Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants) - Page 3 Empty Re: Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants)

Post by James William Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:38 pm

Wilson nodded on his last reply. He was satisfied. ''A true answer indeed. Bravo Kingsley! A wise decision.'', he replied.

He then took a breath. ''Of course, that is what I presumed. Hatred for Muggles... how pathetic. Regarding his reason, I will confirm that it is complete crap. Even my four year old nephew could have constructed a better lie than that. Pathetic yet again. I shall keep an eye on him.'', he said.

Regarding the defenses. ''McCoy shall be informed, as Miss Tiquelle. I can also vouch for Potter, but you shall have to send a memo to the others. I am not so acquainted with them. I hope you do not mind. I think we can do that tomorrow night.'', he replied. (Just ask, are we going to RP this or will it just 'be taken care off')

''I am good at memory charms, if you are afraid of that. Your decision about Mr. Emof, but I would definitely want to interrogate Miss Whittle. When can you arrange a meeting?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants) - Page 3 Empty Re: Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants)

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:47 pm

(((((((((((((((((((((((OOC!!!!NOT IC!!!! OUT OF CHARACTER>>>>>>>>(((((((((((((((((((((( Hmm idk, I think it would be fun to RP. but we can always as an admin to put it up in the quibbler. what do you think?)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) <<<<<<< OOC!!!!NOT IC!!!! OUT OF CHARACTER))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"Thank you Wilson, if you will, send Whittle to my office after our meeting," Shacklebolt replied. He didn't need veriteserum, but then again, Whittle could be an occlumens, they thought that at hogwarts now after all. "Actually, fetch her, bring some veritesrum, then come back." It was important to get it out of her now, before she could attack more halfbreed students. "I will ask Ronald and Adeagbo to come to our meeting, which will be by the hogwarts gate, where we wil put up enchantments. So, anything else you want to talk to me about Wilson?"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:49 pm

(Post somewhere that the professors are needed ad create a thread on the grounds)

''I will fetch her when we finish. I have some Veritaserum in my office. Only one more thing... what about the tasks for the Tournament?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:53 pm

"Oh yes the tournament.." Shacklebolt said nodding. 'The Ministry (the admins) needs to confirm our ideas for the first task, meaning they need to check for safety," he said, rolling his eyes. "Now leave Wilson, you are dismissed."

"No wait," he said, stopping him. "Wilson, right now the Ministry is becoming more agressive to my rule. Let me tell you Wilson, that another attack will mean my retirement. If that happens, the ministry will probably appoint a new headmaster, but as for you, make sure that Hogwarts will be safe.."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:11 am

''You getting dismissed? That is unbelievable! You can be sure that I will keep an eye on everything and you can count on the majority of my colleagues to make the new headmaster's stay, if he gets here, as ''pleasant'' as possible. He will have such a good time that they will be begging you to return.'', Wilson said.

He stood up and shook Kingsley's hand. ''Good luck my friend. See you later'', he said going to the door.

(What about Christy? Now or later?)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:11 pm

The headmaster smiled, thats what he wanted to hear. Shaking Wilson's hand, he waited for him to leave. "Come back quickly with the veritiserum and Mrs.Whittle Wilson," he said.

[yes make a topic now]
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top