Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants) Empty Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants)

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:24 am

Wilson went to the Gargoyle. He uttered the password and went up. Although he had arranged a meeting, he still knew that Kingsley did not like company much. Well, they were similar. He opened the door and entered. ''Good day, Kingsley. I presume you know what we need to talk about?'', he said taking a seat.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants) Empty Re: Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants)

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:19 pm

[excuse the extremely bad sentence structure my computer is being silly]

Shacklebolt was in a bad mood of late, not that he was an expecially cheerful person who always seemed to be smiling
for no apparent reason, but right now he was in an expecially bad mood. Everyone seemed bent on blaming him for every
single bad thing that was happening to people these days. First, there was the people complaining that he was doing a
bad job as Headmaster. What had he done wrong though? IN his headmastership (or whatever) only two students had died,
only several had been kidnapped and now one or two had become cursed and sent to hospital, but that was hardly his
fault. He swore that he got less criticism while he had been minister. This, coupled with the fact that the Chudley
Canons, his favirote team, had lost for the 137th time in a row, which happened to be an expecially important number
for him, had made him in a bad mood, as he had already said previously in this same paragraph. "Wilson! Hasn't your
mother, or father, or any close relative ever told you about knocking? GO out, then knock, wait for me to say if you
can come in, then come back in," He commanded. He then noticed that this was not necessary, and would only lead to
a waste of time, and time was money. Though Kingsley preferred money in a physical form more than time, oh well.
"Now, I assume you want to talk about the attacks on the students these last couple of weeks?" Shacklebolt asked,
nodding wisely and knowingly. "Or is it something else?"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants) Empty Re: Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants)

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:55 pm

''No need to be angry with me, Kingsley. I am not here to judge you. Regarding my reason, you are correct. I have to talk about that. But not as a critic, I think that you are doing your job brilliantly. Even Dumbledore did not have a shiny term, and he is considered the best, which is something I agree with. But you are the closes we can get. Now, the Order, but mostly myself, have stated our concern about the happenings. Although the Order wished to interfere in the school and send some people, I was strongly opposed to it. I think we can handle this if we strengthen our defenses. Some of the members are sure that the DE's are behind this, which I will not oppose. But that calls for more aggressive measures... did you yourself have something in mind or shall I propose some measures for the beginning?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Shacklebolt got into a better mood as James gave him more compliments. Good, at least this guy knew the truth about how awesome he really was. After all, most people just critisized how he did his job, but didn't see that he was doing a far better job then most people could. "Good, I don't want the order involved in this too much," Shacklebolt said appreciatively. "I do, however, have a plan. But I first need some information about what the order plans to do. What is their course of action and what is the current strength of the death eaters?" Once he knew what they planned to do, then he would decide.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:02 pm

''What we plan to to do on this matter? Nothing... yet. I said I will talk to you, although some of them raised their concerns. It seemed that we are fault for the attacks. The Order has no official stand on this matter yet, which is why I did not allow anyone else to talk to you. I think we can reach en agreement better than anyone else. Regarding the Death Eaters... I do not know their current strength, I must admit. But... what I know is that they are getting stronger by the minute. They, of course, have not reached the level of strength they had before, but they are growing. So, Kingsley, my old friend, what do you propose?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:16 pm

James' answer might not have been extremely detailed, but it told him a lot. The order had no idea what to do was the basic meaning of it. And they had turned to Shacklebolt for his wise decision, which was a wise decision in itself. Kingsley took some butterbeer and drank some, silently thinking for a minute or two, before replying. "The Death Eaters wouldn't attack Hogwarts if they were very vulnerable at this point, Lucius is not the type to make mistakes. The ministry has failed in destroying the death eaters," Shacklebolt said, shaking his head. However, it was better to focus on the solution instead of moaning about the problem. "We do not have many allies my friend, I am not entirely sure if I trust the order as long as they have Matt Lestrange in their ranks." Lestrange had rudely left his job and joined the Confederacy of Light, a group that had almost killed one of his students and injured another. "However, our lack of allies means that we must trust the Order for now. But what about the Ministry? What is their current stance?" he asked. The ministry's involvement on this matter would be important, it would give them power over the death eaters.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:27 pm

''The Ministry? Definitely not! I was ''ordered'' to go and speak to the Minister along with some other members... but I refused. I am not stepping into that building, not alive, at least. Regarding the Order... do not trust it completely. There are some strange happenings. Not just Lestrange, who is extremely suspicious, but several other members. I will not ame them, for now, but be sure that you will receive names as soon as things get nasty. Also, there is the matter of Mr. Emof's Horcrux, but this may only be a conspiracy theory. The three of us have hidden it and gave it a strong protection, but he gave us the copy. I can tell a Horcrux from a copy. I am an expert in Dark Magic and I can tell when I deal with silly copies. But I went along, not to cause unnecessary trouble. As I said, it may only be a conspiracy theory. But, we do have to find out where the real one is. You need any more info, Kingsley?'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:41 pm

"Ne'os is a schemer, I know that much, he is planning something," the headmaster said. He was paranoid some said, but sometimes the less intellectual mistook wisdom for paranoia. "As for the Ministry, I never trusted Dae Diggory. Even when he first came to office. All in all, our list of allies runs thin Wilson, but I agree at least that we can trust Jess Potter." The headmaster stood up and began pacing. "Now with Jess Potter, the 7th year students, the teachers and the DA, Hogwarts is not vulnerable. I think we can deal with a full front attack but I don't expect that. As long as we do not take action against the Death Eaters, we cannot stop them from kidnapping some students. I have full security at the Hogwarts grounds, but as I said, I cannot trust them. The Death Eaters don't expect an attack, and are growing more confident because we are letting them do this all. Yesterday, they kidnapped two of our students. We need to get rid of the Death Eaters and then we can deal with our dear minister. For now we know where the Death Eaters are hiding, so we can attack them there, Malfoy Manor," Shacklebolt finished, sitting down again.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:49 pm

''Potter is someone we can trust, but he needs to start trusting us. I am sure McCoy can find some allies in the Ministry, and you can always count on Poe. I hope you can vouch for the others. Regarding an attack... I do not think that it is smart for Hogwarts to attack the DE's HQ. You should let the Order to the dirty work. The students are our priority, I have to emphasize that. Is there any way we could strengthen the defense of the castle? Like Flitwick did not so long ago?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:57 pm

"That is what I mean Wilson, were you not listening?' SHacklebolt said. "I can do various enchantments, as well as Mr.Potter, Ms.Tiquelle and Ms.Adeagbo. The order meanwhile, should put pressure on the Death Eaters with a few raids on Malfoy Manor. Then, with little members, the kidnappings should stop," Shacklebolt said nodding. "Meanwhile, perhaps we should keep more watch on our students.." A few of the students were possible Death Eaters, and though Shacklebolt didn't like to say it, he was sure they were Slytherins.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top