So we meet again. - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So we meet again. - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So we meet again.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So we meet again. - Page 4 Empty Re: So we meet again.

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Cecilia smiled at him. it was starting to get kind of late though Cecil didn't care. the sun slowly started to set as she smiled at Ezra. "what are you doing tomorrow?" she whispered. she started to take the jacket off and put it back around his shoulders as she hugged her knees to her. and petted Cheeto giggling at the little fox. "i was wondering if we could hang out again only maybe in hogsmeade." she whispered explaining her question from before.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:04 pm

"I don;t really know what I'm doing. I'm assuming I'll be in class. Though I'd be happy to take you out somewheres in Hogsmeade when we both had spare times. I'd love to do something like that. I've never been there very much". The last part was a bit of a lie. He had been there a lot, but not necessarily during appropriate times. Like those which he was supposed to be in class. Class wasn't important in his eyes. Not really. He was all for living it up, not shutting it up and taking notes. That's what class was to him exactly. No wonder he didn't do very well in his classes. He wasn't that engaged in the classes he was in.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Cecilia smiled at him some more. "there's just not many place to go here at Hogwarts. i though hogsmeade would be better than say the dungeons." she said giggling some more. she didn't really like the cold dark dungeons and couldn't understand why the hufflepuffs and Slytherins could stand it down there below the ground. she loved being high in the air up in the tower. one of the tallest in the school. it was so much like flying it you were stupid enough to climb out the window.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:19 pm

"I can't understand why people like the dungeons so much. Other than they provide great places to hide when playing hide and seek". The sun was setting very low now. He soon had class. "I need to get to class soon, or the teach will kill me. The teach will definitely kill me if I don't make it to class soon. If you have a class I suggest the same thing to you. I suggest you get to class as well if you're going to one soon. Otherwise the teacher will kill you as well". He took a huge breath, the one he neglected so much since he'd started talking. Like a never ending polysyndenton listing so many things at once. So much to think about. So much to say and to ponder upon one single breath so drawn out.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:29 pm

"I don't know," Cecilia said 'but i don't have any classes tonight. or any night just during the day." she whispered "i guess i will see you in the morning then or sometime tomorrow." the was a hint of sorrow in her voice. she wasn't really ready to go back inside but she kind of had to because of curfew. Cecilia wasn't really the one for breaking rules but if it had to be done then it had to. she could not help it if she were late because of losing track of time or not have a watch.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:35 pm

Ezra knew it was near curfew, that meant that if he wasn't in bed by a certain time, he'd definitely be suspended or worse. Something would happen if he didn't go back. "Well, I guess I'll see you whenever", he slid off the rock cautiously, almost stepping on Cheeto's tail. The fox yanked it away in time, though, so he wasn't harmed. He started to head back to the castle, he was disappointed to leave, but had to so he did anyway. Besides, he had classes in the morning which were ones that he needed a lot of rest for. A lot of rest so he'd be able to keep himself attentive during them. Something which was a challenge for him but he was willing to put up with.

[End Thread]
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top