So we meet again. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So we meet again. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So we meet again.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So we meet again. - Page 3 Empty Re: So we meet again.

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:01 pm

"I was just wondering." Cecilia said. even though Ezra had said that about her staying with him she wouldn't be able to intrude. not on him and his family. "and if it were me i would try to find a small appartment or something." she wispred once again pulling her knees close to her and huging them to herself. she lay her head on her knees looking at Ezra. she smiled up at him she really did like him now. more than she though she would ever like some one. though she wasn't sure if she would tell him that.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:55 pm

"Oh, okay then. Sorry about that. I just suggested that I do that for you since I don't want you to be out on the street because of some advice I gave you. Though, if you do get that apartment, can I move in with you? My family bothers me so much. They really hate me I think, they told me no girlfriends until I moved out. So I decided to want to move out so I'd be able to be with you. However, I don't know where I could move to. I'd hate to be a burden on you". Ezra shivered a little. It was getting gradually colder and colder. As if to chill anyone outside into a Popsicle. A frozen treat for the gods to enjoy, to batter with decay. Ezra could feel such cruel intent in the coming cold front.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:15 am

Cecilia Smiled when ezra minchioned that about wanting to move out to be with her. "of corse." she wispred with out thinking what anyone would say. when he shivered she moved closer to him and started to pull his jacket off. "do you want this back?" she asked quietly. she didn't want him getting sick becaouse of her. now there was barly any room between the two of them. her hand was almost touching his it was like she was affrade to touch his hand again. scared he wouldn't like her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:12 pm

"No, I don't want you to freeze. Please, keep it on. I'll be fine without it", Ezra said, softly. He bridged the small gap in between him and the girl. He wrapped his arms around her. Dare he go the next phase? Dare he take the plunge of going to the next base by kissing her? Dare he? Yes, he dared. He wanted to. If she didn't like it, and she ended up dumping him for that, she might not have been right for him after all. He was ready to accept that. The silent tensions in between him and Cecilia's brother were enough to make such a separation permanent. If it were to happen. Though, if he did break her heart, he might be damned there too, so damned if he did damned if he didn't. He supposed.

He took a deep breath and pulled Cecilia close with little effort on his part. He parted his lips slightly and closed them around the girl's. It took a ton of bravery on his part. After all, he feared that the girl would indeed leave him.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Cecilia was surprized when Ezra kissed her but she soon got over the surprize and kissed him back. she had been blushing a little when he put his arm around her. she was happy he liked her. she really liked him back to. when they were done kissing and pulled away from each other she smiled at him looking into his eyes. she didn't know what to say. though even if she did know what to say she wouldn't have been able to say it. cecilia would have scared her self if she were to say something. as if she had been mute her whole life and finaly could talk.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:47 pm

There was a silence that swept over the couple when the kiss had finished. That was certain. Something that was really weird about relationships was the awkward silences and such that would inevitably lead to embarrassment should the ice have been broken a bit too soon. However, Ezra knew whatever he said now at whatever time could make or break the relationship, but he'd not wanted to stay silent. He never did want to stay silent. He wanted to say something, to at least break the silence. To make it seem less....awkward. He had something in mind, but didn't know how to properly express it. Until now. He wanted to say how he felt, and it was so complex that he took a bit of time trying to figure out what. He had the perfect words.

"You complete me".
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Cecilia blushed a little with his words and she looked away. she normaly wasnt' an out spoken person. she really was rather shy. she glanced back at him a slight smile still on her face. "and you complet me." she wispred. this is what she belived. it was the first time she had ever felt this way about someone. the sound of his voice made her heart beat faster. the touch of his hand made her skin flame. the way his lips felt on hers could not be explained. what elas was there to say besides that she though she loved him? she though he was the one.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:55 am

For some reason, Ezra didn't feel the same, full feeling of love that everyone else described. It was somehow...different. Different in a way he couldn't describe. It certainly wasn't the feeling that others felt when in love, that was for sure. Maybe he was different? It could be, since he was probably the only boy that tried to psychoanalyze everything so much. Or at least he thought he was. Certainly he was a rare one that did. A rare person indeed. Most would just think "Score!" but not he. No, definitely not he. Though he did feel something for Cecilia, it wasn't what he expected. He wouldn't say anything though until he was absolutely sure. Instead he'd just play along until he knew. However, it was a bad idea, but he didn't know that.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:08 pm

Cecilia looked back at the lake then Ezra again. she was smileing still as they sat there silently. she lay her head on her knees again. "Ezra," she wispred "I would take you up on that offer if i didn't hate the idea of intrudeing on your family." she looked up at him as she siad this "though i wouldn't mind liveing with you if i moved out of my parents home." she didn't know how he would feel but she though it would make him feel better if she did tell him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:47 pm

"Don't worry about it my sweet. If you moved out of your parents' place, I'd be happy to make myself home wherever you do. I'd love to. Though I hope that we don't drive each other nuts, that'd be a bad thing. That'd be a horrible thing. I don't ever want to drive you mad, or for you to drive me mad. Though I doubt you'd be able to drive me insane since I already am in some ways". Ezra smiled and chuckled lightly. He took a deep breath. A deep breath indeed, since he always seemed to talk too much without intaking a single breath. At least until he finished speaking. When he conveyed his ideas or thoughts completely. It wasn't hard to do really. He only had short ideas and thoughts.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top