So we meet again. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So we meet again. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So we meet again.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So we meet again. - Page 2 Empty Re: So we meet again.

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:14 am

Cecilia Smiled as she peted the little fox. "hes so cute." she wispered giggling. "I'm glad he didn't get hurt." she started to slide off the rock and put her hand on Ezra's knee to ceatch her self. "That snake is like apart of Eli.." she said "he's as protective of it as he would be of his child if he had one." slowly she took her hand off his knee and placed it on the rock in between them. she looked over at Ezra still smileing. Cecilia looked into his eyes for a second. Ezra was diffrent now than the day they had met and she was starting to like him even more.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:58 pm

"I'm glad he didn't get hurt too. If something happened to Cheeto, I'd be devastated. I love him more than my family at home", Ezra said, he caught a hold of Cecilia when she started to fall. "I love you and Cheeto the most. Though, Cheeto is like my child, and you are like a wife to me. Well, would be a wife if we were married". He blushed a little. Cheeto jumped upon the rock, and sat in between them. "No matter where you go, I won't let you fall, ever. I will never let you fall, and I never want to let you fail. Whatever it is you want to do, I'll be behind you 100 per cent". The diamond lake seemed to sparkle more, but then again it was high noon. Of course it would sparkle at high noon.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Cecilia blushed as Ezra talked and looked away from him so he wouldn't see her blushing. she had forgoten that her hair was back in a brade for a moment she had forgoten everything that was going on around her besides the little fox and Ezra its Owner. she petted the fox more after it had hoped up on the rock with them. then she finaly looked back at Ezra smileing at him. "im glad to hear you care so much." she wispred "because i feel the same about you."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:36 pm

"I'm glad you care about me, too", Ezra said. His eyes were wide with the promise of love. He really wanted to be with this girl for the rest of his life. He wanted to, but he may not have the chance to. "I just hope Eli can accept us, and if he can't, I don't know what I can do. I don't know what I would do. It would break my heart to have to leave you, it would". He held Cecilia close, and kissed her on the cheek. "He said he'd leave us to it, but I think that it might be a lie to lull me into a false sense of security. Though, he might keep his word".
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:45 pm

"Eli is Eli." Cecilia said "Even i don't know what he will do. though he and i really don't spend much time together. the other day was the first time in years that we had talked." she sat with her legs crossed as she petted the little fox. "what do you think eli will do?" she asked cheeto even though she knew he wouldn't be able to andswer her. "do you mind that Ezra likes me or that i like him? Do you like me?" she was still talking to cheeto with a small smile on her face.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:11 am

Cheeto looked up at Cecilia, and nudged her hand. Seemingly trying to say that yes, he liked her. He liked it when he was brushed and he liked the attention. He loved the attention. He reveled in it. It was something he lived for...sort of. He lived for love, though he wouldn't be in this situation had he not been run over by a careless Muggle. His scars from the surgery that he required were still visible on his body, appearing as small nicks where the white and orange fur was missing.

"I suppose, Eli is Eli. Life is life", Ezra said softly. He sighed as he looked over the crystal water. "It's beautiful out here, isn't it?"
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:23 am

"very Beautiful," Cecilia said smileing at the little fox for a second then looking back up at the Ezra and then the lake. she pulled her hair back over her sholder "though its kind of chilly." she wispred when the went started to blow hardly enough to make the leaves of the trees move. she was still petting the fox though she hardly knew it since she wasn't really paying attention to where her hand was at or waht it was doing. "very beautiful indeede." she murmured as if the lake had pulled her under its spell of sparkley-ness.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:04 am

Hearing Cecilia whisper that it was cold was enough to prompt a protectiveness in Ezra. One that prompted him to take off his jacket. He shivered a little as he threw the jacket over her, covering her with it. That would keep her warm, he hoped. It wasn't that cold, but it was cold enough to coax a shiver from him. The wind added chill, of course, but not that much that he'd be cowering under a blanket. That would happen if the temperature was a bit lower. High noon was diminishing, giving way to an afternoon that would prompt a sunset and mark the end of the day. Of course he'd have a class that evening, but he didn't care anymore.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:15 pm

she moved a little closer to ezra after he placed the jacket around her. "Thank you," she wispred. Cecilia was still peting Cheetoe. she now wished she had her own pet but she didn't. "Ezra." she wispred. she had been pondering moveing out of her perents house for a while. and she need someones advise about it. some one ealses oppinion. "if you lived with some one you couldn't be in a room together with out fighting for 2 minutes. and you had the choice of moveing out or staying there and fighting all the time what would you do?"
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Ezra didn't even take two minutes to ponder the question, it seemed so obvious what the solution should be. "I'd get the hell out of there. I'm sorry, but if I were that person, I would not stay any longer than I had to. Just get away from that situation if it's happening to you. It's what I'd do. If you need to, I'll let you stay with me, it's the least I could do". Wait, did he just say that? That was unexpected. To have himself say something like that. That was totally unexpected for him to say. Something he didn't think he could promise. His family was pretty tight and any intrusion by anyone would be met with unwelcoming tension.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top