Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants) - Page 2 Empty Re: Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants)

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:03 pm

''Keep an eye on the students? I know what you mean... we must inform the Heads, especially the Head of Slytherin. I do not know who he or she is, but we have to inform that person. We should also put some restrictions regarding night ''trips''. If only Severus were here, he would know how to organize a watch. I could also help with the defense, I have taught both Charms and DADA before I came here. I will talk to the Order about the attack. Now, Kingsley... do you have any particular names that I can keep an eye on? We need to be open to each other at this moment.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants) - Page 2 Empty Re: Organizing a Defense (Kingsley and Jemma, if she wants)

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:53 pm

"Yes Severus, I remember him, great wizard, great man," Shacklebolt said, nodding. It was too bad that Voldemort had killed him, it was worse that no one had considered his death heroic, many still thought of him as the murderer or Dumbledore.. "Very well, we will set up the enchantments tonight. I trust that you, Ron Weasley, Mckoy and Tiquelle will all keep an eye on the students." Names.. Well Shacklebolt knew several suspects. "Your in the order, so I would advise you to keep an eye on Lestrange and Emof. As for students, I have a hunch that Scorpius Malfoy might be a death eater, though probably not in his own will. Also, Christabelle whittle is a possible suspect for attacking half breed students."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:39 am

''Slytherins... who else.'', said Wilson sighing. ''Well then, that is settled. After our talk, I presume we are going to set the defenses. Now, another thing. Kingsley, what do you know about the Confederacy of Light and the Half-Breed Resistance?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:46 am

((May i join? I'm order, deputy headmaster and teacher so it'd fit, it's not like i'm just a student wanting to join in : P))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:23 am

(No XD As I have said in Grimmauld Place, no one except Jemma. Do not take this personal, because it is not. I would just like to keep an agreement. Wilson will inform Jess about it, maybe we can start on that thread, playing chess :-) It would not be good for both of us to talk to Kingsley, mainly because the both of us have some quarrels from time to time XD And Kingsley does not like quarrels. I hope you do not mind :-))
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:25 pm

"Hmm, interesting question," Shacklebolt said, thinking. After a couple minutes of silence: "I do not like the confederacy, they started this battle and have killed a hogwarts student... I believe, that though the resistance is dangerous, the CoL is a far more violent group. Nevertheless, we should keep two eyes upon Ne'os Emof, I have a feeling that he is planning this all, perhaps he's had too much power. Too much power can never be agood thing Wilson, unless you have the inner strength to control it, and Mr.Emof does not. A person in power will always hunger for more. So don't think of him as your ally, even if he's in the order. Next, Lestrange is in the CoL, though he is not the head, therefore, keep an eye on him too. Hogwarts for now, cannot do anything about the CoL, but I think i prefer the resistance over them. As for the Order, as I said, they should focus on the Death Eaters for now, but should be cautious of those two factions, they are mischevious."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:02 pm

''I have heard that they have the liberty of acting inside the school? You know, Kingsley, it could lead to a internal war. I would strongly prohibit that or at least restrict their acts. If they want to act and have meetings, one of our colleagues should be present there. We do not want them agree a war when they are alone.'', Wilson said.

''Regarding Emof and Lestrange... well, Emof is currently of no danger to us. But we do need to locate his Horcrux. That could make him even less dangerous, but also extremely powerful in the future. Regarding Lestrange, he is an idiot. Dangerous, but an idiot. If he is in the Confederacy, we should keep an eye on his work inside the school. And, what is the current status of our defenses?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm

"What do you want me to do Wilson? The confederacy of light are students! Wizards are naturally against Vampires and Werewolves, and you have to admit Wilson that with people like Ne'os, it is obvious why! Not to mention all the propaganda that is running against them, nearly all the students dislike halfbreeds now! Do you want me to expel them all? Hogwarts can not be involved in this, it must be nuetral. The main problem is, that I don't know who the leader is, though as I said, Christabelle Whittle might be the leader. However, until I am not sure, I cannoy expel her" he replied, a little annoyed at Wilsons behaviour. A person like Shacklebolt must be more respected.

"Mr. Emof is still a student, so as you said, he is not extremely powerful... yet. Perhaps I should expel him then? But that would make us another enemy. I say we leave him for now, deal with bigger matters," Shacklebolt said nodding. "You are right about Matt Lestrange though, he is an idiot. But as you said, dangerous. We must not be overconfident, overconfidence is the greatest enemy. And keeping that in mind, we should moniter what he does for now," Shacklebolt continued. Matt Lestrange had quit his Hogwarts job, which wasn't good, Shacklebolt didnt like teachers who quit there job but then again, if he hadn't, Shacklebolt wouldn't have hired Wilson, who was proving to be a better teacher.

Shacklebolt turned to the window, thinking again. There was a lot of fog today, making a gloomy damp sort of look. He could not make out anything but the few trees at the grounds, which were now void of any leaves. Winter was coming, it was a favirote season of Shacklebolt's despite everyone else hating it. Without winter though, there would never be spring. This winter was sure to be difficult, as more students disappeared, and some were being cursed. But there was still Hope. He had to be an optimist, a pessimist saw difficulty in every oppurtunity, an optimist saw oppurtunity in every difficulty. Perhaps this would all end soon, and peace would come back? He doubted it. Peace had ended with Harry Potter's death.

