And thus, we meet again
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

And thus, we meet again Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

And thus, we meet again

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And thus, we meet again Empty And thus, we meet again

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:27 am

He had gotten an owl to arrive to this adress. Although, he did not know to whom it belonged. Since he knew he could apparate back as easy as he came here, he decided to come. Besides, he had to go out, but that was another matter. Wearing his usual black suit and white shirt under it, he stood there, in front of the place, waiting for someone to greet him. It would be appropriate to do that.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

And thus, we meet again Empty Re: And thus, we meet again

Post by Alana York Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Julia had been sitting around her house alone all day. It was pretty boring, but there had been nothing else to do. Usually on days like this, Julia would be out and about with her friends, out shopping, or doing something to occupy her mind for a little while. But today was different. She was in a muggy mood, it was unusual for Julia to feel like this, she was almost always in an eccentric, bubbly mood, even if she was upset for whatever reason. She didn't know why she felt like this, she supposed that it was just "one of those days".

Julia lifted her head, hearing someone outside. It was pretty quiet that day, the sky was encompassed with clouds, but it wasn't humid, thank God. She looked out of her bedroom window, which was fixed on the second floor above the kitchen, and noticed Arthur. Immediately, her mood was enlightened, though she wasn't quite sure how he got there. She ran outside and up to him, smiling widely. "What are you doing here?" She asked, embracing him.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:08 pm

He smiled, seeing that it was her. He embraced her firmly, not wanting to let her go. ''My dear, you do not know how delighted I am to see you'', he said, smiling. He gave her a kiss on the lips. ''What am I doing here? Got an owl with this address, don't know from who, and since I had to go out, I decided to visit my little... friend'', he said, smiling. ''And then... that little friend is you, my dear'', he said, kissing her again. He was extremely happy to see her. He could not remember the last time he had been happy like this. ''Am I disturbing you in some important work or are you free?'', he asked, holding her hands.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:02 am

Julia didn't want to let go of Arthur; he felt so great against her. "I think I have an idea" She smiled, kissing him back. Julia thought about it, had she sent her owl to him? The day had been so drowsy that she didn't even remember. "Maybe I sent Seamróige to you, but I don't remember, today's been such a cloudy, drowsy day" She shrugged. It didn't matter who sent it, he was there, that's what she really cared about. "Oh, no, I'm not doing anything.Would you like to come in?" She smiled, holding his hands in her's.

Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:49 am

''Haven't even noticed the day. Been reading this whole time'', he said. ''Well, isn't that brilliant. If you do not mind'', he said, following her into her house. This was the first time he would enter her house, which was, solely, not so interesting as being with her. He embraced her on the waist, pulling her closer to him.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Julia nodded and proceeded up the narrow walkway to her home. She opened the oak door and let herself and Arthur inside. The large lobby was warm, despite the near eighty degree air outside. All of the lights were on, including the chandelier above their heads, which could light up nearly the whole first floor. Julia didn't like being alone in the dark, she thought it left a lonely, frightening feeling. She always kept her bathroom light on at night, which partly lit up her room as well.

"Would you like anything to drink?" Julia offered, heading to the kitchen which was attached to the lobby at the left. She opened the refrigerator and grabbed the pitcher of pumpkin juice along with two glasses. She filled them both up and passed one to Arthur, keeping one in her hand and taking a sip from it. "So, what would you like to do?" She asked. In spite of it's large size, there wasn't much to do at her house. There was a pool table in the basement with a high-def television and stereo system, but that was about it. "Would you like to go to my room?" She asked, though there wasn't much to do there either.

And thus, we meet again Mtmhouse
Julia's House
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Taking a sip of pumpkin juice, Arthur looked around the large house. It was beautiful, lovely decorated and extremely large. His London flat was, of course, not so big, but he preferred the life in a flat, although he did not mind living in a house. A flat was smaller, more... comfy, not to much free space. But her house was lovely.

''Well, my dear, wherever you want. If you'd prefer for us to go to your room, I have no objections. I am the guest in this house. And what shall we do? I am sure we shall think of something'', he said, smiling and taking another sip of the juice.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:44 pm

"It doesn't matter to me" Julia shrugged, "We'll just go to my room. This way" She smiled, taking Arthur's free hand and walking upstairs. It was a little cooler up there, Julia had the fans turned on, though she really had no need for them. She continued down the hall before reaching another stairwell leading to the third floor. Reaching the third floor, Julia opened the only door in the small hallway which led to her room. She stepped inside revealing a large purple room dimly lit by a few bulbs on the ceiling above the bed.

"Here we are" Julia said before sitting on her bed and patting the spot next to her for Arthur to sit. "So, what would you like to do?" She asked, setting her drink on the nightstand. There wasn't much in her room besides the bed, bureau, and desk. But they could find something to do, even if it was just talking the whole time.

And thus, we meet again Purple-bedroom-582x447
Julia's Bedroom
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:06 pm

His room was decorated Sherlock Holmes-style. Small, antique and sorrounded by a working atmosphere. But this, this was extremely lovely. Although he preferred more darkes colors, like drak green, brown or crimson, this purple (he was never good at colors, at least not the shades of basic ones) color really added much to the room. And it was, in a way, romantic and sweet. Just like her, something he could expect from her.

He took a seat beside her, on the bed. Just as she told him to. He smiled and put the glass beside hers. ''As I have said, as long as I am with you, I do not care what we shall do. Whatever pleases you, whatever your heart desires, I am up for it. By the way, lovely room, I have to say. My is rather.... beginning-of-the-century-style, like from Sherlock Holmes. Yours is... just so lovely, romantic'', he said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:30 am

Julia never actually gave much thought into her bedroom, in fact, her mother mainly was the one who decorated it. She never really spent much time in her bedroom, her family was always traveling, so she was more used to hotel rooms rather than her own. She loved to travel, she loved seeing new places and how different one country is from another; it was so interesting. Julia visited probably eight countries: Ireland, the United States, England, Switzerland, Italy, India, Japan, and Switzerland. All of the countries different in their own unique ways. It was safe to say that Ireland was very green, with their lush grass, trees, and of course shamrocks and clovers scattered equally throughout every patch of grass there was. The U.S. was more modern, along with England, though Switzerland was more mountainous and traditional. Japan, Italy, and India well, they were what you would expect of them: very cultural.

Julia grinned, she tried to think of things to do, but nothing too interesting popped in her mind. "I can't think of anything," She giggled, "you choose!" Julia scooted over and rested her chin on his shoulder, waiting for a reply. "Thank you, my mom decorated it, that's probably the real reason that it's so nice" She smirked, her mother decorated pretty much the whole house, her father could care less what it looked like, unless of course the exterior was pink. Then he'd be fuming. Julia wasn't a very big fan of the color anyways, it was too girly, definitely what you would expect of a female. In her view, it was a sexist color, along with blue. The two colors were always used to point out the two genders. There was nothing wrong with that, but it was too "traditional" if you could say that.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top