We meet again
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

We meet again Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

We meet again

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We meet again Empty We meet again

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Andrew sat in the dim lit pub of the leaky cauldron bored out of his mind as he twirled his butterbeer glass around the table boredly. "God I need something to do."Andrew thought to himself sighing as he ran his hands through his hair. He was thinking about going to Diagon Alley and just looking around to kill some time before James and Leslie get home. Remembering that the bookstore in Diagon Alley had a book that he wanted he got up and paid for his drink before walking out to the alley that lead to Diagon Alley. Tapping his wand on the rocks with his wand the brick wall seperated as Andrew walked through.

It been awhile since he been here, but he was glad that he was back to be back cause he missed this place. Andrew haven't been alot of places lately due to the fact of him working late hours at St.Mungo's. He wasn't complaining though for he loved what he did, but he sometimes wish he had some time for himself. He was glad that Khaat told him to go take the day off for him and Sophia were working off the storm at that place. But he knew Sophia had to for she was Assistant Director of the place so she worked long hours.

As he walked through the crowded street of Diagon Alley he seen the bookstore and smiled and walked in as the bell tinkled above his head. "Ah... Andrew, long time no see how are you dear boy?"John the manager asked him. "I been busy at St.Mungo's it been a crazy month."said Andrew shaking his head. "Ah... I see, you come to get that new book that just came out?"John asked him as Andrew nodded. "You know me to well John by yes, I did."said Andrew softly.

"Very well, here it is."said John as he walked towards the back and handed him a copy. "Thankyou John."said Andrew softly as he put the book on the counter and gotten his money out to paid for it. As John rung it out and took Andrew money Andrew smiled. "thankyou John, you have a good one."said Andrew as he walked out of the sotre as he did he bumped into someone. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry are you ok?"Andrew asked softly.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

We meet again Empty Re: We meet again

Post by Emma Blackwell Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:43 pm

Emma was in the middle of writing a new book. When Emma wrote her books she got into them very much. So to Emma it wasn't a surprise when she realized that she hadn't been out of the house in almost a month. Emma had just out of some paper and needed the new book that had come out for some inspiration. So she got dressed and apperated to an alley in Diagon Alley. She walked around the corner and into a book making store. She picked up her supplies then headed out the door again. Now she was headed for the book store. Once near the entrance of the book store a couple of kids where playing in front of it. So she tried to pay attention to them in order not to run over them or into them. Of course in doing so she wasn't paying attention to the door and ran right into the person that was coming out of it.

Emma dropped her things on the grounds, so she hurried to pick them up. Once they where all back in her bag she looked up to see who it was that she had run into. Of course it was no surprise to her to see that it was the same person that she always ran into when she was in Diagon Alley. "Hello Andrew. Long time no bump into. How are you doing today?" Emma asked him wanting to stay happy, since the last times that she bumped into him she wasn't very nice and then they pretended to be boyfriend and girlfriend, so as to help him avoid an annoying girl.
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Andrew looked up and seen it was Emma the same girl he bumped into the last two times he was in Diagon Alley. "We got to stop meeting like this!"said Andrew chuckling as he picked up his book and dusted off before putting it back into his arms. As she asked how he was he shrugged. "I'm alright, working hard at St.Mungo's."said Andrew softly. "What about you, how have you been?"Andrew asked her softly noticing that she was wearing the necklace he gave her. He didn't say anything as he held back a smile that he was wanting to do so bad.

The last time he saw her was when they pretended to be girlfriend and boyfriend to make a annoy girl to stop bugging him. He couldn't believe she was wearing it though, he thought she would simply take it and throw it away or something. As he looked at her outfit she seen it was almost as cute and sexy as the last one she wore when they met. Andrew was wearing a nice gray designer short sleeve shirt with a vest over it with nice blue jeans. His hair was in his usual spikey messy look which he liked showing off his what girl say beautiful blue eyes.

Drew's look

Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Blackwell Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Emma smiled at Andrew as he smiled at her, for some reason it made her inside feeling like butter. Like there where a thousand butterflies flying around in her stomach and making her want to giggle. "Oh, well I hope you haven't been working to hard. I heard that it can make people not so nice anymore." Emma said to him, knowing that she hadn't worked a real hard days work in her life. Her parents where rich and all her friends made good money while sitting a desk and she wrote books. So getting hot and sweaty and dealing with stupid people all day wasn't something she was very good at doing or dealing with. Emma then realized that she had on the necklace that he had given her the last time they had meet. But he had already seen it on her and there was no use hiding it now.

"I've been writing a new book actually. I'm in the middle of it now. I just came out to Diagon Alley to get some more supplies and a new book." Emma said looking down at the book that he had dropped and picked back up when they bumped into each other. "Actually it's that book I came to get. I hope that wasn't that last one. Not that I would take it from you or anything." Emma said then pointed down at the book in his hands,suddenly realizing that she was running her sentences into each other again. When she got nervous she would just ramble on and on. "Is it any good?" Emma asked him not realizing that he had only just bought it.
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Andrew chuckled and shook his head at her response. "Oh no, even if I work hard I don't think I can be mean."said Andrew honestly. Of course, he could be cold hearted it times but that was only when he needed and had to be but he didn't like it. Andrew was glad he ran into her, for every time he was around her he couldn't help but not to smile. She was very beautiful indeed and he was surprise she wasn't taken by anyone. Andrew thought someone as beautiful as her should be taken by someone who can take care of her. Andrew knew that if she was to date him, he would take very good care of her for Andrew had alot of money and his family was very wealthy.

