 points to all that have arrived early now who can tell me what Expellimaus does" Albus Dumbledore said sitting down again on is seat " After someone have told me i want each and everyone of you to stand up and go into 3 groups and you will take turn at Disarming each other" said Dumbledore smiling at Andrian
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:36 am

" Expellimaus is a spell to Disarm a oppoent and said their wand flying" Andrian said intruptedly " As you said before it was great against the Dark Art one of the Unforgivable Curse "Avada Kadavra" "what did you exactly mean sir?" he asked staring at Dumbledore waiting for answers as he pulled out his wand from his pocket.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:40 am

"Very well good young Andrian 10 points for Gryffindor!" said Dumbledore calmly " I'm afaird i cannot tell you about the answer to your question just yet although maybe when we have time after the lesson" he said clapping at Andrian
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:27 pm

Sorry i'm later matt ran in sorta got caught up at breakfast my owl needed her wing fixed what are we learning today proffeser
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top