So we meet again.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So we meet again. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So we meet again.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So we meet again. Empty So we meet again.

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:28 pm

Cecilia sat on a rock close by the lake. she hadn't spoke to Eli since he had left the grathe hall yesterday. nothing really made since today though she had made plans to meet Ezra her today at noon. she wore a longer blue shirt with black shinny jeans and her was braded and pulled infront of her sholder. She knew eli though her parents loved her way more than him though they hadn't accpected any thing of her unlike they had of him. only he wouldn't know that.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

So we meet again. Empty Re: So we meet again.

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:45 pm

The day today was a beautiful one. So shiny and bright outside, the lake sparkled like a thousand diamonds the size of microbes that floated along in a single liquid-like mass. It just seemed so...grand, like a delusion of grandeur that was of nature herself and not of human manufacturing. It was the only kind that Ezra really liked when it came to things like that. He didn't call them delusions of grandeur if it was natural, rather he called them 'illusions of grandeur'. They weren't really grand in the scheme of things, but they were tangible and very real.

Prudence wasn't one of Ezra's strong suits. He didn't dress sharply to impress anyone, no matter who they were. Not even for professors. But, today, he tried his best. Why? He was meeting a girl he'd met some time ago, and fallen for. Of course Eli, her brother, didn't enjoy that very much. That was because Ezra was a Gryffindor, and had been kind of rude. He admitted that, and wanted to make it better. He hoped that everything would be okay with them soon enough. The fox he'd always had follow him, Cheeto, came along as well. Ezra disguised him as a cat so that he didn't have to answer to Hogwarts staff in case he was caught with the animal.

Today, he wore his uniform which he carefully put on instead of just throwing it on carelessly like he always did. He combed his hair and washed himself up. He put on some cologne, which he almost never wore. He was all set to meet Cecilia. He walked to the rock that he saw the girl on, and he smiled.

"Hello".
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:06 pm

"Hello," cecilia said with out looking from the lake she could tell it was ezra beside her "how are you this afternoon? Better than yesterday i hope." she was smileing as the sun shine made the dark water in the lkae sparkle. then she turned her head and looked up at him still smileing "why don't you sit." she moved over on the rock so Ezra could sit down and she pulled her knees to her chest. she had developed a grate crush on this boy. it was her first crush and her brother probly wouldn't understand that since he didn't know.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:25 pm

"Oh, I'm great. Just great. I'm a little disappointed that your brother doesn't want us together though. I really wish he'd come to his senses and be happy for us", Ezra took Cecilia's offer to sit down. Cheeto laid down at his feet, and rolled over. "It's sparkling on the lake today. Like thousands of diamonds. I wonder what someone could do with a thousand diamonds, certainly would be able to buy the world, but why would you? Why wouldn't you help people who need it more than you? These are questions I think of when I see that lake. That shiny, shiny lake". He sighed softly and let his smile grow wider.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:59 pm

"those who would not help others in need are greedy. they'd rahter be rich and see others suffer than to help them. i mean i guess you could keep some of the riches for your self but you could use the rest to help others." Cecilia said trying to andswer a few of his questions. "and im sure Eli will come to his senses soon or later. im sure he just dosen't want to see me hurt. like he feels he has. hes a big brother and he is doing what big brothers do. its as simple as that. i'd rather not question any other things about him." cecilia was sure that eli ment the best. when she had turned her head to look up at him her hair had fallen from her sholder and now lay on her back.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:16 pm

"I wish there were no such people in the world, I mean it's illogical to want to see your fellow man suffer. It just is. It makes no sense to want to see people suffer", Ezra replied, sighing. He didn't like stuff like that, it just didn't make sense in his mind. "I'm sure he thinks he's protecting you too, but sometimes a brother cannot be certain what is right for his sister. I have a little sister myself, her name is Marie. She looks like me almost, but her hair is darker and her eyes a little lighter than mine. She looks up to me, and loves me, but I usually let her make her own decisions. She's a smart girl". He turned his head a little bit to look at Cecilia, "You're very pretty".
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:22 pm

"im sure you would do the same thing eil is doing if your sister wanted to date some one you hated. Like Eli for example. you wouldn't like it if she like him, now would you." Cecilia said she knew she had to be some what right about that. she smiled at him once she was done talking then her face started to turn red as she blushed when Ezra told her she was pretty. of corse many people had told her this. the only diffrance between them and Ezra was that the others were related her and she didn't like them. as she blushed she looked away from him huging her knees closer to her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:15 pm

"Well, I suppose not, but I wouldn't do anything about it until I know for sure that the person would hurt her. I, however, promise to not hurt you. I don't ever want to hurt such a delicate flower like yourself", Ezra said. He held her hand and looked out onto the Great Lake. It was still shining bright and clear, like glass in a bright light. The rays of the sun were tanning Ezra's exposed skin quite nicely, like pigs in a blanket baking in an oven. Cheeto yawned at his feet, and stretched. "I just hope that when Marie comes here, that she doesn't get her heart broken or tramped on.
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:59 pm

Cecilia Smiled as he talked blushing even more. "dosen't every one with a little sibling feel like that?" she asked. when cheeto yawned and stretched it cought cecilias attention. "who is this little guy?" she asked reaching down to pet the fox with the hand Ezra wan't holding "is this the little guy that Elis snake tryed to kill?" she though it was cute and wondered why eli had to be curl enough to this little animal to throw it into the lake. she then looked up at Ezra still smileing.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Laurisi Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:57 am

"I guess, I wouldn't know every big brother to be like that. I just know that Eli and I are like that. I guess we aren't so different after all. I never really thought of it this way before, though, so I didn't know we were that similar". Ezra giggled softly, he touched Cecilia's hand. Well, he did until it reached down to pet Cheeto. The little fox nudged Cecilia's hand and purred. "This little guy is Cheeto, the one that got thrown by your brother. Really, he's only a pup and couldn't do any harm to Eli's snake. However, he got thrown anyway for some reason. All I know is that I'm glad he's safe."
Ezra Laurisi
Ezra Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top