And thus, we meet again - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

And thus, we meet again - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

And thus, we meet again

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And thus, we meet again - Page 3 Empty Re: And thus, we meet again

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:29 am

Stroking her back, gently, he smiled as she was positioning herself so that he would feel more comfortable. ''It is fine'', he said, kissing her on the cheek. ''Well, I am only acting manager for professor Doyle, the bloke that is going to teach you Potions next term. You can't miss him... he has a cane. He is the owner and he allowed me to work and study there'', he said. ''Return to Hogwarts? I do hope so, but I doubt it will be next term, more likely the one after, probably as Potions Master or Charms Master. Maybe during the summer semester, but the term after is more probable. But I shall visit you, if you want, of course'', he said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:58 am

She smiled as she felt him stroking her back, it felt good next to the warmth of his body. "Oh, yes, I saw him at your graduation..." She trailed off again, shuddering at the horrible memory. She always felt bad about that situation, she was a Death Eater, and the leader of the Dark Followers, two things that she knew Arthur hated; and it must have been even worse that she- barely- participated in capturing Jess. She erased the thought from her mind and focused on Arthur again. "Oh, definitely! School wouldn't be the same without you there sometimes" She chuckled, remembering the sight of him in nearly all of her classes.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:53 am

''He is an interesting fellow... very awkward, disobedient and a brilliant man, a genius, but also a maverick, but all of that adds to a brilliant person. Once you get to know him, he can be very pleasant, but his teaching methods are... more than awkward, but in an interesting way. I think you should learn to like him in due time... it is very difficult to do that immediately'', he said. The graduation was... of course ruined, but still, he finally got his diploma and he did not care about the other details that much. He put his other hand in her hair and started going through it with his fingers. ''Well, we shall surely have to stop by a couple of times, won't we, Julia?'', he asked with a smile.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top