Shacklebolt turned back to Wilson. "Now the defenses, I won't lie to you, are thin. We must do our best Wilson to protect our students, but sometimes our best isn't enough, sometimes it isn't clear, sometimes we must do what is necessary. We can set up enchantments, but death eaters are strong enough to get through. We can close the school, but that won't help in any way. Despite what people say, Hogwarts is still a safer place than many other places. We can hold out against the death eaters for a while. But as I said, this problem cannot stop unless the order takes action and gets rid of the remaining death eaters. Or at least takes action against them, to intimidate them. Right now, their passiveness, their harboring of criminals like Lestrange and their inability to deal with important matters is tarnishing their name and I for one am losing faith in them," Shacklebolt said, shaking his head.

"Tell Jess Potter that if Hogwarts is to continue functioning the order has to make a move," Shacklebolt said.

[lalalalalala longest post ive done!]
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:42 pm

(XD about the post)

''No expelling, Kingsley... that would be useless. I think that we have to push both Miss Whittle and Mr. Emof into spilling their guts. It is important. I can, since I have taught Potions at one point, make some Veritaserum if needed. To protect the students, all of them Kingsley, is our priority. Expulsions will only lead to more revolt. Closing the school does not seem like a rational decision, and I know you are rational. Ergo, it is out of the question. Whittle and Emof know too much and we need to know the same amount they do. We have to push them a little. We cannot allow for students to be killed just because they are born different. Something which they cannot influence.'', Wilson said. He did not mean to insult Kingsley, not because he was intimidated by his position, but because he considered him to be a friend.

''Regarding the Order... well, we are taking plans against the DE's, but nothing precise at this moment. I will inform Potter of your wishes but I cannot promise much. His decision is final... he is the leader after all. Regarding Lestrange... overconfidence can be our worst enemy. But, as you have said, that is the reason for him being a threat. Tell me, Kingsley, what is the reason he quit? He seem to be rather upset when I brought up the subject on our last meeting. And yes, how did he do his job? As I understand, he had my current job. What were his classes like? And yes, he seems to know more than he reveals. He refused to answer me when I asked him, and then Potter ceased that discussion. He seems to be sure about some facts regarding the Death Eaters.'', Wilson said.

He then conjured a glass and filled it with water and took a sip. ''Kingsley, why did you quit the Order in the first place? I thought so about the defenses. I will do anything I can, I will use any spell possible to secure the safety of this school and all its students and staff.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:13 pm

(((((((((((((((((((((((OOC!!!!NOT IC!!!! OUT OF CHARACTER>>>>>>>>(((((((((((((((((((((( ohh almost as big of a post as mine! I have competetion! Well you know what I have to say to that?! nothing...)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) <<<<<<< OOC!!!!NOT IC!!!! OUT OF CHARACTER))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"Wilson, I would do that, I would use leglimens to force the truth out of Mr Emof but I cannot do that for a certain reason," Shacklebolt replied, acting as if he had already thought of it and wasn't just creating his argument right now which was precisely what he was doing. "We don't want him to go against us, if they remember what we did to them, they would go against Hogwarts and not be loyal to it anymore. Also, I believe that if we want to end the killings of halfbreeds in hogwarts and in all of Britain we will need the Resistance as an ally," he said shrugging. "We could use a memory ereasing charm on him after the interrogation, but I personally am not that good at it and wouldn't want harm to come to my students. However, in the case of Mrs.Whittle, I suggest we do interrogate her and find out her involvement in this matter," he concluded.

Wilson seemed to be quite curious about Matt Lestrange now, and Kingsley himself was quite cautious of him, this was a dangerous fellow indeed. "He did his job well enough, though i detected that there was a slight hatred he had for Muggles, or disgust, as he didn't refrain from making insulting comments about them during his classes. The reason he quit... is a lie I am guessing. He said that Hogwarts was no longer a safe enough place for him as the Death Eaters were after him and that he needed to join the Order of Pheonix. I did not believe a single word, though I let him go because even then I sensed there was evil in him," Shacklebolt replied.

"Good Wilson, we will need all the teachers to perform their enchantments. Talk to your friend McCoy, and Tiquelle as well. We need all the defenses we can get, though I fear it will still not be enough..." Shacklebolt said, shaking his head.

"Why I left the order Wilson?" Shacklebolt echoed, thoughtfully. "It is the same reason why I left my job as minister. People say I left it because of the blow I took from a dark spell which, people say, robbed me of my sanity. People say I was overthrown. But alas, it is neither of them. Once, I was minister and the head of the order, next, I was merely a headmaster, and I will tell you know Wilson that I prefer the latter. I sensed myself becoming corrupt, I was not meant to handle so much power, and therefore I abandoned the job and became a headmaster here," he explained.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top