As she said that she was writing a new book he smiled. "Oh really? well perhaps when you publish it I will have to read it Ms. Blackwell."said Andrew giving her his famous smile that made all the girls melt. Andrew shook his head. "No it wasn't, John still has a couple of them left in the back."said Andrew softly knowing that would cheer her up some more. When she asked if it was any good he shrugged. "I heard from alot of my friends that it was good, I read the back of it and it looks pretty good."said Andrew softly.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Blackwell Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:54 pm

Emma smiled when he said that even if he works hard he couldn't be mean. That was a good thing to remember. "Oh well that's good, because you being mean just wouldn't look right." Emma said to him joking around. Emma then remembered that he had lots of money and he was brave. But she didn't want that to be her deciding decision that made her flirt with him. So she would have to get to know him some more. But how. Then she remembered the little cafe' they where at the last time. She would go in and buy her book before it ran out, then meet him there. "Maybe. I'm not sure that anyone will like it. I have written at least two books now and they have bearly sold. Maybe I'm just not any good at this." Emma said wondering if he had noticed that she wasn't very confident in her writing. "Oh good then I better get in there and buy one. Maybe we could meet up at the little cafe' down the Alley way that we where at last time and continue this conversation?" Emma asked him hoping that he would understand that she wanted to get to know him better.
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:07 am

Andrew chuckled at her response. "Oh trust me, I can be very cold hearted at times but I don't like being that way."said Andrew honestly. Andrew knew that alot of girl flirted with him because of his looks and he had alot of money but for some reason he felt that wasn't Emma's reason. Andrew noticed that she was little wasn't very confident in her writing abilities. "Don't be so down on yourself, I'm sure your a great writer you just have to get yourself out there!"said Andrew softly. "Why don't you ask John while your in their if he can sell some of your books? I'm sure he would say yes seeing how he knows me."said Andrew softly. "I can go in with you if you want."Andrew offered. Andrew wanted to help her get her book out there that way she could be well known to people. As she told her she'll meet him at the small cafe they were at last time he nodded. "Yes of course, but that's if you don't want me to go in with you."said Andrew giving her a soft warm smile.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Blackwell Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Emma smiled at Andrew as he said that he could be cold hearted when he needed to be. "I'll have to remember that for when I need you to be mean to someone for me. You do owe me for helping you with that annoying girl at the cafe'." Emma said to him, wondering if he would take that the wrong way. Emma then listened to Andrew talk about how she should sell her books in this store and that the man inside named john would help her because she knew Andrew. So Emma thought about it for a second then made up her mind. "That sounds like a wonderful Idea. I would love for you to come in and help me talk to him, if you don't mind. Getting as much of my books out there would really help them sell. Then we can walk up to the cafe' together and get something to drink. Sound good?" Emma asked him wanting to make sure that he didn't think that she was making all the decisions for him. Emma knew that guys needed to have a little bit of freedom if they where going to like the girl.
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Andrew chuckled. "Ah yes, I remember and thankyou for doing that for me I'll be mean for you any time that you need it."said Andrew winking at her. Andrew shook his head when she said he goped he didn't mind if he came in with her. "I wouldn't of offered if I didn't mind."said Andrew giving her a soft warm smile as his blue eyes sparkled at her. Andrew nodded at her idea. "Sounds good to me, but let me do all the talking."said Andrew softly as he took her hand in his. "This is just another experiment I have just bare with me."said Andrew giving her a soft warm smile. As they entered the store Andrew walked up to the front of the store and rang the bell as John came back up the counter and smiled. "Yes Andrew, what can I do for you?"John the manager asked him softly. "Well... my girlfriend here is new author and she's trying to get her book out in the open is there any way you can help her?"Andrew asked him softly. "Of course Andrew just me get her books and we'll do the paperwork for her to sign them over to me to sell and we'll have her book on the shelf in no time."said John smiling at them. "Fantastic John! and thankyou so much John, I really do appreciate it and I know my girlfriend does to don't you Emma?"Andrew asked Emma softly.

[Ooc: sorry for the slight God mode! Wink]
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Blackwell Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:25 pm

The next few seconds went by so quick that Emma barely had time to think about what was happening. As far as Emma knew they had gone from promising help for her to saying that he would go in and help her with selling her books, then suddenly his hand was in hers and time stopped. His warm, smooth skin was holding hers and Emma couldn't thinks straight. Once inside Emma did everything that she could to keep a straight head. She smiled at the manager, John, then looked over at Andrew happily. "Yes I do, Andrew love." Emma said then turning to face the manager again. "Thank you ever so much." Emma said pulling her wand from her hand bag and making two copies of her finished books appear. They weren't huge books, but they weren't small either. "So where do I sign?" Emma asked the manager, keeping her hand within Andrews. Emma never wanted to let go of his hand.
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top